Danny Woodhead torn ACL

Wow Danny Woodhead out for the season with a torn ACL per Schefters Twitter 20 seconds ago.

Never like to see guys go down to injury. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Defense wins championships

Damnit man...... He was a reserve on my fantasy team!!!

What is it with the Chargers and injuries the last few seasons? They just can't get a break (no pun intended).

I liked Woodhead even when he was a Patsy
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

the chargers have now lost 2 out of their top 3 wide receivers and running backs for the season and only two games have been played.

I always liked Woodhead... he won me a fantasy playoff one year.

Get well!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    the chargers have now lost 2 out of their top 3 wide receivers and running backs for the season and only two games have been played.
    I seriously cannot believe the Chargers are so banged up so early. But then I look at the rest of the league, and there are people dropping like flies.

Weird season. If this keeps up then you can almost think of throwing out the odds for the post season and beyond. A team losing a couple key guys can be devastating and upset everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    I seriously cannot believe the Chargers are so banged up so early. But then I look at the rest of the league, and there are people dropping like flies.

Weird season. If this keeps up then you can almost think of throwing out the odds for the post season and beyond. A team losing a couple key guys can be devastating and upset everything.
    yeah their offense was exposed yesterday as well as their defense played bad. their team is going to have to play pretty flawless from here on out to overcome not having all of your main weapons on offense.

the football godz hate my guts