Page 97 of 102 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1520
    Good game. We will need to click on all parts of offense next week. Defense was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    4 in 7 starts is actually really good. That puts him on pace for just 9 on the year.
    That stupid announcer jinxed Trev on that INT. Just before the play he was harping on how Trev hasn't thrown any INTS........ then - of course.... boom INT
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    That stupid announcer jinxed Trev on that INT. Just before the play he was harping on how Trev hasn't thrown any INTS........ then - of course.... boom INT
    Jinx? Really?
    Go Hard or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
    Jinx? Really?
    I've seen a lot of announcers say " so and so hasn't thrown an INT in X games" almost the next play, INT. Happened last year with Aron Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
    I agree but you would hate to see someone get injured.
    You're right I would. But how bad is it if someone gets hurt in the victory formation? I know it's happened, just can't give a good example.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

I'm in the minority but watching Siemian makes me sick to my stomach. There's no confidence from the playcalling to the QB play. Take away the cincy game which was a fluke and he's 4tds and 4ints in 5 games. Hard to believe Lynch could do any worse.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I have to say I've never been this mad over a win. We are putrid on offense. There is zero creativity down in the Red Zone. I mean, come on. We do nothing different. I am steaming right now. That game should have been a freaking blowout, not biting my fingernails down to the core.

The constant penalties by the Oline. OMG, I want to vomit. Norwood....are you kidding me. Get him off the team right now.
    So, why don't we try and do something like that great play where we pretend to run, and move the TE out....use Virgil more in the RZ. Nope it's the stupid run, run, pass for no gain. FG.

If we can't get the ball into the EZ on the original play...catch by DT, pick by Ward, etc. We just can't score 7. It's really ridiculous how awful the play calling and the execution is right now.
    This isn't an offensive team, been that way for 2 years now.

We will win and lose on the defense

We won but our Oline needs addressing Elway better make a play before Tuesday.
    https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/s4pltBb35iBlrpYyfA6PTSXU4bI=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2924184/cj.0.gif

Quote Originally Posted by RainyTX View Post
    I'm in the minority but watching Siemian makes me sick to my stomach. There's no confidence from the playcalling to the QB play. Take away the cincy game which was a fluke and he's 4tds and 4ints in 5 games. Hard to believe Lynch could do any worse.
    Atlanta..........

Good win

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

And take away his first game where he had 2 INTs, and Siemian would have 8 TDs and 2 INTs.

BTW, if there was no confidence in Siemian, why did we throw to Sanders and deep to DT on that late drive?

I'm just going with what I see. Can you honestly say you're confident when he drops back to pass?

Llynch proved he can do worse just look at the Atlanta game. Kept overthrowing his Recievers. I don't get why people want him to be a starter maybe in a year or so yeah but the guy is not ready.

I'm with you. I don't know what people see in him
    Go Hard or Go Home

I'm just going with what I see. Can you honestly say you're confident when he drops back to pass?
    I'm just going by what I see. I feel very good about Siemian, especially considering how young and inexperienced he is.