• Dotst
    Special Teams
    • Nov 2015

Watching the game now.. man we were so close to so many picks in this game

Comment

• Dotst
      Special Teams
      • Nov 2015

Thank god for gamepass, just finished it. So they rush 4 most of the time and we can't block and run against that? I probably don't pay super close attention like you guys do, don't have the eye for it yet. Except for those two big plays by the RB, our defense played well I think. If we fair catch that ball instead of letting it roll over 10 yards putting us on the 1 yard line, MAYBE we don't throw that pick and it takes away a TD from them. If's and buts, I know but it makes it closer.

That ball that hit DT in the hands middle of the 4th. Wow. You need to catch that ball. Changes momentum, puts us further down the field and takes less time off the clock. Were our TE non existent today? Why no help blocking? It drives me nuts they are doing nothing to help him have more time in the pocket and make his throws. But even with our offense playing so bad, we were still in the game. Our D held them to 23 and we gave them a gimme TD. So let's not all panic. Sometimes it's good to get exposed like this so we can find our weakness and fix it

Comment

• VADER72
        Special Teams
        • Dec 2005

I just hate that we lost here. If it was in ATL it would have been easier to swallow. A few more days and we need to take one away in their home and a div opponent. End Mccoys head coaching stint and end the chargers season. The Raiders are looking good. Even though I hate them, I'm happy to see them back, hasn't felt right.

Comment

• worldsoutro
          Banned User
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
          I just hate that we lost here. If it was in ATL it would have been easier to swallow. A few more days and we need to take one away in their home and a div opponent. End Mccoys head coaching stint and end the chargers season. The Raiders are looking good. Even though I hate them, I'm happy to see them back, hasn't felt right.
          But the Chargers might then hire a coach that might make them good? We want them just good enough so they have a mediocre coaching staff

Comment

• Jason Sitoke
            Bench Warmer
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            You can throw up past greats and current players all you want....Bottom line? Paxton is Tim Tebow with a slightly better throwing motion and less ability to scramble.
            Ridiculous statement. Lynch is a project. He is taller, has a MUCH better arm, and is actually faster than Tebow. His first start, and he looked pretty much how most reasonable people expected him to look, especially with a freaking matador playing the RT position and no running game to speak of.

I was surprised by the game plan. I honestly thought you'd see him in the pocket very rarely, and with simpler reads. Kubiak's refusal to keep a TE on the right side all game was odd, as well.

Lynch played awful. At this point, he needs a strong running game to be successful, and we have average backs and a porous line.

Comment

• Bterres105
              Special Teams
              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by MHS View Post
              Oh no!!!!!! The sky is falling!!!' Rebuild!!!
              Jettison every player. Get rid of Elway as our GM. He doesn't know a thing and we can't trust his judgement. Lynch is such a bust. Trade him now.....

Obviously I'm being sarcastic, but those are exactly the things I read yesterday.

Comment

Working...
              X