Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    We are ready for kickoff!

Arrived Saturday and we've had a great time. Dinner at Bull & Bush Saturday, Blackhawk and downtown Denver yesterday. We're on the way to Dove Valley today.

Will be great to see John Lynch, Simon Fletcher and Jason Elam inducted to the Ring of Fame tonight.

GO BRONCOS!!!

BLAM! BLAM!
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Go Broncos!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    We are ready for kickoff!

Arrived Saturday and we've had a great time. Dinner at Bull & Bush Saturday, Blackhawk and downtown Denver yesterday. We're on the way to Dove Valley today.

Will be great to see John Lynch, Simon Fletcher and Jason Elam inducted to the Ring of Fame tonight.

GO BRONCOS!!!
    yes it will along w/ hopefully a much needed win

A. Personally I really dislike Thursday night games.

B. 11 days between Broncos games should be deemed as "cruel and unusual punishment"
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Well, I'll tell you one thing I know for sure. This game will be decided by more than 12 combined points....That game last night was pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Well, I'll tell you one thing I know for sure. This game will be decided by more than 12 combined points....That game last night was pathetic.
    Yep. The only thing that made me feel like I didn't waste my sunday night was the shock value of 2 consecutive missed FGs of less than 30 yards. It was amusing seeing Arians go from a victory pose to slamming his playbook to the turf in a continuous motion, and seeing Pete Carroll shocked to the point where he stops chewing his gum like a goat chews a piece of grass.

hopefully our defense can slow/stop the run n make brock throw it 35-40 times...I hope the o-line will finally open some holes n we need to use the TE's tonight n give trevor time they have 2 good edge rushers

I say we win 24-20

wow Everyone thinks the Broncos are gonna win dead to rights

.......... I hope the Broncos are taking this more seriously.

I think Texas is better than people think - not THAT much better -but - able

And that Denver is in a fragile state right now. not THAT fragile - but- this game could be pivotal

The fans really want this one......... probably just as much if not MORE than the Carolina game
    Red 98

Unfortunately I won't be watching tonight's game as I have two exams tomorrow and Wednesday.
    Damn proud to be a Phi! Brother in the Bond #105 Texas Tau

Monday Night Countdown just mentioned the top 2 pass D's are playing tonight .

Knew one of em...
    Had no idea HOU was that good against the pass

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    wow Everyone thinks the Broncos are gonna win dead to rights

.......... I hope the Broncos are taking this more seriously.

I think Texas is better than people think - not THAT much better -but - able

And that Denver is in a fragile state right now. not THAT fragile - but- this game could be pivotal

The fans really want this one......... probably just as much if not MORE than the Carolina game
    Yelp..especially with the AFC West being tied but right now the Broncos are technically under the Raiders and I think KC because they lost their division game .. KC has won 2 division games I think ..

In the words of Simon Fletcher when he spoke to the team at Dove Valley yesterday:

Go give em..

Hopefully Von Miller listened and will be eating greedy today!

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Its about time that Simon Fletcher was added to the Ring of Fame!

I think the Broncos play well tonight, they will want to show to themselves and to their fans that the last 2 games are not the usual... something like that anyway, I had this all thought out about an hour ago and now I can't come up with the words.

27-13 Broncos ...

Time to kill Brock