Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Roby

Roby

Right now, things are heated with DT. Things are always in question with Siemian and the O-line..

but lets get to our boy Roby. He played one HECK of a game. So happy and proud to see him doing well. I can only hope we ink him long term.

This thread goes out to the young blood

Amen to that. He balled out!

And Crik.... he had one helluva game too.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Absolutely, he's a ball hawk. Love the kid.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Elway, PLEASE ink this kid long term. I love what I see from him, and easily see him being a top 3 DB in the next 3-4 years.

Of course Roby is a baller! He's a Buckeye!!! lol

I didn't see him doing anything that he hasn't already done. He's already a great corner, and could probably start on most teams. I'd like to give props to Webster and Doss, they both had great games. Doss in particular, the TD pass caught against him was just a great play by Benjamin, Doss tipped that ball, Benjamin just made a great effort, and showed exceptional concentration, to make that play.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I didn't see him doing anything that he hasn't already done. He's already a great corner, and could probably start on most teams. I'd like to give props to Webster and Doss, they both had great games. Doss in particular, the TD pass caught against him was just a great play by Benjamin, Doss tipped that ball, Benjamin just made a great effort, and showed exceptional concentration, to make that play.

That's right...and he saved that TD near the end too. He had a great day
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

He's a stud. Amazing.

Roby will get D-Ware's money so don't worry about him leaving. Guy is a stud

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Roby will get D-Ware's money so don't worry about him leaving. Guy is a stud
    I'm starting to think that he'll be getting Talib's money next year. Talib is an exceptional player, most of the time, but I think his days in Denver come to an end after this season.

Roby is a beast and he's turning into the player I knew would become...

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I'm starting to think that he'll be getting Talib's money next year. Talib is an exceptional player, most of the time, but I think his days in Denver come to an end after this season.
    Talib is a leader and the heart of our secondary. not resigning him would be a big mistake by elway imo.

If Talib will accept a team friendly deal, he'll be back. if not: Roby it is.

Roby is a beast and what's amazing is the talent and depth in the secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by IAMRED View Post
    Talib is a leader and the heart of our secondary. not resigning him would be a big mistake by elway imo.

If Talib will accept a team friendly deal, he'll be back. if not: Roby it is.
    He's not a free agent, but his contract goes up to $12 million and he becomes cut-able next year. He's a CB who will be 31 next season and corner seems to be a position where you get old fast.

Add in the Texas shooting, I'm not sure the Broncos have plans for him beyond this year, I guess we'll see.

Webster and Does have been outstanding filling in when needed as well and Simmons/parks have balled too. Secondary seems to be set for the future going forward