Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Us scoring more than them.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

I want to see more of this running game with a fullback leading the way. More Janovich, please. I've been waiting for the classic Shanahan/Kubiak offense with a fullback for so long and now it's finally here. 2008 was my first year watching every game as a fan and I absolutely loved that offense. I really enjoy seeing an unheralded player like the fullback getting some recognition. Janovich looks like the best pure fullback we've had in a long time. He seems to be humble and unselfish, perfect for the position. His TD run was very exciting, but his blocks were also awesome. The offensive line looks improved and did a good job opening some holes against the Panthers defense. We should expect better results against the Colts. We've had a hard time playing against the Colts recently, but Peyton Manning had a couple of bad games and was probably emotional facing his former team. C.J. Anderson is in great shape and put on a clinic against the Panthers - running, catching and blocking. This is the season for C.J. to break 1,000 yards and I want to see this running game go wild against the Colts.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Can our defense intercept 5 passes from Luck, please?

1) More runs for Janovich as a blocker and runner

2) More runs for Booker to improve his confidence; I was worried about his mindset after the fumble but was glad Kubiak got him back there to give him some confidence.

3) Less penalties on our defense. There were numerous calls, some stupid on the officiating, some on us. I just want to make sure the other team isn't going to be helped by the officials with the short yards that may pick them up a first.

4) Less turnovers by Siemian. They may not be his fault but this goes with the OL giving him space and also time.

5) Sanders and Thomas involved more.

6) I want to see Heurman in action. The IR last year and hamstring injuries this year are getting in the way. I want to see what sort of weapon he is for our attack and if he compliments Green or if we are going to shop for another TE.

7) Defense more in sync. The 12 man penalty was stupid. They have to be alert, ROOKIES too! Also, the TD after Ward has the misstep and didn't transition the coverage from Harris.

8) A WIN! Let's go Broncos!
    50 Stars and 13 Bars

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    I want to see more of this running game with a fullback leading the way. More Janovich, please. I've been waiting for the classic Shanahan/Kubiak offense with a fullback for so long and now it's finally here. 2008 was my first year watching every game as a fan and I absolutely loved that offense. I really enjoy seeing an unheralded player like the fullback getting some recognition. Janovich looks like the best pure fullback we've had in a long time. He seems to be humble and unselfish, perfect for the position. His TD run was very exciting, but his blocks were also awesome. The offensive line looks improved and did a good job opening some holes against the Panthers defense. We should expect better results against the Colts. We've had a hard time playing against the Colts recently, but Peyton Manning had a couple of bad games and was probably emotional facing his former team. C.J. Anderson is in great shape and put on a clinic against the Panthers - running, catching and blocking. This is the season for C.J. to break 1,000 yards and I want to see this running game go wild against the Colts.
    I approve of this message.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

11 men on defense not 12. No injuries, no Bronco turnovers, limited penalties, and another VICTORY!!

Booker might be in the dog house already. As not only did fumble on his first career touch but failed to pick up the blitz on one of Siemian's INT. So hopefully he's able to get out of it because we can't overuse CJ.

DT getting open for a change

A win, tired of losing to Indy but.

I'd take a couple deep shots to E and DT with Davis out.

I want to see more of Siemian attack weakness while in the friendly confines of Mile High.. Pro Football Focus ranked the Carolina secondary as one of the worst in the league and without Vontae Davis, the Indy secondary is not that far behind. Put them on their heels!

Indy is ripe for us to run all over them. I see us getting the other backs into form in this game. If we do what I think we'll do, Anderson will be out of breath anyway. Go Broncos

As much as I want to see the run game; I would prefer to see more pass. Indy has a weak secondary and this would be a good game for Simien to get some good pass reps in and build his confidence and learn. He will need it the following week against Cinci. Don't get me wrong, I love the run game, but I think Indy presents an opportunity for Simien to build his pass experience.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

What I like about our offense is that now, we have both options open whether to run or pass. If you can shutdown one, like Carolina could do in the run game, then we can go with the other. this diversification makes it harder on the defense

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    As much as I want to see the run game; I would prefer to see more pass. Indy has a weak secondary and this would be a good game for Simien to get some good pass reps in and build his confidence and learn. He will need it the following week against Cinci. Don't get me wrong, I love the run game, but I think Indy presents an opportunity for Simien to build his pass experience.
    I thought the same thing about week 1 against the Panthers, who have a stout front-seven and rookies playing CB. Look what happened. It looks like Kubiak will lean on the running game and protect Siemian as much as he can to avoid any meltdown and any pressure of having to consider starting Paxton Lynch early in the season. Those consecutive passes on the first drive showed that Kubiak has confidence in Siemian, but I'm not expecting any air assault against the Colts.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    Done celebrating on to Indy game...

1. Want to see Booker with 5-6 touches early in the game. Disastrous start to his NFL career, but think he is a keeper and we need to get that confidence level up.

2. Siemian ot VG deeper down the seam. Need to keep the Safeties out of the box, now and in future, by featuring VG in this game. Indy 24th vs TEs last year.

3. Less snaps for Ware. Want to see more from Ray and Barrett to take a little off of Ware's plate.

4. Janovich introduced to the passing game. Think this also keeps LBs and Safeties honest in regards to the run game.

5. Be more aggressive early on D and play smarter!
    I want to see the defense tee off on Luck , nail him like they did Brady and Cam,
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."