Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    When are we allowed to call Mudiay a bust?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    When are we allowed to call Mudiay a bust?
    Nope. Now that Murray is getting more comfortable Mudiay will fit nicely into the facilitator role.

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    I honestly wouldn't mind just tanking this year. There is so much talent in this years draft it isn't even funny Tatum, Giles, Josh Jackson, Lonzi Ball, Fox, Monk, Fultz and Dennis Smith could all go number 1 and the 2nd tier would all be lottery picks in most drafts. I would love for any of them to be on the Nuggs.
    The Nuggets have firmly planted themselves into last place, where they will remian for the rest of the season. Same with the Avs.......

Do the Nuggets have an emerging star in Nikola Jokic?

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    The Nuggets have firmly planted themselves into last place, where they will remian for the rest of the season. Same with the Avs.......
    Nuggets are the 8th seed in the West as of today. Not firmly planted in last place.

Do the Nuggets have an emerging star in Nikola Jokic?
    I think so. He's been killing it the last 6 games. What's up with Murrey though. Why is he not playing very much as of late?

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    I think so. He's been killing it the last 6 games. What's up with Murrey though. Why is he not playing very much as of late?
    Been wondering the same thing. Seems he's lost favor with Malone. I thought he was breaking out for awhile there along with Gary Harris finally. And then things just went back to the usual vets.

I will say I like how Mudiay seems to be becoming more efficient since Jokic blew up. Seems like he is realizing he has people to dish to and doesn't have to try to win games himself.

Kind of hard to believe that mudiay is still the youngest pg in the nba

Nuggets are on a big roll lately. Hopefully Jokic isn't out long because he has been a huge key to their success.

Was glad to see the team pick up a road win against a team they have to be able to beat even without Jokic.

Of course Nurkic poops the bed,does he have any trade value left at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Of course Nurkic poops the bed,does he have any trade value left at this point?
    Every time I come in here and post positives about the Nuggets they crap the bed. That Jokic injury is killing us.

So Wilson wants out of Denver, and apparently we have had exploratory talks about moving Mudiay. We are in that trap of mediocrity. If we can stack up on picks, this draft is loaded, maybe we can hit on a pick.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    So Wilson wants out of Denver, and apparently we have had exploratory talks about moving Mudiay. We are in that trap of mediocrity. If we can stack up on picks, this draft is loaded, maybe we can hit on a pick.
    geez and here I was thinking Mudiay was slowly improving with Jokics outbreak. That would be a big disappointment

geez and here I was thinking Mudiay was slowly improving with Jokics outbreak. That would be a big disappointment
    We are falling right into my fear I had prior to the season. The young guys havent stepped up enough. Whether injury or inconsistency, we are just good enough to go nowhere.

Hopefully they can ship out Faried in the process, guy's a joke now.

Murray would probably be better if he got consistent playing time. I don't think Malone is very good at managing his lineup.