Marlins Pitcher Jose Fernandez dies

Sad news this morning in sports. Miami Marlins Pitcher Jose Fernandez has been found dead at the age 24. His body, along with 2 others, have been found in an overturned boat.

Huge lose for Cuban-America, huge loss for Baseball, even bigger lose for his family.

Life is so short.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Sad news this morning in sports. Miami Marlins Pitcher Jose Fernandez has been found dead at the age 24. His body, along with 2 others, have been found in an overturned boat.

Huge lose for Cuban-America, huge loss for Baseball, even bigger lose for his family.

Life is so short.
    This is so awful. Baseball lost a great talent. Jose was not only one of the best on the field, but the fun he had while playing was unmatched.
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.

I watched the Marlins first game without him. So sad. Really nice tributes throughout baseball.

RIP Jose.

Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

This reminded me of when my cousin Tim Crews died
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

He was a great guy. Wasn't a Marlins fan, but Jose was one of my favorite pitchers that isn't a Tiger.

He had a big impact in the Cuban community. He often helped out around Miami and goal was to make life better for Cuban-Americans. He was what LeBron is to the black community.

All around good human, I'm only a few months older than him. Brings you back to reality on how short life is.