Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    This is the point where Im starting to get worried about Jokic. Hes played a ton of basketball since he came to the nuggets. From the olympics, fiba, and our seasons. He hasnt had a lot of breaks. Lets face it, he's not the fittest player on the court either. If Jok cant stay at a high level we are in trouble.

Wonder how many rotation combinations Malone is going to try before he finds something that works. It's the end of the season.... He's the kind of coach that throws crap at a wall to see what sticks, not the kind that makes a plan and sticks with it.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Wonder how many rotation combinations Malone is going to try before he finds something that works. It's the end of the season.... He's the kind of coach that throws crap at a wall to see what sticks, not the kind that makes a plan and sticks with it.
    It feels like he just tries to catch lightning in a bottle every night.

I was really excited for the Plumlee addition. The longer time goes on, the more I cringe when he's on the court.

Rockets just ended the Nuggets season

7/37 from 3, thats just awful

I really hope Gallo leaves forever

WTH was that inbounds. Thats like 4 or 5 times theyve tried to force it to Jokic. Just straight garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    I really hope Gallo leaves forever
    Ya let Orlando give him max.

OMG Gallo. Shoot the damn ball, stop trying to draw the foul

Chandler is so inconsistent, Gallo just plays lazy and is trying to draw fouls all the dang time. It's time to move on from them.

Lol 7/38 from 3. We dont deserve the playoffs. Cant win in the clutch. Culture of mediocity keeps creeping into my head.

No D equals no playoffs.

Portland second half comeback all but ended our season last night.

New Orleans beat us by 25 last time in Denver. So nothing is a given. Season could completely end tonight.

At this point I would almost rather play for a lotto. But I'm sure most of you would say nothing in the teens will help us anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Portland second half comeback all but ended our season last night.

New Orleans beat us by 25 last time in Denver. So nothing is a given. Season could completely end tonight.

At this point I would almost rather play for a lotto. But I'm sure most of you would say nothing in the teens will help us anyway.
    We should try to improve our position in the draft now, this team isn't going anywhere in the playoffs with this coach. We've found some good picks later in the draft the last few years.

Who would you like to coach this Nuggets team, given that Malone is hypothetically fired at the end of the season?
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones