Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Post game rants -- Week 6 -- Broncos and Chargers

This team is losing its heart. They have no push up the middle on D, the O line is garbage, the number 1 receiver is a joke with butter fingers and the run game is non existent.

8-8 here we come.
    GO BRONCOS

It's coaching minus Wade all the way. It's been obvious since midseason last year.

Just a reminder...don't panic..yet

This team was on a short week facing a team that needed a win at home. We also lost our head coach and Trevor just got back from and injury...we lost to the raiders last year too, at home!

Oh, I almost forgot!
    The QB situation is highly questionable also.

You're being generous.. When teams lose like this they forget the taste of winning. We're in a cutthroat division.. Not to mention inconveniences like Steelers and Patriots.. 8-8 would be a respectable finish to this season. Any well coached team can walk over us..

No panic here.. Never down if we lose after putting up a fight.. Chargers didn't play outstanding football.. We just had our collective heads in our behinds till there were 10 mins left in the game.

Said it before Oline...

Our oline is terrible. Said it before, and was bashed and will probably be bashed again.
    https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/s4pltBb35iBlrpYyfA6PTSXU4bI=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2924184/cj.0.gif

Quote Originally Posted by River Side View Post
    No panic here.. Never down if we lose after putting up a fight.. Chargers didn't play outstanding football.. We just had our collective heads in our behinds till there were 10 mins left in the game.
    I won't start panicking until we lose to the Texans. I already had a bad feeling about this game. Something about it felt like a trap

This Team Needs A Spark, BAD!!!

Last season it was Peyton coming back to help us to the Super Bowl. What "spark" needs to happen this year?

Clearly something needs to happen.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Ware hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by River Side View Post
    I agree, and feel alot of it fell on the coaches.
    We dominated on D in that 4th QTR, stuffed just about every run. Got every stop we needed, just the oLine kept getting blown back into Trevor's lap, and the O couldn't produce because of it.

The refs kept screwing us. Which isn't solely on them, alot to do with HOW our players are playing.

This loss is at the coaches, and the oLines expense, IMO.

A blowout win against the Texans should do it.

They are really bad. It doesn't seem to matter much who we plugin. I hope time playing together will make them better, but I have my doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by nickmeyer View Post
    Our oline is terrible. Said it before, and was bashed and will probably be bashed again.
    Terrible would be an upgrade, the only way they can block is to hold.

Idk.
    There gonna cost us the season with the way their playing...
    Really hoping they.come around. Unfourntslly, the draft is still very far off...