Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    Does anyone have anything to add about Joe Elis ? Never hear anything ...good or bad....would love to hear what contributions he's given the organization
    He hired Josh McDaniels?

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Calling All Couch-Coaches

Hello fellow fans and others,

I have a question for all of you. Based on what you've seen so far this year, what is the formula for beating the Denver Broncos? That is, if you were a coach, how would you game plan against the Denver Broncos based on their weaknesses?
    I have my own thoughts, but I don't want to influence other posters thoughts so I'll hold back my take for the time being. Anyways, I am very interested to hear what everyone has to say. Go Broncos

looking at the defense, I'd say the biggest thing the D has to adjust to now is stopping the run. Last game the Bengals used Hill to rush 97 yards and 2 TD's. On the last TD scored you can see how Dakoda Watson completely failed on his assignment and was unable to break free of the DL in order to stop Hill from edging around for the TD.

Offensively I would say our weakness is still the O-line. Max Garcia has improved but isn't quite starter status imo. He is overly eager to help out Okung and leaves wide gaps begging to be exploited. Ty Sambrailo needs to play better as well. I know he hasn't played in what seems over a year, but he has to improve. At least one of the 2 sacks on Siemian was because he was unable to play well at the RT. I'd say the Schofield actually has performed better than Sambrailo based on the last game.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Win the turnover battle, limit penalties, convert on third down, keep the Broncos from converting on third down, catch a few breaks. Same formula as anyone else. There's no real "magic recipe" but the Broncos will lose 3-4 games this year. Not cause someone "exposed them" as people love to say, but just because teams have bad days, and the Broncos will have a few.

The Panthers and Bengals both tried to win by running and stopping the run.

I think that's how you win most games, but at some point talent usually wins out.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Execution in the 4th qrt...

Honestly, how many games have we won before the last 6 minutes of a game? Besides KC loss last year, which was it's own unique disaster, we lost to Indy: Outscored 10-7 in the 4th and lost by three; Oakland 6-0 lost by 3; Pitt 14-0 lost by 7. Panthers, Colts, and Bengals all right there in the 4th...we just seem to want it more and are executing best on both sides of the ball in the 4th qrt.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Adhemar: And how would you beat him?

Fence: With a stick. While he slept. But on a horse, with a lance? That man is unbeatable.

I couldn't help myself...
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Nice thread! Heres a picture that should give people more of a visual of the success that you speak of!

That's a lot of hardware!

Honestly I don't know. If I had to choose I'd go with Carolinas game plan with the quick passes, options, and inside running plays...it almost worked, but our defense is just too good

I have enjoyed reading the responses so far! My own gameplan is similar to TheAsianPa's post. ButlerBy'Note, your plan was pretty generic (I think that was your point though). Anyways, I look forward to reading everyone else's thoughts. Bill Belichick, if you're reading this thread, please respond because I would love to hear your thoughts as well .

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    I have enjoyed reading the responses so far! My own gameplan is similar to TheAsianPa's post. ButlerBy'Note, your plan was pretty generic (I think that was your point though). Anyways, I look forward to reading everyone else's thoughts. Bill Belichick, if you're reading this thread, please respond because I would love to hear your thoughts as well .
    Bill does what Bill does best...cheat.

2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

Cool article on Billy Winn.

Billy played well on the weekend.Starting to get more snaps.This was from his time in Indy but tells us about his adventurous ways.Also the ime he got 112 stitches.LOL.

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports...winn/74479690/

Nice post, it's always nice to learn about the new players on the team.

Belichek is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by ABQBronco25 View Post
    My favorite quote from Mr. Fouts in the game:

"Siemian has completed his last EIGHT passes to NINE different receivers".

I guess Trevor is so efficient that he can complete a single pass to two different players!!
    I heard that as well and all I could think was "Trevor Siemian,the most interesting man in the world. He once completed 9 passes to 8 different receivers!