Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    And the three episodes after the holiday break were pretty awful. I didn't even finish the season finale. Which was all after the final conflict had already resolved
    I didn't watch the last 3 or so episodes. It completely lost my attention. And to be honest I didn't hear about Roanoke till after the 2nd episode had aired.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    I didn't watch the last 3 or so episodes. It completely lost my attention. And to be honest I didn't hear about Roanoke till after the 2nd episode had aired.
    Well for this season they didn't do much advertising and kept the theme a secret all the way up to the premier episode.

Not sure why. Maybe they thought the suspense would draw more viewers. The one trailer I ever saw was a picture of the house and a chain saw was revving. So I was sold thinking it was going to be a Texas chainsaw massacre style season. It hasn't been but I still like it.

I am loving this season to far!

I keep telling myself- "If they are doing the documentary, then they ended up okay..."

I agree the "pay for gay" line wasn't needed at all. But overall... they are doing a darned good job so far.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    I am loving this season to far!

I keep telling myself- "If they are doing the documentary, then they ended up okay..."

I agree the "pay for gay" line wasn't needed at all. But overall... they are doing a darned good job so far.
    It was cheesy but I actually kind of laughed at the pay for gay line.

Reason being is he was supposed to be focused on retrieving his equipment for a huge demon battle. And if not for flora running across the road he clearly was more focused on getting laid than doing his job. And hindsight 20-20 it would've saved his life.

Interestin how IGn said last week the only way this season would last is if they cut off this story fairly soon and started another story for a new couple. Cuz they didn't see how much more than could Carry on this story.

Then very next episode they wrap it up. Very well I might add.

Can't wait to see what's in store next week.

Interestin how IGn said last week the only way this season would last is if they cut off this story fairly soon and started another story for a new couple. Cuz they didn't see how much more than could Carry on this story.

Well, so far the show has been poking some fun at shows like "The Haunted." Im going to say the producers of "my Roanoke nightmare" are taking this like any other story they've done and are looking for ratings. So, not believing what actually happened to the couple, they head to the house to get some footage etc etc and they soon find out that the couple was telling the truth. Just my take on it.

There's no way that could be the end ... if so I would be highly disappointed. When the season first started I thought maybe they would do several "short stories" within the overall show but that was quickly squashed because the whole show has now been about this one story. To stop and start a completely new story now would be pretty strange.

Well, so far the show has been poking some fun at shows like "The Haunted." Im going to say the producers of "my Roanoke nightmare" are taking this like any other story they've done and are looking for ratings. So, not believing what actually happened to the couple, they head to the house to get some footage etc etc and they soon find out that the couple was telling the truth. Just my take on it.
    Ahhhhh now this is a good spin and something I had not previously thought about ... from the looks of the next preview, you can see the "filming crew" rushing into an office building of some sorts so it looks like you might be on the right track!

Quote Originally Posted by Jermz79 View Post
    There's no way that could be the end ... if so I would be highly disappointed. When the season first started I thought maybe they would do several "short stories" within the overall show but that was quickly squashed because the whole show has now been about this one story. To stop and start a completely new story now would be pretty strange.

Ahhhhh now this is a good spin and something I had not previously thought about ... from the looks of the next preview, you can see the "filming crew" rushing into an office building of some sorts so it looks like you might be on the right track!
    Yeah the IGn review said since the season is called my raonoke story that the city and the house are probably still going to be the main focus.

But we aren't going to get anything else from Matt and Shelby. And from their interviews at the end it sure seems their part in this is done.

They still have several former cast members they haven't really used yet so there is plenty that can be drawn from and still keep this house. Maybe even still have the butcher since she was already dead anyway. Can't really kill someone who is already dead.

So I could see it being the tv crew or even another couple entirely who also lived in that house. We will find out Wednesday.

Yeah the IGn review said since the season is called my raonoke story that the city and the house are probably still going to be the main focus.

But we aren't going to get anything else from Matt and Shelby. And from their interviews at the end it sure seems their part in this is done.

They still have several former cast members they haven't really used yet so there is plenty that can be drawn from and still keep this house. Maybe even still have the butcher since she was already dead anyway. Can't really kill someone who is already dead.

So I could see it being the tv crew or even another couple entirely who also lived in that house. We will find out Wednesday.
    It's Wednesday!!!!!!!!

If I've ever hit the nail on the head...

Yeah I thought it was pretty good too. My wife has always refused to watch this show and she was even hooked on the episode when she saw the concept.

I told her every time a person speeds off in a car alone mad this season they die. And she still screamed when pig man got the lady.

Hahahahah yeah you sure did hit it ... spot on!!!

Pretty good episode last night, can't wait to see how it all comes together!

Well, that was a twist I didn't expect. But like!!!

Shelby with the Negan treatment on Matt!!

So now what? Very few cast members left to stretch out 5 episodes.

Sounds like Taissa farmiga may finally be coming back for episode 9. So cast members haven't all appeared yet. If the snap shot they have is correct that it's her it appears they may go back in time again.

I don't know how they keep the current modern story going 5 more episodes