Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    IMO brock is better than any QB on your team currently. yeah he isn't worth that kind of crazy money but that just goes to show how QB starved the NFL is currently.
    true and let me just say that i still like trevor siemian's poise in the pocket over brock. i think if the broncos developed a potent running game trevor siemian would do just fine along with the defense.
    been saying this stuff for years, even though TS's pocket presence which once appeared to be good has since been totally ruined.

been saying this stuff for years, even though TS's pocket presence which once appeared to be good has since been totally ruined.
    Denver has signed Brock for the league minimum, and you also said Siemien was unwatchable, so you basically covered all your bases so you somehow come out looking like a genius, I was wrong about Denver beating KC Monday I accept that, instead of spinning it like my prediction was based on us not having turnovers, and Sanders playing, and I also said I could see us losing possibly.
    Have a clear take accept when your wrong and have fun when your right👍🏻

Time to come clean do you think Siemien is better than Brock or not?

Is Brock the best Qb on the Broncos Roster?

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Denver has signed Brock for the league minimum, and you also said Siemien was unwatchable, so you basically covered all your bases so you somehow come out looking like a genius, I was wrong about Denver beating KC Monday I accept that, instead of spinning it like my prediction was based on us not having turnovers, and Sanders playing, and I also said I could see us losing possibly.
    Have a clear take accept when your wrong and have fun when your right👍🏻

Time to come clean do you think Siemien is better than Brock or not?

Is Brock the best Qb on the Broncos Roster?
    lol this again? ive ate so much crow since September for being wrong and you are still whining about me having "a clear take"? in fact, much of that crow was about TS and your offense, which is null and void at this point.

as far as the underlined is concerned......brock probably is honestly and like i said, one thing i did like about TS was his pocket poise, it was clearly better than brock's at that time. now? not so much, he looks broken. brock's may not be much better behind that OL but we shall see.

for the record, i wasn't the one who said the broncos offense is unwatchable with TS, that was a broncos fan that said that and he was proven correct

i just said your QB's are trash and your offense sucks going into the season. lol

the broncos secondary = no fly zone

what shall we name the broncos QB's?

the three bin system
    this thread is pretty epic, so much win for me and fail for you broncos fans!

lol this again? ive ate so much crow since September for being wrong and you are still whining about me having "a clear take"? in fact, much of that crow was about TS and your offense, which is null and void at this point.

as far as the underlined is concerned......brock probably is honestly and like i said, one thing i did like about TS was his pocket poise, it was clearly better than brock's at that time. now? not so much, he looks broken. brock's may not be much better behind that OL but we shall see.

for the record, i wasn't the one who said the broncos offense is unwatchable with TS, that was a broncos fan that said that and he was proven correct

i just said your QB's are trash and your offense sucks going into the season. lol

this thread is pretty epic, so much win for me and fail for you broncos fans!
    Baphs quit whining about whining, I read your posts they said Siemien was good and Brock was good, Im not saying your wrong Im asking you your opinion. I guess it was a tough question sorry I wont ask whiney questions like do you think Brock is the best Qb on the roster? Surprised the mods didnt ban me for life for such a mean question☺️

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Baphs quit whining about whining, I read your posts they said Siemien was good and Brock was good, I’m not saying your wrong I’m asking you your opinion. I guess it was a tough question sorry I won’t ask whiney questions like “do you think Brock is the best Qb on the roster? Surprised the mods didn’t ban me for life for such a mean question☺️
    did you even read the post where i answered your question? i said brock probably is at this point but that sure as hell isn't saying much. can't be anymore clear than that.

did you even read the post where i answered your question? i said brock probably is at this point but that sure as hell isn't saying much. can't be anymore clear than that.
    That is a clear answer thank you for translating👍

After Phillip River you guys don't have much either. Tell me (in a rational explanation if your capable) what is the plan in LA post Philip Rivers? There isn't much out there and I know the Chargers stink but will they be picking in the top 10 again for a QB?

You see you all like to trash on Denver and their QBs but the thing is Denver is always good to the point where they rarely pick in the top ten. You trash them all you want but remember they've near really been bottom of the league outside of the McDaniels era...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    After Phillip River you guys don't have much either. Tell me (in a rational explanation if your capable) what is the plan in LA post Philip Rivers? There isn't much out there and I know the Chargers stink but will they be picking in the top 10 again for a QB?

You see you all like to trash on Denver and their QBs but the thing is Denver is always good to the point where they rarely pick in the top ten. You trash them all you want but remember they've near really been bottom of the league outside of the McDaniels era...
    ive touched on this before several times. in terms of a QB the changers are in no better shape than the broncos after rivers. the chargers will have the same issues finding a legit starter as the broncos will.

that said, the chargers have much better talent on offense around the QB than the broncos do, it's not even close. your two best players on offense are 30 years old and will certainly need to be replaced in a couple years.

in fact, DT looks like hes already struggling with father time. after that you got basically nothing at RB for the future except booker, nothing at receiver, nothing at TE and the same issues the chargers have on OL, maybe even worse off, it is arguable.

the charges are loaded at receiver and young, have a good young TE, have a good young RB, their 3rd round draft pick guard has only started one game but in that game he dominated. they will also have Forrest lamp next year at the other guard position. one or two more additions along the OL and they should be solid there finally.

by the way, the chargers have picked in the top 10 twice in the last 14 years, find a new argument.

ive touched on this before several times. in terms of a QB the changers are in no better shape than the broncos after rivers. the chargers will have the same issues finding a legit starter as the broncos will.

that said, the chargers have much better talent on offense around the QB than the broncos do, it's not even close. your two best players on offense are 30 years old and will certainly need to be replaced in a couple years.

in fact, DT looks like hes already struggling with father time. after that you got basically nothing at RB for the future except booker, nothing at receiver, nothing at TE and the same issues the chargers have on OL, maybe even worse off, it is arguable.

the charges are loaded at receiver and young, have a good young TE, have a good young RB, their 3rd round draft pick guard has only started one game but in that game he dominated. they will also have Forrest lamp next year at the other guard position. one or two more additions along the OL and they should be solid there finally.

by the way, the chargers have picked in the top 10 twice in the last 14 years, find a new argument.
    2107 draft 7th
    2016 draft, 3rd
    2015 draft, 15th
    2013 draft, 11th
    2010 draft, 12th
    2004 draft, 1st
    2003 draft, 15th
    2002 draft, 5th

2017 - 14 years = 2003

its noticeable that you use an arbitrary number like 14 instead of ten years or fifteen years

Devante Booker, Garett Bolles, Matt Paradis, DeAngelo Henderson and Jake Butt have the potential to be stars. Other than them Denver doesn't have very many guys on offense that seem to have star like caliber.

However your dead bolts have drafted higher than Denver almost every season in the recent past yet Denver still manages a better record which translates to a better football team.

Yes you guys may have some stars but let's see how well you utilize them and if they're coached to a better record than Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Devante Booker, Garett Bolles, Matt Paradis, DeAngelo Henderson and Jake Butt have the potential to be stars. Other than them Denver doesn't have very many guys on offense that seem to have star like caliber.

However your dead bolts have drafted higher than Denver almost every season in the recent past yet Denver still manages a better record which translates to a better football team.

Yes you guys may have some stars but let's see how well you utilize them and if they're coached to a better record than Denver.
    Potential and actually becoming stars are two different things.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    your grasp of the difference is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Either way Denver still has managed a better record throughout history than the dead bolts have. Therefore Denver is utilizing their players better.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    2107 draft 7th
    2016 draft, 3rd
    2015 draft, 15th
    2013 draft, 11th
    2010 draft, 12th
    2004 draft, 1st
    2003 draft, 15th
    2002 draft, 5th

2017 - 14 years = 2003

its noticeable that you use an arbitrary number like 14 instead of ten years or fifteen years
    you just proved me correct, two top 10 picks in 14 years and i was rounding up obviously because techically it's been 13.5 years .

its noticeable that you fail because you had to point that out as a minor victory? because i was 6 months off on my estimation? closer to 5 months now actually

you just proved me correct, two top 10 picks in 14 years and i was rounding up obviously because techically it's been 13.5 years .

its noticeable that you fail because you had to point that out as a minor victory? because i was 6 months off on my estimation? closer to 5 months now actually
    Serious question!

Have you ever noticed how much you NEED to pat yourself on the back all the while ignoring your many failures?
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.