Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

62 yard field goal

Just out of curiosity, can somebody go back and double check the 62 yard field goal by McManus? I would have sworn the Chiefs had 7 guys on the left side, which I swear the broncos were called for earlier.

If true, can't blame the refs for missing it. They were probably in shock that Kubiak made that stupid decision.

Post game rants -- Week 12 -- Chiefs and Broncos

Good game but Denver will not win the Division. We might have a chance for a Wild card but this team will not make it this year past New England or Oakland. I never thought our defense would give up the points on 3 straight drives.

Cannot win them all.

I wouldn't be mad except for the fact that they called it on the broncos earlier and the chiefs subsequently got a first down. Then they went in for a TD

it's really hard to be objective, but it was a good game. Kubiak is the dumbest coach in the league.

I had no problem with the decision. The defense had been holding all night. Would rather go for the win than play for the tie.

Yes they had 7 to the left side of the center, but one was not on the line of scrimmage, he was behind the other six. I don't know if that is a factor.

I'm cool with it too. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsam View Post
    I had no problem with the decision. The defense had been holding all night. Would rather go for the win than play for the tie.
    How were they "holding"?

KC had just driven the field to tie and convert a 2 pt play.

Idiot decision given the field position, any day on any field.

Thats the season.

Roby seems to always let this team down

He really screwed up bad tonight. That 4th down play had he had his head in the game and just stop him short and actually go for a hit.

Guy gets beat constantly as well. I know he's a backup CB, but he's not one that's been a promising up and coming player like you hope to see from players like him.

He's just blew it so many times and not seeming to get better. Anyone else agree?

"
    Yes they had 7 to the left side of the center, but one was not on the line of scrimmage, he was behind the other six. I don't know if that is a factor.
    "
    You're probably correct. I guess I'm just steaming over all the special teams drama. Penalty resulting in a chiefs Td later, fumbled punt, free kick return, and then 62 yard miss. A disaster lol

except last week when he basically forced two turnovers that Stewart was credited with.

He is not elite, but good luck finding a better #3 corner

I think kicking it was the right choice. I hate ties and McManus can make that kick.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by coco View Post
    How were they "holding"?

KC had just driven the field to tie and convert a 2 pt play.

Idiot decision given the field position, any day on any field.

Thats the season.
    We spotted them 9 points between a safety and ST touchdown.

Norwood muffed the punt and gave them the ball virtually in field goal range. You could even knock it down to 18 points our D gave up.

That means through 5 quarters of football we gave up 18 points by our D.

I would make thee same decision again.

A tie doesn't help us. Wins do.

Tough call, it's like do you play to loose or play to win? Punt the ball likely a tie... Honestly I think should have punted but wasn't the worst decision to go for the FG IMO. I can see the reasoning .