Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Brock-watch 2016

LOL

This should be fun don't ya think?

I dunno about you all but I'm very curious just how he's going to do now that he's left. Heck I'd be even more curious if he was still here in Denver, but yeah

So far in game one it looks like he threw a pick to Tracey Porter of Chicago. Houston - we may have a problem.

I actually think he'll do ok - I have him as a back up QB in fantasy. But I'd just as soon make fun of him here should that destiny come to fruition
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

He's been mediocre thus far.

Elway made a BIG mistake not signing him to that massive contract so says Baph hahaa

Both x Bronco QB's playing in this game. I'm rooting for Cutler.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Does anybody know which radio station in Chicago or Houston is broadcasting the game so I can listen? Or use of the tune in radio app but I can't find anything on Google.

Brock throws another TD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    Brock throws another TD.
    On the worst WR screen pass I've ever seen.

Not watching. What's your take on a comparison of Siemian and Osweiler based on how Os is playing? Does he look the part as much as Siemian does?

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Not watching. What's your take on a comparison of Siemian and Osweiler based on how Os is playing? Does he look the part as much as Siemian does?
    As a game manager? Sure he looks fine. Doesn't wow me by any means. Still missing the read on the corner blitz, still throwing a lot of passes short of the sticks on 3rd down.

I can see why he picked the Texans though. He gets all the control at the line that he wants. He gets to be the guy. Where as in Kubiak system there isn't much of that at the line.

I thought the Bears were supposed to be a horrible team this season. Terrible Defense - average at best offense. We smoked em in Preseason

yet - Houston is really getting all they can handle
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

@Rastic that's an unfair comparison. One played the Panthers who have questionably the best front 7 in football. The other is playing the friggin Bears.

He played okay, not great, not horrible. But he was consistently throwing 5 yard check downs. It's 1 game into the season, but I'm not sure he played at a $17 million level, but if they win the division and make a playoff run I'm sure the Texans and their fans will feel it was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    He played okay, not great, not horrible. But he was consistently throwing 5 yard check downs. It's 1 game into the season, but I'm not sure he played at a $17 million level, but if they win the division and make a playoff run I'm sure the Texans and their fans will feel it was worth it.
    Probably right - even if it's just rationalization.

Beating the Bears probably isn't the litmus we should gauge Brock's effectiveness though. It'll be an interesting side story to watch. Even if he does well, that still shines favorable light on the Broncos. They did after all develop him
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Probably right - even if it's just rationalization.

Beating the Bears probably isn't the litmus we should gauge Brock's effectiveness though. It'll be an interesting side story to watch. Even if he does well, that still shines favorable light on the Broncos. They did after all develop him
    It's about return on investment. I don't think you pay a guy $17 million per to be an average QB. For me if you're going to pay money like that you need to get a decent return. Next week the Texans play the Chefs, they'll be blitz happy and I would think better than today. Then they're in New England and home to the Titans. I'm going to reserve judgment on him until after those 4 games.

Yeah, I don't think the bears are serious on defense. My question was more to the eye test. Constantly checking down shirt off answers that. Did he look hurried, indecisive, did frustration come out - did he look like a guy that exists more of himself than he was delivering or look composed.

I was less interested in any single mistake - Siemian had his own fair share - but like Butler said, the ROI, who looked more complete.