Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Poat game rants -- Week 8 -- Chargers and Broncos

So I guess the Broncos don't have any RBs this season because there is not one RB listed for the Broncos that we can vote for. What the hell?

They list other players that are injured (DWare) whether they've played in 2 games or 7, but no Broncos RBs listed at all.

I've looked at the list several times and maybe I missed it, but I think I'm correct. What's up with that?
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

I could not find the Broncos RBs, only FB Janovich. Spencer Ware is listed as a FB LOL. I also could not find Bradley Roby.I don't vote for the Pro Bowl anyway. I don't like that game and I think it's something that should not exist. Look at what happened to Tyler Eifert in a meaningless game. I hope there isn't any Bronco playing in the Pro Bowl.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    I could not find the Broncos RBs, only FB Janovich. Spencer Ware is listed as a FB LOL. I also could not find Bradley Roby.I don't vote for the Pro Bowl anyway. I don't like that game and I think it's something that should not exist. Look at what happened to Tyler Eifert in a meaningless game. I hope there isn't any Bronco playing in the Pro Bowl.
    I just noticed that Roby wasn't listed either. I don't care for the game either but usually vote for our guys if they deserve it. If we are in the playoffs then we don't play anyway. But to not have our guys listed is a freaking sham.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

While I havent watched anymore than probably 10 mins of any Pro Bowl in the last 8-10 years, because its in Orlando this year and with in an hour of where I live, I decided Id go for the experience.

With it being the NFL's All Star Game, I was figuring Id have to shell out $200+ just for an upper deck ticket. MLB and NBA All Star Game tickets are that much, so I expected to be a minimum the same cost.

Nope

I could have gotten Row 1 on the 50 yard line for $250. Cheapest tickets were $45 in the endzone. I was shocked. I decided to go middle of the road and spend $100 for a 2nd deck seat on the 45.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    While I havent watched anymore than probably 10 mins of any Pro Bowl in the last 8-10 years, because its in Orlando this year and with in an hour of where I live, I decided Id go for the experience.

With it being the NFL's All Star Game, I was figuring Id have to shell out $200+ just for an upper deck ticket. MLB and NBA All Star Game tickets are that much, so I expected to be a minimum the same cost.

Nope

I could have gotten Row 1 on the 50 yard line for $250. Cheapest tickets were $45 in the endzone. I was shocked. I decided to go middle of the road and spend $100 for a 2nd deck seat on the 45.
    Hope you have a great time, but you won't be watching any Broncos RBs in the game because apparently we don't have any.

Meh. I'd rather have our players play in the Super Bowl instead.

Win this for Wade

That hit scared me.. All football aside, I hope he's okay. I'm very nervous for that kind man.

Go win this for Wade boys.

Prayers for a full recovery. Totally avoidable hit in my opinion.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Is it just me or is DWare

faster than ever? Man, he was flying around this game, I don't remember him being that fast. I was all "who is that running back wearing DWare's number?... oh wait".

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPanda View Post
    faster than ever? Man, he was flying around this game, I don't remember him being that fast. I was all "who is that running back wearing DWare's number?... oh wait".
    He looked like a guy on fresh legs. Glad to see he was able to stay in game shape.

Definitely a difference maker when it comes to our pass rush

The word is :

Fresh

Hopefully he stays this way for the last 4 games of the season

In his presser he said the beast was unleashed. Also said that he played more than he expected as he is only supposed to play on 3rd down for a bit but SD was trash talking so he stayed in to take out the trash.

How much do we love that guy?

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPanda View Post
    Right? Dude was lightning in a bottle today! Hope he stays healthy all year. We could definitely use his production and Shane Ray will benefit more from the wily veteran playing with him.

Adopted by: Andrewmlb
    Sig by: MHS

Yea, he looked really good. I mistook him for Von on a couple plays where he got really close to Rivers. It's good to have him back. Shane Ray is still really good, but Ware is still a top 5 pass rusher on obvious pass situations IMO.