Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Post game rants -- Week 9 -- Broncos and Raiders

This O is worse than the Browns.

The D can't stop the run to save their life.

The play calling is boring, predictable and frankly UGLY.

Trevor Siemian is not the answer. He's a backup at best.

Any chance of a playoff spot will lead to a very early exit.

[Insert expletive laden sentence here].

This team sucks.
    GO BRONCOS

That was horrible, tough to win when you can't score. I wasn't sure we would cross mid field by halftime, Why we don't have an experienced QB I don't get... We are in for a frustrating second half of the season and an early exit from playoffs. Provided we even make it. Brutal
    Now I need to head into work and get razzed by a freakin Raiders fan of all things. Gawd

Looking at the remaining Oakland schedule they will lose a max of two games. This team is done. Pathetic trash talking morons.

Time for Norv Turner?

Is it time to demote the O-C and bring in Norv Turner to call plays and develop Lynch?

Norv has burn out

He runs a completely different offense (power running game, down the field passing game) with a completely different terminology. The results in his last few stops have been horrible. And he just quit on his team in the middle of the season. He's the answer to nothing!

Did he quit or did he step down bc front office or HC asked him to?

I just think he could help the young QB. But you're right about the scheme and terminology conflict.

Let's hire an offensive coordinator that'll quit on us because "things just aren't working."

That'll fix everything

Quote Originally Posted by Bterres105 View Post
    Let's hire an offensive coordinator that'll quit on us because "things just aren't working."

That'll fix everything
    Not that I'm advocating for him, but I got the distinct impression it was forced upon him.

Just like last year...

Last year we lost a game to the Raiders. I remember saying out loud "well that sure as heck is not a superbowl winning offense" as we left the game where we scored TWELVE measly points. We all know what happened after that. I am keeping my orange colored glasses on for a few more weeks. Who is with me? #STILLthechamps
    Proud to be a lifelong crazed woman and descendant of a Colorado "century family"! (My family has been here since at least 1840)

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosGeordie View Post
    Looking at the remaining Oakland schedule they will lose a max of two games. This team is done. Pathetic trash talking morons.
    Wait. Who are the "pathetic trash talking morons?"

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted-Canuck View Post
    That was horrible, tough to win when you can't score. I wasn't sure we would cross mid field by halftime, Why we don't have an experienced QB I don't get... We are in for a frustrating second half of the season and an early exit from playoffs. Provided we even make it. Brutal
    Now I need to head into work and get razzed by a freakin Raiders fan of all things. Gawd
    But we do have an inexperienced Qb. In fact, we have two and Davis isn't seasoned either.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosGeordie View Post
    They have 3 road DIV games and have to face HOU, INDY, CAR....
    Remember how OAK collapsed last season? Especially Carr?

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Did he quit or did he step down bc front office or HC asked him to?

I just think he could help the young QB. But you're right about the scheme and terminology conflict.
    He quit. Zimmer was shocked at what happened.

As long as dEN wins it's final 3 division games and beats TEN and JAX.... all is well... 11-5 and 3-3 in the DIV might be good enough for the 2 seed.