Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Ya Giles was giving quality minutes off the bench at the end of the year. He clearly wasnt 100% to start, but we saw improvement the further we got from his knee scope. As for PGs, we basically have no shot at Fultz and Ball. I think Fox goes higher than he should. Smith is interesting, some team will go gaga over him. I think if we move up it will have to be for Ntilinka.
    That's how I'm feeling at PG as well, and at that point I think I'd rather just give Mudiay one more year. I thought he played well today as well as the spot minutes here and there since he's been benched. Going overseas instead of to college stunted his growth and I think this albeit brief time on the bench has really made him go back and analyze his game and try to fix it. I'm probably just falling for fools gold again but I don't think anyone we can realistically draft at PG will be much better if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    That's how I'm feeling at PG as well, and at that point I think I'd rather just give Mudiay one more year. I thought he played well today as well as the spot minutes here and there since he's been benched. Going overseas instead of to college stunted his growth and I think this albeit brief time on the bench has really made him go back and analyze his game and try to fix it. I'm probably just falling for fools gold again but I don't think anyone we can realistically draft at PG will be much better if at all.
    I don't think it's fools gold. I think it would be stupid to give up on Mudiay this early. He was extremely young coming in and we knew he was going to be a big project.

I didn't even really want him before the draft. But you can see the potential. He just has to get his head right. It took Westbrook a long time to do that as well.

He may never get there but I still think he needs another 1-2 years before we need to look elsewhere.

Honestly, I dont like Murray as a PG like we are trying to push. I dont think we should give up on Mudiay, but we still need another one IMO.

Blazers lost last night, so the nuggets are only 1.5 games back.

Orlando posted a pictute of them signing a player to a contract, and in the background was a list of potential FA and trade targets. On the FA list, Gallo was at the top. On the trade list, there was Chandler and Juancho at the top. Orlando would do something like give Gallo a max.

Wouldn't mind seeing Gallinari go at all. I'd be ok with Chandler leaving too as long as we got a pretty good deal out of it. No reason for the organization to send Hernangomez away yet, but they are that dumb...
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post

Wouldn't mind seeing Gallinari go at all. I'd be ok with Chandler leaving too as long as we got a pretty good deal out of it. No reason for the organization to send Hernangomez away yet, but they are that dumb...
    I'd do Chandler for Gordon. I think someone gives Gallo way too much. We are going to hear Boston rumors, but I think they snag Gordon Hayward.

If Utah beats Portland at home tonight the Nuggets are back within 1/2 game.

I expect to lose at Houston tomorrow night though which would put it back to 1 game with 4 to go.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I expect to lose at Houston tomorrow night though which would put it back to 1 game with 4 to go.
    @Hou on a tailend of a back to back is an L
    After that we have OKC, NO, DAL, and OKC again. Does not bode well for the nuggets. Nuggets may need to sweep the final 4, and I dont see it happening.

@Hou on a tailend of a back to back is an L
    After that we have OKC, NO, DAL, and OKC again. Does not bode well for the nuggets. Nuggets may need to sweep the final 4, and I dont see it happening.
    Me either. Losing to New Orleans at home last week was a massive letdown. As well as the four points not home loss to Houston.

Ugh Harden is playing tonight.

Ugh Harden is playing tonight.
    Of course he is lol we aren't that lucky

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Of course he is lol we aren't that lucky
    Hey, a guy can hope.

We should just call it a loss against the Rockets, and get an extra day of rest.