Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Let's go Broncos! Silence the cannons!

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I wanna see Winston in the dirt early and often.

Go Broncos - Win #4!!'
    Sounds good to me!!!!!

It doesn't get much better - Broncos and the Ryder Cup!

GO BRONCOS! USA, USA, USA!

ESPN just posted a stat - Broncos going for their 9th 4-0 start. In 6 of 8 of those 4-0 starts the Broncos have gone to the Super Bowl.

Today's games complete 1/4 of the season - time flies so enjoy every moment and stay positive.

Go Broncos! Broncos only favored by 3. What's up with that? TB can't run the ball. They pass well though. So Vegas is more bulllish on the Bucs passing game than Broncos pass coverage?

Quote Originally Posted by elway7777 View Post
    Go Broncos! Broncos only favored by 3. What's up with that? TB can't run the ball. They pass well though. So Vegas is more bulllish on the Bucs passing game than Broncos pass coverage?
    It's sort of like 6 since the home team is usually favored by 3.

Almost time to feed Winston a big portion of Colorado crab legs...

Let's go Broncos! Beat the Bucs!

Superbowl 50 Champions!

This game will be a tough game as Winston is good at what he does, both passing and capable of running - much like Cam - IMO, TB's defense is better than they have played so far this season. On the road, tough matchup, Broncos still will find a way to win playing good red zone defense ... 24ish-16ish.

hopefully they'll stay hydrated because as usual prolly be hot in tampa...need stop the run tackle better n get after Winston they do have good wr's big ones to but the bucs defense isn't to good so a better run game today would help a lot wear them out and throw a few down the field w/ td's in the red zone...

hopefully injury free game n I say broncos 31-17

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    This game will be a tough game as Winston is good at what he does, both passing and capable of running - much like Cam - IMO, TB's defense is better than they have played so far this season. On the road, tough matchup, Broncos still will find a way to win playing good red zone defense ... 24ish-16ish.

yah Winston is looking good at times I expect them to run the spread formation cincy did where Dalton went up the middle 2-3 times for good yards hopefully we have an answer for that if/when they do it

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    It's going to be 89 in Tampa this afternoon, 55% humidity, "feels like" 97. 30% chance of thunderstorms starting at 5pm.

A little rain could be nice to break the heat, and CJ and Book can run all over em. Hopefully there's no lightning though, a delay would be a bummer.

What do you all want to see today?

I would like to see Gary Kubiak utilize his two highest players on offense Demerius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders. I understand the goal is to run the ball but your two highest paid players on offense or wide receivers. You need to utilize them guys let them gel and build a chemistry with their quarterback and put the points on the board and in turn perhaps that will set up the running game.

Now I am a firm believer in the running game however it doesn't seem to be working right now nobody seems to be a strong run team anymore because it just doesn't seem to work anymore. I understand in order to have a great defense you have to run the ball and eat up the clock I believe you can do that with both the pass and the run just mix it up be successful.

But let's not forget last season our offense stunk they went three and out on how many drives last season? Yeah our Broncos defense still held strong and won the Super Bowl and that is why I greatly consider them to be one of the greatest of all time if not the greatest of all time because they were on the field an awful lot an awful lot more than great defenses of the past.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    What do you all want to see today?

I would like to see Gary Kubiak utilize his two highest players on offense Demerius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders. I understand the goal is to run the ball but your two highest paid players on offense or wide receivers. You need to utilize them guys let them gel and build a chemistry with their quarterback and put the points on the board and in turn perhaps that will set up the running game.

Now I am a firm believer in the running game however it doesn't seem to be working right now nobody seems to be a strong run team anymore because it just doesn't seem to work anymore. I understand in order to have a great defense you have to run the ball and eat up the clock I believe you can do that with both the pass and the run just mix it up be successful.

But let's not forget last season our offense stunk they went three and out on how many drives last season? Yeah our Broncos defense still held strong and won the Super Bowl and that is why I greatly consider them to be one of the greatest of all time if not the greatest of all time because they were on the field an awful lot an awful lot more than great defenses of the past.

Last week was the first time the run game really didn't work, and that was only because the Bengals specifically took it away. I don't necessarily disagree though. We have the potential for a potent passing attack, and there's no reason we shouldn't let it rip when the opportunity arises. Gary will call a balanced gameplan, and whatever gets hot we'll lean on.

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kapzk View Post
    Anyone want to guess which quarter we will have a bunch of people go into the usual all out panic mode?
    I'll say the 6 minute mark of the first quarter.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!