Page 149 of 150 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2248
    Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    Funny how many people are ready to close the book on lynch after one star. Dak had a large portion of the preseason to develop chemistry with his guys and the offense works to his strengths. The amount of time being put in makes the difference. Only way lynch improves is with first team reps and playing games.
    Thank you!!! Prescott is now 7-0 since.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    The question was about a good rushing team, not the overall offense.
    What's the difference though really? Yes, the numbers in the run game were good but the effectiveness of the offense wasn't much better than what we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    Thank you!!! Prescott is now 7-0 since.
    Prescott has an o-line and run game...Easy to win when you don't have the whole team on your shoulders like Trevor does right now...

I'll never cheer for a Broncos team to lose. But if given the two scenarios, I wouldn't be upset with the higher pick, because the Broncos need to fill some holes.
    Yeah major holes both lines need huge upgrade.

Three people I really missed tonight....Talib, Malik Jackson and Trevathan. That left side of the line is a major problem. Crick, Williams and Davis are major downgrades. Vance Walker going down is hurting more than I expected. And while I like Roby, he was bad tonight. And he is got to be by far the worst tacking CB on the roster. Not just tonight, I've seen it a lot throughout the season.

Quote Originally Posted by seanlust View Post
    Three people I really missed tonight....Talib, Malik Jackson and Trevathan. That left side of the line is a major problem. Crick, Williams and Davis are major downgrades. Vance Walker going down is hurting more than I expected. And while I like Roby, he was bad tonight. And he is got to be by far the worst tacking CB on the roster. Not just tonight, I've seen it a lot throughout the season.
    The tackling tonight was horrendous, basically from the entire team. Ward needs to learn when to wrap up (everytime) and when to lay the wood.

Quote Originally Posted by seanlust View Post
    Those who couldn't wait to drop Talib are probably rethinking their stance

People forget Dax has a great o line its obviously better than our O-line if Dax came here he would be having the same struggles that Trevor is having now.

You have games like this during the season, but then you'll have another game where the opposite is true, it tends to balance out. Sure they could have called Oakland for more penalties and yes Denver got called for some very ticky tack things, but it wasn't the officials that cost Denver this game.
    I disagree. The tone was set for our defense. They were going to get penalized for EVERYTHING and the opponent for virtually nothing. That will start to play with the mental aspect of the game. I have stated in other threads after the game Penalty differentials. Now if I may extrapolate. I watched on a replay Von get bear-hugged - last I checked that was holding. I am certain that this Oline which allowed the OAK Rb's to rush for 200+ yards on us if they have a bunch of holding calls which negated longer runs that they would have eventually altered their play. This would have likely allowed for some of our players to shed blocks and in turn NOT miss those tackles at the line (doesn't fix the open field ones - I agree).

Perhaps the difference between us on this topic is I see the penalties and some of the plays which worked against us as being directly connected...

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Disagree ....let's be honest kub did not win the sb...wades defense keep us in games all year and dominated
    The post season

Had we been forced to rely on kubs coaching with a average def,
    we are probably 8-8

Our offense has been terribly with kub ....we have survived totaly on the defense
    this I agree with. That said our line as a whole is awful. I have always questioned the overall size of our lineman. Okung seems to move very well...we need more guys like him so we are not bullied as often.

Truthfully I'd rather they miss the playoffs than just make it and lose in the first round. If the team rounds in to form, that's one thing, but right now Denver isn't dangerous, better to have a higher draft pick than to get beat by multiple scores in the Wild Card round.
    100% agree. You then get more stock in the draft and as a result (you hope) picks which can allow you to spend bigger in other positions for 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Those who couldn't wait to drop Talib are probably rethinking their stance
    I for one certainly am.

The question was about a good rushing team, not the overall offense.
    I suppose if you consider running zone read 20x a game a classic power running attack...you're right. Let's go back to that

Quote Originally Posted by BigOBroncoFan View Post
    People forget Dax has a great o line its obviously better than our O-line if Dax came here he would be having the same struggles that Trevor is having now.
    True, and the run game would be so much better. Dax is very good, the Oline in Dallas is phenominal. Which is why their starting QB and Rookie RB are having so much success.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Twelve rushing attempts all game vs the worst rush defense in NFL and when tS is our QB? How is this not coaching?

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Twelve rushing attempts all game vs the worst rush defense in NFL and when tS is our QB? How is this not coaching?
    When you have the weakest o line in football.

This is what happens when the most stoppable force meets a very movable object.

Is it time to fire Dennison as O-C and bring in Norv Turner to call plays and develop Lynch?