Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ready for the "Color Rush"...

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

The old logo...I love it.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Love the logo. Dislike the color rush concept in general.

Most teams look foolish. Bronco orange, jersey pants and shoes is too much.

Get the win and I will tolerate it though!

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post

I agree that the "all-orange" is a bit much, but I've gotta say that I like the jerseys and helmets better than the standard ones. I wish they would adopt this jersey (but with white pants) and helmet as the regular home uniform!

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post

What was the point of the color rush thing to begin with? Any ideas? I agree. Most teams look foolish, especially the Jags. They look like they fell in a mustard jar.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    What was the point of the color rush thing to begin with? Any ideas? I agree. Most teams look foolish, especially the Jags. They look like they fell in a mustard jar.
    If I remember correctly it is a marketing scheme. A manufactured "new " jersey to show how innovative and modern the NFL has become. Somehow designed to stand out on TV.

I think all proceeds go to a charity of some kind.

Hopefully someone has a more defined explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Here's a snippet (entire article link below):

Monochromatic uniforms have been a staple in college since Nike turned Oregon into its personal design laboratory, and Under Armour has only upped the funkification. Google Maryland football. You’ll see what I mean.

The NFL has been slower to adopt the trend of going mono, no surprise given its love for tradition. But while older fans might not see the appeal of the Jaguars looking like human highlighters or Marcus Mariota doing his best imitation of a Smurf, younger fans do.

And it’s those younger fans who are out in droves watching Thursday Night Football.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ills/90307972/

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post

Monochromatic uniforms have been a staple in college since Nike turned Oregon into its personal design laboratory, and Under Armour has only upped the funkification. Google Maryland football. You’ll see what I mean.

The NFL has been slower to adopt the trend of going mono, no surprise given its love for tradition. But while older fans might not see the appeal of the Jaguars looking like human highlighters or Marcus Mariota doing his best imitation of a Smurf, younger fans do.

And it’s those younger fans who are out in droves watching Thursday Night Football.

Thanks!

10 char

I like the helmet and the Jersey not too big on pants but I would definitely rock these nikes

I could see younger fans liking multi-color with cool designs. I would be in favor of that but to say younger fans like these Color rush uniforms, I'm not buying it. Maybe some people like them and thats great but most people I know young and old and in between think they look pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmart View Post
    I could see younger fans liking multi-color with cool designs. I would be in favor of that but to say younger fans like these Color rush uniforms, I'm not buying it. Maybe some people like them and thats great but most people I know young and old and in between think they look pretty bad.
    Yeah I really think they're doing it just to bring some interest to these normally bad Thursday night games.

I like the look of the helmet and jersey, but I hate the fact that they'll be wearing orange pants and socks as well. I think the uniforms would look really good with white pants, and maybe a similar white jersey with orange or blue pants.

This could be an opportunity to update the team's look, but not if it means they go to the all orange monstrosities they'll be wearing on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post

Yikes. I hope not. I'm 25. I hate the concept.

I love the orange on orange! Ive been dying for us to do it again. Looks so sick! and no I am not young.
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

I am not a fan of the color rush and will be taking a knee in protest during the game.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif