Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 136
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    7,825
    Go Tribe!!!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    7,825
    Go Tribe??? Lol. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the Cubs go home to Wrigley and finish the series. I'd let LeBron pitch if I was Francona lol.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    25,545
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Go Tribe??? Lol. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the Cubs go home to Wrigley and finish the series. I'd let LeBron pitch if I was Francona lol.
    That's what I'm hoping for
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not an Alabama fan
    Posts
    12,493
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    That's what I'm hoping for
    I'm so confused. You keep making comments about rooting for the Cubs and hating the city of Cleveland. Yet you CP bet on the Indians in 6?

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    25,545
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I'm so confused. You keep making comments about rooting for the Cubs and hating the city of Cleveland. Yet you CP bet on the Indians in 6?
    That way I can't lose. If CHI wins, I'm ecstatic & I don't mind paying up. If CLE wins, I get a CP. I double down, and it's a win-win situation for me
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    7,825
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    That way I can't lose. If CHI wins, I'm ecstatic & I don't mind paying up. If CLE wins, I get a CP. I double down, and it's a win-win situation for me
    Why do you hate the city of Cleveland out of curiosity? I recall you rooting for LeBron and the last couple of seasons in the playoffs.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not an Alabama fan
    Posts
    12,493
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Why do you hate the city of Cleveland out of curiosity? I recall you rooting for LeBron and the last couple of seasons in the playoffs.
    This^^^. I get his so called hedging even though he isn't really betting anything of monetary value. So it's not really necessary to hedge.

    But I also know he was all over the Cavs. But maybe he just likes Lebron.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    25,545
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    This^^^. I get his so called hedging even though he isn't really betting anything of monetary value. So it's not really necessary to hedge.

    But I also know he was all over the Cavs. But maybe he just likes Lebron.
    Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner

    BTW I need CPs more than I need money
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    7,825
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner

    BTW I need CPs more than I need money

    Sports have nothing to do with hating a entire city! I'm assuming you haven't ever been to Cleveland. From what I read Chicago has a ton more problems than Cleveland does. I can't stand the Steelers, but I don't hate the city of Pittsburgh. In fact, I try not to hate at all. It's not healthy for the soul, but carry on.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    25,545
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Sports have nothing to do with hating a entire city! I'm assuming you haven't ever been to Cleveland. From what I read Chicago has a ton more problems than Cleveland does. I can't stand the Steelers, but I don't hate the city of Pittsburgh. In fact, I try not to hate at all. It's not healthy for the soul, but carry on.
    I've had friends and family visit CLE & live there for 6 weeks, and they hated it. At least CHI has a nightlife. I can't stand: The Browns, Indians, Cavs, (minus Lebron) or their fans
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    7,825
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I've had friends and family visit CLE & live there for 6 weeks, and they hated it. At least CHI has a nightlife. I can't stand: The Browns, Indians, Cavs, (minus Lebron) or their fans
    I honestly don't see how you can stomach LeBron seeing how he's destroyed the Bulls over the years. Cleveland does have a nightlife, maybe not as big as Chicago, but last I checked Chicago is like the murder capital of the United States and that's flat out sad. I don't hate the city of Chicago, though.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    25,545
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I honestly don't see how you can stomach LeBron seeing how he's destroyed the Bulls over the years. Cleveland does have a nightlife, maybe not as big as Chicago, but last I checked Chicago is like the murder capital of the United States and that's flat out sad. I don't hate the city of Chicago, though.
    I admire and respect his game
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    11 Western+Texas on 18 wheels
    Posts
    6,954
    Cubs might as well give it up. They can't deal with the Indians' pitching. They maybe get one more win.
    Jesus Loves You, even if you don't love Him.
    Woooo!! Wooooo!!! Wooooooo!!!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    negs are for cowards. I won't back down.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    25,545
    Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Cubs might as well give it up. They can't deal with the Indians' pitching. They maybe get one more win.
    It only takes one swing
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    8,371
    Chicago will take the next 2.

    Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

    Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •