Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

The Kubiak Offense

So it's one game against possibly the best offense in the league.

Our defense was bullied tonight but for the most part they held Oaklands high powered offense to field goals aside from stupid penalties that aided in Oakland touchdowns.

Not bad from a defense that has spent most of the night on the field with very little rest in a hostile environment against possibly the leagues best Offense!

Now to the Offense and aside from the Capri Bibbs touchdown the offense was once again atrocious!

What is the true reason for they're failures? Many will say Rick Dennison, many will say the O-line, many will say Trevor Siemian but how much faith should we have in the Kubiak offense?

Perhaps it is not the offensive scheme because obiviously it is working in Atlanta. Could it be Kubiaks lack of faith in allowing Siemian to go downfield? Could it be that the offense is to weak and predictable?

I don't want to hear that "Dennison wants to be fired". I want to hear true possibilities as to why the offense is not working and could Kubiak be more at fault than anyone of his staff?
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

it's pretty simple. let dennison go, replace with an actual OC and kubs let's go of playcalling.

We're not using the tight end as an offensive weapon. Which I thought was what the Kubiak offense was supposed to do.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAdam View Post
    it's pretty simple. let dennison go, replace with an actual OC and kubs let's go of playcalling.
    Kubes will never do that

The defense allowed 220+ rushing yards and you say "not bad"? Really?

That was the whole difference in the game.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Kubes will never do that
    not saying if it will happen, but i am giving the most logical fix to this team's whoas.

if you are the coach and playcaller, you have to ask yourself; 3 straight 3/outs and can only get to play 9 of a scripted 15 by the second quarter, you are a large part of the problem. a coach would fire that OC. and let's not act like this was some rare occurrence.

Kubes will never do that
    How about Elway doing that?
    You see I'm not opposed to the idea not by any means and I think John Elway could do that meaning Gary Kubiak would have to hire a new offense of Cordinator but would he/Kubiak give up the playcalling?

We have the worst offensively coached team in the NFL. That is all to this story.

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post

still only allowed like 170 yards passing, 30 points while oakland started at mid field all game. Points would have been lower if the offense would stop punting the ball at the 15 yard line. not saying it was a good game by the defense but is it really so much to ask for the offense to pull their own weight once in a while? The game was still winnable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    How about Elway doing that?
    You see I'm not opposed to the idea not by any means and I think John Elway could do that meaning Gary Kubiak would have to hire a new offense of Cordinator but would he/Kubiak give up the playcalling?
    Whether the SB win was because of Kubes or not. No way Elway tinkers with a coaching staff 9 games after a Super Bowl win when that coaching staff has won 75% of their games.

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post

I am pretty sure the 01 RAvens would have given up that many yards too. When you have an offense that doesnt get a first down for the first 25 minutes of a game and has four 3 and outs any defense is going to get hung out to dry.

Plus Marshall is hurt, Talib is out, Webster is out, wolfe is hurt, etc...... perfect storm.

That being said. Kubiak needs to be told this is not working. Dennison must go. The pure stupidity of some of the play calls. Why on a 3rd and 4 are we having WR's running routes that require them to catch balls before the 1st down marker? I am SO TIRED of seeing us throw passes before the first down marker and expect our guys to make YAC. Guess what.... IT DOESNT WORK. Figure out it....

Whether the SB win was because of Kubes or not. No way Elway tinkers with a coaching staff 9 games after a Super Bowl win when that coaching staff has won 75% of their games.
    That is understandable but we all remember that this offensive line and offensive play has been atrocious since Kubiak and Denison have come on board.

it's not something that is just Occurring 9 games after the Super Bowl, this is been an ongoing problem for almost 2 seasons now and we're all getting really sick of it it is stupid to let it go and something needs to be done.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-06-2016 at 10:00 PM.

I respectfully disagree.

I love my Broncos, but I am not blind either. We won on spectacular defensive play. Our offense was about as useful as a pinto during an indy car race. For two seasons now the offense has been garbage. This needs to change.

When does Elway get some of the blame?

How many players on offense are above average? I have two: Sanders and DT. Everyone else is either average or below average. And DT isn't playing up to his ability.

We've lost players like Julius Thomas and Welker without replacing them with players even close to their production. You can even include Peyton Manning in players that haven't been replaced. The only good FA signing in the past few years has been Sanders, and he replaced Decker. While I think Sanders is better than Decker, Decker was a pretty good WR, so that wasn't a huge upgrade.

Elway has let OL go like Franklin, Clady, Mathis, Beadles and hasn't replaced them with better, or even equal players. 5 out of our 6 first picks in the draft (counting Wolfe) have been on D. The only high pick on O has been Paxton Lynch, who's a project for the future.

I think the O does have some problems with things like play calling and game planning, but it also has a talent issue as well. There simply aren't a lot of good players on offense for us.

Sometimes you just need good players and the play calling takes a back seat to talent. In our first Super Bowl win against Green Bay, the 6-7 straight plays before Elway's helicopter play on the game winning drive were all runs with TD running behind Gary Zimmerman. That wasn't a case of great play calling. It was a case of Zimmerman and TD being better than the players they were playing against. It helps the coaches a lot when your players are better than their players.
    Last edited by lvbronx; 11-06-2016 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsam View Post
    I respectfully disagree.

I love my Broncos, but I am not blind either. We won on spectacular defensive play. Our offense was about as useful as a pinto during an indy car race. For two seasons now the offense has been garbage. This needs to change.
    I agree that the offense has been garbage, but I doubt Elway meddles with his buddies offense.