Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlash1 View Post
    Was happy to not have to listen to Simms but geesh. Wrong on the play review(s) and a few other things. The main one that stands out to me is the INC Siemian threw with 8:48 left in the 2nd Qtr. It was 3rd and 8 from our own 16. Both stated Siemian overthrew CJ and Fouts went on to rag on how Trevor airmailed him and how dangerous he was getting overthrowing. He also mentioned CJ wouldn't have got the 1st down anyway. Did anyone else think CJ was the intended receiver? The pass dropped at the feet of Sanders. I'm pretty sure Sanders was the real intended target and would have easily had the 1st down. CJ only got close to the pass because of his athletic ability. I would bet he threw for Sanders but at the last moment noticed CJ and he had a slight brain fart and took a little off it in a momentary indecision. Not sure why that didn't occur to Fouts or Eagle.
    I know the play you are talking about and i mentioned it in the GD thread just after the play. It looked as if he was intending to throw to CJ because he was unsure about his read on ES. But in the last fraction of a second, he decided to throw to ES. That caused the pass to leave on an awkward trajectory that was beyond CJ, but just short of ES. Had he trusted his read and fired off, he hits ES in the flat and extends the drive. He did it a few times in the 1st half. In the 2nd half, he trusted the read and let it rip.

One of These days ex player commentators will not Be biased. Fouts has been in years past extremly critical of then broncos. He was almost gushing over Siemian.

While he was decent his gaffs on which players or plays, he often got the names wrong.
    Some what better than Simms but Not Much.

My favorite quote from Mr. Fouts in the game:

"Siemian has completed his last EIGHT passes to NINE different receivers".

I guess Trevor is so efficient that he can complete a single pass to two different players!!

Quote Originally Posted by ABQBronco25 View Post

I guess Trevor is so efficient that he can complete a single pass to two different players!!
    OMG, that's hilarious. Didn't catch that one.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    He says it right after the long completion to Jeff Heuerman on the final scoring drive.

Quote Originally Posted by ABQBronco25 View Post

I heard that and was like WHAAAT! That alone should automatically make him an MVP candidate!

All games are important as you never know when a loss can come back to bite you in the rear. Some games can become less important as the season wears on, but one loss can be the difference between HFA or a wild card birth, which would have been the case last season if we lost the week 17 game.

Love that motor!

Trevor Siemian Up for Fed-Ex Air Player of the Week

Go vote on NFL.com

How awesome is this.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Voted! Go Broncos!!!

The Denver Broncos: An Appreciation

Well, here we are off to another great season of Broncos football. After the Bengals win I couldn't help myself from smiling. Feels good to be a Broncos fan, doesn't it? I know some posters on here may be relatively new fans, while some of you vets have been around since practically the beginning. No matter when you picked the orange and blue, it's safe to say you have been rewarded, especially during the Bowlen era.

Not that there haven't been some bad times. Sure there have. The early years, the McD era. But still. The worst you can say about our team is that we've lost some SBs. Think of that. Teams like Cleveland and Detroit have never even been to the big game, let alone won it. We've been to 7 SBs since 1984 while only having 5 losing seasons during that time. I daresay only a handful of pro teams across the world could beat that. So, cheers to one of the best sports franchises around, with a special thanks to the two men who are most responsible for that success, John Elway and Pat Bowlen.

Does anyone have anything to add about Joe Elis ? Never hear anything ...good or bad....would love to hear what contributions he's given the organization

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    About 5:45 left in the game. Hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    Well, here we are off to another great season of Broncos football. After the Bengals win I couldn't help myself from smiling. Feels good to be a Broncos fan, doesn't it? I know some posters on here may be relatively new fans, while some of you vets have been around since practically the beginning. No matter when you picked the orange and blue, it's safe to say you have been rewarded, especially during the Bowlen era.

Not that there haven't been some bad times. Sure there have. The early years, the McD era. But still. The worst you can say about our team is that we've lost some SBs. Think of that. Teams like Cleveland and Detroit have never even been to the big game, let alone won it. We've been to 7 SBs since 1984 while only having 5 losing seasons during that time. I daresay only a handful of pro teams across the world could beat that. So, cheers to one of the best sports franchises around, with a special thanks to the two men who are most responsible for that success, John Elway and Pat Bowlen.
    Nice thread! Heres a picture that should give people more of a visual of the success that you speak of!

Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!