Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 201
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    3,438
    First 40 point game for Jokic. We have some nice young talent on this team

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12,540
    Jokic is the future

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Jokic is the future
    He needs to be now that Nurkic is gone.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    5,527
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncinSeattle View Post
    He needs to be now that Nurkic is gone.
    He already was, Nurkic hasn't done squat this year and turned into a negative nancy.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    3,438
    I'll take Mason Plumlee over Nurkic any day.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12,540
    Rumor has it that both the Clippers and Raptors are eyeing the availability of Gallo. Although, The Clips have nothing worth getting. The Raptors are in a similar boat.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    3,438
    Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Rumor has it that both the Clippers and Raptors are eyeing the availability of Gallo. Although, The Clips have nothing worth getting. The Raptors are in a similar boat.
    I would take Reddick for Galo straight up or it may be my biassnes since I'm a Duke fan.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    5,527
    Nuggets tied record with 16 3s in the first half, oonly 5 away from tying the game record. Jokic is an assist away from a triple double in the 3rd with 3 minutes left.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    5,527
    We don't need Gallo, Chandler, Faried or Mudiay.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12,540
    That was amazing all shall bow down to the Joker. Seriously though, last night was impressive.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not an Alabama fan
    Posts
    12,481
    I'm beginning to lose patience with Malone. The defense is absolutely abysmal which was my concern with him from day one.

    I just don't know how you go thump the warriors and then follow up with two straight losses to bad teams allowing 110+ in each game.

    He should've had them more motivated coming out of the break last night holding onto the 8th seed.

    Even the warriors game they allowed 110 but had their most unreal offensive performance in years.

    Not sure why I care anyway. Playoffs just means a first round sweep when the warriors care.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    10,692
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I'm beginning to lose patience with Malone. The defense is absolutely abysmal which was my concern with him from day one.

    I just don't know how you go thump the warriors and then follow up with two straight losses to bad teams allowing 110+ in each game.

    He should've had them more motivated coming out of the break last night holding onto the 8th seed.

    Even the warriors game they allowed 110 but had their most unreal offensive performance in years.

    Not sure why I care anyway. Playoffs just means a first round sweep when the warriors care.
    The problem last night was Faried, Gallo, and Chandler. The guys had played in the last couple weeks. They came in and tried to play hero ball. Every time the ball got to the them movement stopped, passing stopped. The defense will always be trash.

    The offense is at its best when it flows through Jokic. Not Gallo.

    The only way to prevent that is to play the kids and bench Chandler, Gallo, and Faried. IMO I'd rather watch Murray and Jauncho more then those 3. We've seen their game played out and their tenure as Nuggets should be over. As of yesterday it probably would have had the Pacers bit on the Nuggets trade package.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    5,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    The problem last night was Faried, Gallo, and Chandler. The guys had played in the last couple weeks. They came in and tried to play hero ball. Every time the ball got to the them movement stopped, passing stopped. The defense will always be trash.

    The offense is at its best when it flows through Jokic. Not Gallo.

    The only way to prevent that is to play the kids and bench Chandler, Gallo, and Faried. IMO I'd rather watch Murray and Jauncho more then those 3. We've seen their game played out and their tenure as Nuggets should be over. As of yesterday it probably would have had the Pacers bit on the Nuggets trade package.
    Agree on Gallo, Faried and Chandler, and I agree with DenverBlood on Malone. He's a joke. I don't think one can consciously be this bad of a coach on his own, there's always some weird lineup things he does like starting Faried last night and only playing him 14 minutes. It seems like he's just a pawn and Josh or somebody in the front office is really interfering too much with what should be the coaches' decisions, or maybe he is just that terrible.

    He doesn't seem to have figured out who a solid starting 5 is or who plays best with who, it's always this random rotation crap that doesn't work and doesn't allow anyone to build chemistry. 57 games into the season and he doesn't have that figured out. We're not going anywhere in the playoffs this year, I think they're just trying to hold onto that 8th spot to give the fans some false hope in the playoffs so they can sell more tickets. What they should be doing is playing Hernangomez and Murray a lot more and leting the young guys develop. Faried, Gallo and Chandler don't provide any sort of hope for the future. Chandler is the only one of those 3 I'd keep around after this season.

    Connelly needs to bring in a real coach and cast off at least Gallo and Faried, and Mudiay and Chandler imo and sign some real talent for the future, and someone who is younger and already well established in the frontcourt. I have no faith that this FO will do that, they're so cheap they had to sign Roy Hibbert and his ridiculous contract just to come within 2 million of the cap floor. Hibbert should never play a minute in a Nuggets uniform, he's been done for years.

    We have a good young core that has a bright future in the right situation. How many times have the Rams, Nuggets and Avalanche had that though under the Kroenkes only to continue being mediocre or to get worse.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not an Alabama fan
    Posts
    12,481
    Still 2 1/2 games up to with 21 to go.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    8,352
    Malone has done a good job. You guys are buggin'

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •