Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

What do you want to see vs Indy

Done celebrating on to Indy game...

1. Want to see Booker with 5-6 touches early in the game. Disastrous start to his NFL career, but think he is a keeper and we need to get that confidence level up.

2. Siemian ot VG deeper down the seam. Need to keep the Safeties out of the box, now and in future, by featuring VG in this game. Indy 24th vs TEs last year.

3. Less snaps for Ware. Want to see more from Ray and Barrett to take a little off of Ware's plate.

4. Janovich introduced to the passing game. Think this also keeps LBs and Safeties honest in regards to the run game.

5. Be more aggressive early on D and play smarter!
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

1. Agree with getting Booker involved.

2. If Fowler is healthy get him involved. If not would be great to see Taylor.

3. Defense limit the yards per run on 1st down - Carolina averaged 4.5 yards per carry on 1st down.

4. Trevor eliminate turnovers, but keep letting him run the playbook. Based on the first game he seems to know the playbook.

5. Try more PAP and bootlegs if those opportunities are there based on how Indy is reacting to our plays.

Would be nice if Heuerman is healthy - I know he hasn't proved himself yet but would be great if he can start to make impact.
    Last edited by Fantaztic7; 09-10-2016 at 05:29 PM.

Another win

T.Y. Hilton not running wild over us. I want to see Luck running for his life, backwards.

Balanced offense, stop the run and rush/cover the passing attack, optimum FP.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

A win, and the defense not giving up 5 yards per rush.

No TO's, a win and no injuries.

Good, objective, officiating.

1) Call holds agains Miller.

2) No petty hands to the face penalties on our defender when the receiver is doing the same.

3) Push up the middle from our Dline

4) Stout run defense.

5) Siemian throwing it down the field. We keep talking about his monster arm, but he has yet to show all the doubters his monster arm.

Push up the middle from the d line...that's where our pass rush will succeed or fail.

The ball spread to a lot of receivers.....WR, TE, rb, fb, Make them think.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

No long Luck runs. That seems to be our biggest issue with Indy and KC. NOTHING else about Indy worries me except the running of Luck and how they build on that over us. So with that being said, I want to see Luck get rocked early and often. That will force Luck to start pressing and when he gets flustered, the turnovers fall like rain!

I also expect to see our run game dominate their defense. Their DL is not very good at the point of attack. Let's make this a rough day on Mgnusky's defense. I want to see rushing stats so brutal that people's jobs are in question.

More shots over the top of the defense. Let's get DT involved vertically off the P/A. The possession catches are cool, because u hope a tackle gets broken and he gets some good YAC. But I'd like to see 1-3 home run shots a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Another win
    First thing I thought of too
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

I want to see us take shots down the field. With Vontae Davis out, the Colts will have a relatively weak secondary. A few successful deep shots down the field will help Trevor gain confidence going forward. They should also keep defenses honest and give CJ even better chances to run wild.
    2017 Adopt-A-Bronco is Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    A win, and the defense not giving up 5 yards per rush.
    Actually, Carolina averaged 4.9 yards per rushing attempt. Ted Ginn had the End Around for 20 yards. Minus that, the Panthers are 4.3 ypa rushing. It should help not playing against a QB who is an integral part of the rushing attack. Cam had 11 attempts, 54 yards, 1 TD and 4.9 ypa. Stewart was 4.3 ypa. I think Carolina had about 58 of their 157 rushing yards in the second half, so Denver's D adjusted at the half.

If it's any consolation, Denver was 5.1 ypa including Janovich's 28 yard gallop.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

1) More effective pass rush. Cam Newton presents unique challenges to the pass rush and he really did a great job Thursday of forcing our defenders to be reactive. I'm looking for them to be more instinctive and to be able to play with more aggression.

2) Continual development of our O-Line. They were better than I thought they would be. I want to see them continue to get better and really dominate the LOS in the run game, as well as pass pro effectively. I don't think they did a great job at pass pro against Carolina.

3) I want to see Andy Janovich continue to do his job well. I'm hoping that he can keep it up when game film starts being recorded on him. I think Kubiak knows what to do with a FB and I think that Jano is going to be great in our system.

4) CJ Anderson looked like he was in mid-season form. That's about as well as I have ever seen him run the ball at the beginning of a season for his entire career. I want to see him keep that up and I want Booker to get up to speed. I think it was the right decision for the team to keep Bibbs over Hillman because, even though Bibbs lacks Hillman's speed, I think we need a guy that we can plug into the Offense as a #3RB more than we need a change-of-pace back. I want to see this run game firing on all three cylinders-Anderson/Booker/Bibbs.

5) I want to see Siemian keep doing what he's doing. The INT's were unfortunate but they're going to happen as part of his learning process and the O-Line needs to protect him better than they did Thursday. He can help out with his mobility and relatively quick release. I think he showed that the game is slowing down for him. Now he just needs to play and continually improve.

6) The entire D needs to sharpen up their game. They were disorganized and it showed. I want to see them get back to being a well oiled machine.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Actually, Carolina averaged 4.9 yards per rushing attempt. Ted Ginn had the End Around for 20 yards. Minus that, the Panthers are 4.3 ypa rushing. It should help not playing against a QB who is an integral part of the rushing attack. Cam had 11 attempts, 54 yards, 1 TD and 4.9 ypa. Stewart was 4.3 ypa. I think Carolina had about 58 of their 157 rushing yards in the second half, so Denver's D adjusted at the half.

If it's any consolation, Denver was 5.1 ypa including Janovich's 28 yard gallop.

Yup. Cam Newton presents some unique challenges to a Defense. Carolina is a very, very good team so I'm not freaking out about how effective they were against us. We just played a top team that wanted to absolutely crush us. All the motivation in the world. Still managed to pull out a win. Not bad.