Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Season is pretty much over. Please tell me what gives you the feeling we'll start playing better. I'm really curious to hear it, although I think it'll just make me laugh.
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    A HC kubiak team in Houston had a top 5 rushing offense in the league several times.

It's ok for you to not be happy but don't make stuff up
    It makes me laugh when y'all like to pile on me when I tell you what I know to be true.. ALL through these threads people are complaining about the O line.. as if they expected it to be better .. I watched Kubes in Houston ..we played them 2xs a year so I know very well what I am talking about.. Sieman is a good QB hes got a lot of potential just like I said last year when y'all piled on me.. BUT hes green and he cant change the plays when he sees the defense.. and the other problem is Kubes play calling is predictable.. I'm not happy or sad about it.. I am just telling what it truly is.. As the weeks go on I guarantee you many posters will be saying EXACTLY what I have said from the get go..

Season is long from over.

Some very concerning patterns, however. Start with the OL. Then run game. Then QB play. Then run defense.

The task list is big.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    It makes me laugh when y'all like to pile on me when I tell you what I know to be true.. ALL through these threads people are complaining about the O line.. as if they expected it to be better .. I watched Kubes in Houston ..we played them 2xs a year so I know very well what I am talking about.. Sieman is a good QB hes got a lot of potential just like I said last year when y'all piled on me.. BUT hes green and he cant change the plays when he sees the defense.. and the other problem is Kubes play calling is predictable.. I'm not happy or sad about it.. I am just telling what it truly is.. As the weeks go on I guarantee you many posters will be saying EXACTLY what I have said from the get go..
    Yeah we've seen him since 1995-2005, so we know what we have in Kubes. And just so you know, it's Dennison calling plays, not Kubiak.

Quote Originally Posted by Brakshow View Post
    I can't read a comment like this and believe you're being serious and not just trolling. Also, Wade's defense still is in the top 3. Figured out? When you have the talent you never get figured out. The problem is on the offense where we don't have the talent. 21 points is pedestrian and easily overcome with even a generic level offense. Ours was below that because our O-line is so paltry they have to hold to protect the QB and the QB can't stretch the field when he has to release the ball in .02 seconds before he gets hit.
    Look at Seattle.. how they doing? Defenses DO NOT LAST... they ARE NO WHE5RE NEAR WHAT THEY WERE..BOTTOM LINE.. A team has to have an O line to balance it out.. Football 101

Quote Originally Posted by DishWater View Post
    Season is long from over.

Some very concerning patterns, however. Start with the OL. Then run game. Then QB play. Then run defense.

The task list is big.
    Hash these problems out during the season, before the playoffs!

Quote Originally Posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
    No panic...
    but the last two games were very similar...
    and the correlation in both..
    was crappy play calling to start...
    then the only spark came from creativity born of desperation.
    -
    There needs to be a "Come to Jesus" moment where the coaching staff
    decides to game plan creative, unpredictable play calling from jump street....
    instead of waiting until predictability lands us in a deep hole first.
    That's what's crazy is how similar both games felt, almost an identical script for both games.

I guess we can blame the short week, but going in with basically the same game plan after it failed so miserably last week, it's kinda crazy.

Okung Taken Away By Abulance

Another week, another Bronco leaves the stadium postgame by ambulance.

Nicki Jhabvala
    @NickiJhabvala

Russell Okung taken away by ambulance.

Was taken on a cart out of the locker room. Sitting up. Had IV in him. Loaded onto stretcher and into ambulance.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

You should quit posting, you are making a fool out of yourself. Wade's defense is still one of the best in the NFL and Kubiak's offensive line was solid in Houston

Quote Originally Posted by Bterres105 View Post
    Yeah we've seen him since 1995-2005, so we know what we have in Kubes. And just so you know, it's Dennison calling plays, not Kubiak.
    Hes calling them off of Kubes system.. Dennsion sorry hes bad ..lol And Kubes is predictable ..that's the problem... the differene between last year and this year eventhough the O line was just as bad ..you had a QB that could throw the defenses off.. bottom line

And there goes the only good O-lineman we had left....god I pray he will be ok

Adopted by: Andrewmlb
    Sig by: MHS

At least we won't have to face JJ Watt next week.

Hope he's okay. More than just football. Scary situation.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Look at Seattle.. how they doing? Defenses DO NOT LAST... they ARE NO WHE5RE NEAR WHAT THEY WERE..BOTTOM LINE.. A team has to have an O line to balance it out.. Football 101
    Uh seattles defense is top 5 right now if not top of the league again

Quote Originally Posted by OPP View Post
    You should quit posting, you are making a fool out of yourself. Wade's defense is still one of the best in the NFL and Kubiak's offensive line was solid in Houston
    I thought this as about winning the SB again..if not then you have a vaild point..haha No fool here just telling you what you already know...problem is you just don't want me to be the one to say it...