Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Go Tribe!!!

Go Tribe??? Lol. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the Cubs go home to Wrigley and finish the series. I'd let LeBron pitch if I was Francona lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Go Tribe??? Lol. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the Cubs go home to Wrigley and finish the series. I'd let LeBron pitch if I was Francona lol.
    That's what I'm hoping for
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    That's what I'm hoping for
    I'm so confused. You keep making comments about rooting for the Cubs and hating the city of Cleveland. Yet you CP bet on the Indians in 6?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I'm so confused. You keep making comments about rooting for the Cubs and hating the city of Cleveland. Yet you CP bet on the Indians in 6?
    That way I can't lose. If CHI wins, I'm ecstatic & I don't mind paying up. If CLE wins, I get a CP. I double down, and it's a win-win situation for me

That way I can't lose. If CHI wins, I'm ecstatic & I don't mind paying up. If CLE wins, I get a CP. I double down, and it's a win-win situation for me
    Why do you hate the city of Cleveland out of curiosity? I recall you rooting for LeBron and the last couple of seasons in the playoffs.

Why do you hate the city of Cleveland out of curiosity? I recall you rooting for LeBron and the last couple of seasons in the playoffs.
    This^^^. I get his so called hedging even though he isn't really betting anything of monetary value. So it's not really necessary to hedge.

But I also know he was all over the Cavs. But maybe he just likes Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    This^^^. I get his so called hedging even though he isn't really betting anything of monetary value. So it's not really necessary to hedge.

But I also know he was all over the Cavs. But maybe he just likes Lebron.
    Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner

BTW I need CPs more than I need money

Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner

BTW I need CPs more than I need money

Sports have nothing to do with hating a entire city! I'm assuming you haven't ever been to Cleveland. From what I read Chicago has a ton more problems than Cleveland does. I can't stand the Steelers, but I don't hate the city of Pittsburgh. In fact, I try not to hate at all. It's not healthy for the soul, but carry on.

Sports have nothing to do with hating a entire city! I'm assuming you haven't ever been to Cleveland. From what I read Chicago has a ton more problems than Cleveland does. I can't stand the Steelers, but I don't hate the city of Pittsburgh. In fact, I try not to hate at all. It's not healthy for the soul, but carry on.
    I've had friends and family visit CLE & live there for 6 weeks, and they hated it. At least CHI has a nightlife. I can't stand: The Browns, Indians, Cavs, (minus Lebron) or their fans

I've had friends and family visit CLE & live there for 6 weeks, and they hated it. At least CHI has a nightlife. I can't stand: The Browns, Indians, Cavs, (minus Lebron) or their fans
    I honestly don't see how you can stomach LeBron seeing how he's destroyed the Bulls over the years. Cleveland does have a nightlife, maybe not as big as Chicago, but last I checked Chicago is like the murder capital of the United States and that's flat out sad. I don't hate the city of Chicago, though.

I honestly don't see how you can stomach LeBron seeing how he's destroyed the Bulls over the years. Cleveland does have a nightlife, maybe not as big as Chicago, but last I checked Chicago is like the murder capital of the United States and that's flat out sad. I don't hate the city of Chicago, though.
    I admire and respect his game

Cubs might as well give it up. They can't deal with the Indians' pitching. They maybe get one more win.
    Jesus Loves You, even if you don't love Him.
    Woooo!! Wooooo!!! Wooooooo!!!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    negs are for cowards. I won't back down.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Cubs might as well give it up. They can't deal with the Indians' pitching. They maybe get one more win.
    It only takes one swing

Chicago will take the next 2.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!