Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Nuggets are reportedly frontrunners for Millsap along with the TWolves. Also targeting George Hill, he broke off talks with the Spurs.

Only way I see us getting Millsap, is for a 4y max, and MIN offers like a 2y deal.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Only way I see us getting Millsap, is for a 4y max, and MIN offers like a 2y deal.
    He will go to Minn to play with butler. That's how the NBA works right now.

I know people here don't like Love. But trading for him would probably make us a playoff team and give us him and Jokic to try to lure someone in like Millsap.

Right now I don't feel Jokic alone is enough to lure anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    He will go to Minn to play with butler. That's how the NBA works right now.

I know people here don't like Love. But trading for him would probably make us a playoff team and give us him and Jokic to try to lure someone in like Millsap.

Right now I don't feel Jokic alone is enough to lure anybody.
    Yup we will be bridesmaids again this year IMO. Maybe, we overpay and land Hill. Best bet is to hope the young guys take that next step, and teams see us as an established young star core. Then try again next year. :shrugs:

What we are seeing right now is what happens when youre bad, but not awful. The Twolves being that bad gave them high quality pieces to move. They also get the hype of drafting a guy like Towns. Nothing is worse in the NBA than being mediocore.

Apparently Gary Harris was offered up in the attempt for Kevin Love. That would've pissed me off.

Apparently Gary Harris was offered up in the attempt for Kevin Love. That would've pissed me off.
    Yeah I saw thought. Don't think I would have liked that trade.

If the plan was to make Murray a full time 2 guard, I could understand it. Sign a guy like george hill, and put jamal at the 2 with Beasley as the backup. Garris is due to cash soon, and will be looking upwards of 20m a year.

Sources: Along with Josh Kroenke, Tim Connelly and Michael Malone, emerging talent Gary Harris joining Paul Millsap pitch in Atlanta today.

Awkward

[Aldridge] Hearing MIN also may be out of Millsap talks, clearing the way for possible resolution w/Denver, meeting w/him tonight. Would be great fit.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Sources: Along with Josh Kroenke, Tim Connelly and Michael Malone, emerging talent Gary Harris joining Paul Millsap pitch in Atlanta today.

Awkward
    Weird. Maybe Gary wants out of Denver?
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Weird. Maybe Gary wants out of Denver?
    I think he meant weird that the Nuggets used Gary Harris to pitch for Milsap to come to Denver after they tried to offload him yesterday.

I think he meant weird that the Nuggets used Gary Harris to pitch for Milsap to come to Denver after they tried to offload him yesterday.
    That's not what I meant. Maybe Gary's involved with it because he wants out. But yeah i agree, it would be awkward.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    That's not what I meant. Maybe Gary's involved with it because he wants out. But yeah i agree, it would be awkward.
    No I know I just was saying don't read more into it unless he requested to go not they asked him to.

Milsap to Denver, 3 years 90 mil.

Good signing but not enough to get us into the playoffs barring a big leap from Murray and/ or Harris/Mudiay.