Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    We're not struggling at the moment. Ohio St has so many freshman playing this year I kind of expected them to struggle this year. I'd love to see a Auburn vs Ohio St bowl match up.
    We are paper tigers. Vandy proved it today. The SEC is down and if we don't get Pettway back fast we may lose to Georgia next week.

Even healthy I have not much hope against Bama
    Last edited by DenverBlood; 11-05-2016 at 09:06 PM.

well i expected a loss but not a loss to that magnitude, i still think the huskers are an improved team but their QB sucks (that is nothing new) i'm exited for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    well i expected a loss but not a loss to that magnitude, i still think the huskers are an improved team but their QB sucks (that is nothing new) i'm exited for the future.
    Yeah they finished about the same as they always did eith Pelini. 9 wins, and 3 big blowout loses. THANK GOD they wont go to the Champ. game and get BLOWN away by Ohio State again! And thank God the T. Armstrong era is over, and the Coach might get us a good one now. Need to find a decent Defense and Offensive line while they are at it! Overall a major improvement over last year.
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by Axemaster View Post
    Yeah they finished about the same as they always did eith Pelini. 9 wins, and 3 big blowout loses. THANK GOD they wont go to the Champ. game and get BLOWN away by Ohio State again! And thank God the T. Armstrong era is over, and the Coach might get us a good one now. Need to find a decent Defense and Offensive line while they are at it! Overall a major improvement over last year.
    Ohio st most likely will not be playing in the Big 10 title game but I get your point.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Ohio st most likely will not be playing in the Big 10 title game but I get your point.
    Penn State will, who woulda thunk it? Ohio State don't even win it's division, but makes the final 4.
    oh YEAH?

i completely agree however i think the QB and WR play will almost certainly improve from where it's at now. the OL is pretty banged up as well but agree otherwise, that defense has work to do.

Penn State will, who woulda thunk it? Ohio State don't even win it's division, but makes the final 4.
    I think Penn State is the most overrated team in the top 25 this year. Media thinks they are great now because they beat OSU. But that was a pretty big fluke, OSU had that game in control from start to finish pretty much, they just got a field goal blocked and returned for touchdown at the end. And Penn State lost to Michigan 49-10.

They are my pick to get rolled in their bowl game

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPanda View Post
    I think Penn State is the most overrated team in the top 25 this year. Media thinks they are great now because they beat OSU. But that was a pretty big fluke, OSU had that game in control from start to finish pretty much, they just got a field goal blocked and returned for touchdown at the end. And Penn State lost to Michigan 49-10.

They are my pick to get rolled in their bowl game
    Penn State proved they belonged in the Final Four, but no one in the Big 10 are in Clemson or Alabamas league!

the huskers defense looks like junk, that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    the huskers defense looks like junk, that is all.
    This friggin joke of a defense may be WORSE then the last year of Callahans reign of terror in 2007. What a total DUMPSTER FIRE! This so called Defensive mastermind Diaco??? OMG! A 3-4 defense where they rush THREE MEN????? And the linebackers are in a ZONE TEN YARDS OFF THE LOS?????????? Without a DOUBT the #1 DUMBEST ASSED thing I have EVER seen in Football in 42 years of watching! It's sad too, cause they really have a good looking Offense!
    oh YEAH?

OK BAPH! This is BEYOND Pathetic! I am calling it now. If they get beat , AT HOME, by North Illinois, Riley HAS TO GO! It is only going to get WORSE and more EMBARRASSING when they start playing REAL teams in the Big Ten. This is sickening! Riley is TOO NICE! He has no clue! He has hired the WORST Assistant coaches I have EVER seen! Time to go after SCOTT FROST! Open up the checkbook. Start recruiting players like they used to, Gangbangers and Ruffians! LOL! Watching Riley on the sideline makes me want to punch him in his ass clown face! Didn't think we could get worse after Callahan, but we have! That hire set us back ten years, we started to come back a little bit after Pelini, fired him cause he HURT the feelings of the fans, donors, and NO ONE SEEMS TO GIVE A ####!!!!!
    oh YEAH?

I never understood why your fan base had a problem with Pelini. I thought he was a damn good coach, but every year it was "should Pelini get fired this year?"

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPanda View Post
    I never understood why your fan base had a problem with Pelini. I thought he was a damn good coach, but every year it was "should Pelini get fired this year?"
    I personally would take him back yesterday. Solich too. Riley is a Niiiiiiccccceeee guyyy, and that is about it.
    oh YEAH?

Trying to watch more on Saturdays and less on Sundays and learning a little more about the teams.

Always been a Dawgs fan!

https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    Trying to watch more on Saturdays and less on Sundays and learning a little more about the teams.

Always been a Dawgs fan!

You realized you posted this in the Nebraska specific thread and not the ncaa overall thread right?