Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Let's get it done Broncos. Siemian, Stephenson and Green are back. Offensive line - protect Siemian. CJ step up.

No excuses.

Go broncos. Let's win this for Kubiak

hopefully we bounce back w/ big divisional road win defense gotta find a way to stop the run n cover the rb's in passing game where we got exposed bad sunday....offense please protect n get a running game going w/ no turnovers

it'd also be nice get the TE's involved more make them try to cover in space over the middle

Hope for no injuries tonight and signs that Trevor can be healthy the rest of the season. But I think SD will be too much for us tonight. Wish we could finish the rest of the season without a loss...but not going to happen. Tonight could be a tough one to watch.

I just wish the color rush would've just been our regular uniform set with all orange. Like, just change the helmet to orange & the pants oranges with the blue stripe. That would've looked choice imo.

Hopefully we come out aggressive on offense & defense. Hopefully we can run the ball tonight. I think we will.....

Broncos 34 Chargers 17

Let's not even give SD a chance for another epic collapse. Phyllis likes to throw INTs, so Talib please "eat greedy". He also just loves to give it up during a strip sack.......get em' Von!!!!And Gordon is just itching to let Marshall or Shaq punch the ball out. Let's put this one away early and just let CJ go to work.

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Orange is blissful.

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I just wish the color rush would've just been our regular uniform set with all orange. Like, just change the helmet to orange & the pants oranges with the blue stripe. That would've looked choice imo.

Hopefully we come out aggressive on offense & defense. Hopefully we can run the ball tonight. I think we will.....

Broncos 34 Chargers 17
    we better be able to run it or will be in trouble again b/c then they can tee off w/ their pass rush ...b/c if we can opens up a lot esp. their weak pass defense ranked 27th...we need this win

lets get this for kubiak n get him well soon I say 31-23

lets keep the streaks going make it 11 loses in for SD in division n for us I believe it'll 16 in division road wins

I hope Bosa doesn't blow up our turnstile Oline and get Trevor killed tonight!!

Go Broncos!!
    I really like Cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Go broncos. Let's win this for Kubiak
    Great call!

Who will have the better night tonight, CJ or DB?? And hope Green and Heuerman both get TDs tonight to get our TEs envolved in the game. Then one a piece for DT and Heman will make for a nice night for Trevor.
    LET'S GOOO BRONCOOOOSSSS