Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    We should try to improve our position in the draft now, this team isn't going anywhere in the playoffs with this coach. We've found some good picks later in the draft the last few years.

Who would you like to coach this Nuggets team, given that Malone is hypothetically fired at the end of the season?
    I don't know if the bridge can be repaired but I would bring back GK in a heart beat. He could win 50 with this roster.

We really can't fire Malone yet without turning into a joke franchise. I never wanted him but it would be bad to have this kind of turnover at HC.

Especially when technically he has won more games each season and competed for the 8 seed this year. Even if that was only cuz the west no longer has 8 50 win teams.

I don't think we will ever win a playoff series with him but he at least deserves one more year to see if he can get them over the hump. But three straight losing seasons and then I'm for sure done with him.
    Last edited by DenverBlood; 04-07-2017 at 05:04 PM.

Nuggets stayed alive last night. If they can beat OKC at home and by some miracle get Utah and the spurs to sweep the back to back in Portland we will be in business with two games to go.

I like Murray and Harris starting in our backcourt with Mudiay backing them up. I actually think Mudiay has looked good lately. I don't like Jameer starting at all and honestly playing him as much as we did I think screwed our chances to making the playoffs.

Westbrook just ended the nuggets season

It's probably for the best. We would have got swept by GS.

Pretty lame Flagrant call and tech on Jokic. However, you cant blow leads and not finish in the clutch time and again, amd expect the playoffs. Lots of hope fpr the future, but there needs to be a mindset change. Chandler, Jameer, and Nelson need to go. I'd keep Gallo at a reasonable rate, but some team will overpay. I pray we dont compound our mistake with Plumlee by giving him a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Westbrook just ended the nuggets season
    Everytime they show that highlight, I'll have to watch him torch the nuggets. Even worse he hit a 40ft GW.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Everytime they show that highlight, I'll have to watch him torch the nuggets. Even worse he hit a 40ft GW.
    It really is unbelievable. Hands down he is the best player in the NBA right now. I don't care what anyone says defending Lebron and I understand which one of the two will reach the finals. But that's more due to team.

But right now westbrooks performance this season is above everyone else.

What completely disgusts me to no end is the Pepsi center reaction to his not only his performance but him ending the Nuggets season. One of the most dispicable things I've ever seen from a home town fan base.

Not that it matters, but the young guns got it done tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Not that it matters, but the young guns got it done tonight.
    It was bittersweet. I was proud of them and yet mad because of how they blew it Sunday. Cuz they've done better on these road games than I expected. And it's the home games they actually blew.

But Portland would've eliminated us anyway.

39 wins is a 6 game improvement and 9 from two years ago.

So Malone is slowly trending up even if I think he should learn some defense. But next year if we don't win 45+ he needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    It was bittersweet. I was proud of them and yet mad because of how they blew it Sunday. Cuz they've done better on these road games than I expected. And it's the home games they actually blew.

But Portland would've eliminated us anyway.

39 wins is a 6 game improvement and 9 from two years ago.

So Malone is slowly trending up even if I think he should learn some defense. But next year if we don't win 45+ he needs to go.
    I was impressed with Beasley, he transalted his performance from the D-League very well. I dont want to get too carried away off one game, but another big night and it could make Barton expendable. Give the young guys a full offseason to work, and get Jokic another year to get fit. We all want a star in FA, but thats just unlikely. As long as we dont overspend on Gallo and Plumlee we can have a solid FA. We have pieces to move around in Wilson, Barton, and Faried.

Young guns get it done again. Jokic with another big game. Malik looks like he has a bright future. Also TC said he was gonna try and lock up Gary this summer.

Gallinari is bailing. Wouldn't it be funny if he joined Nurkic in Portland? Well, not funny for Nuggets fans.

Jimmy Butler to Twolves is close, Porzingis to the Suns is close. And the nuggets continue to overvalue their assets to bring in someone like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Jimmy Butler to Twolves is close, Porzingis to the Suns is close. And the nuggets continue to overvalue their assets to bring in someone like that.
    Where did you hear that?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!