Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

It's about time KC and OAK put their hand in to make this division respectable...

It's like these teams have finally awaken from this long nap of mediocrity. A few good wins for our rivals.

The Chefs and Faiders fans can enjoy this all they like... but if those teams want to get to a SHIP. It goes through the Denver Broncos this year. The AFCW west is the best division in football and it's not even close. Denver is the hot team in December this year, take it to the bank. These boys respond very well to a big loss like this.

Both KC and OAK are stacked rosters, but even more so, so is Denver... Come playoffs, Denver will be just as dangerous as any team in the league. These losses will mean nothing, Denver is in the playoffs... No doubt.

Last edited by Zealander; 11-27-2016 at 11:24 PM.

Agreed!!! It will happen!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    It's like these teams have finally awaken from this long nap of mediocrity. A few good wins for our rivals.
    Uhhh excuse me. The Raiders have been in a COMA, thank you.

The Chefs and Faiders fans can enjoy this all they like... but if those teams want to get to a SHIP. It goes through the Denver Broncos this year. The AFCW west is the best division in football and it's not even close. Denver is the hot team in December this year, take it to the bank.
    Bleh, you can be hot in December all you want. Philip Rivers was once 18-0 in December his first four years, 24-3 his first six years. But we all know how THAT turned out. We remind Baph of it every day and twice on Sundays.

The moral of the story is January and both the Raiders and Chiefs seem primed for a run.

These boys respond very well to a big loss like this.
    Jacksonville came at the right time.

Both KC and OAK are stacked rosters, but even more so, so is Denver... Come playoffs, Denver will be just as dangerous as any team in the league. These losses will mean nothing, Denver is in the playoffs... No doubt.
    So far the 'ship goes through New England. We can talk about Brady's gates galore, but he's playing his best ball since 2007 and any team traveling to Foxboro will have to deal with the aura they bring.

And then there's KC, who has an NFL best 18-3 record in their last 21 games, not by accident.

And if Carr is down in the 4th, 9 fingers or 10, is there any doubt now?

The Raiders defense is bad. They give up big play after big play, lead after lead. But what no one talks about is that for all their flaws (minus Mack and Irvin), they've sealed the deal in New Orleans, Tennessee, Baltimore, Tampa and yesterday vs Carolina, all in the waning seconds. Four game winning stops and a fifth holding Tampa at Bay in overtime. So unless we're blown out, we're a problem.

Last edited by DevilSpawn; 11-28-2016 at 06:20 PM.

Oakland's wins are getting ridiculous now.

I can't hate on KC today. I'm rooting for Eric Berry (except Thursday) and so glad he's playing, and playing well after what he went through.

Denver beat Jacksonville in an unsurprisingly close game. But who doesn't beat Jacksonville?

And then there's Rivers in the 4th quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post

I can't hate on KC today. I'm rooting for Eric Berry (except Thursday) and so glad he's playing, and playing well after what he went through.

Denver beat Jacksonville in an unsurprisingly close game. But who doesn't beat Jacksonville?

Someone get the Neosporin out....That is a BURN
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

The Chefs and Faiders fans can enjoy this all they like... but if those teams want to get to a SHIP. It goes through the Denver Broncos this year. The AFCW west is the best division in football and it's not even close. Denver is the hot team in December this year, take it to the bank. These boys respond very well to a big loss like this.

i hate to burst your homer buble but denver is stacked on one side of the ball only, unlike KC and oakland.....just saying.

unfortunately for you, the defending SB champs are going to miss the playoffs.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

i hate to burst your homer buble but denver is stacked on one side of the ball only, unlike KC and oakland.....just saying.
    KC is stacked on offense? OAK is stacked on defense? Where?
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

this year hasn't been good in the 4th, but to pretend it's all rivers?

congratulations on finally having a good team and making the playoffs for the first time in what? 14? 15 years?

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    KC is stacked on offense? OAK is stacked on defense? Where?
    KC's offense isnt that stacked true but compared to the broncos offense it sure as hell is

as far as oakland's defense? umm yeah they are stacked in terms of talent, to say otherwise is pretty ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Someone get the Neosporin out....That is a BURN
    and then there's the broncos offense.......nuff said and better save that neosporin for your damn self when your team joins mine and misses the playoffs

KC's offense isnt that stacked true but compared to the broncos offense it sure as hell is
    That's funny because, even though the Broncos are ranked 27th in total offense, the Chiefs are not that much better (24th). Their difference is 6.9 yards per game. Siemian has more TD passes than Alex Smith. You must have a distorted view of the world to think they are "stacked" compared to the Broncos.

as far as oakland's defense? umm yeah they are stacked in terms of talent, to say otherwise is pretty ignorant.
    The 29th defense is stacked? What are they stacking? One awful game on top of another? The Raiders defense has edge rushers and...? What else? That defensive line is not stacked. Secondary? Not even close.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

congratulations on finally having a good team and making the playoffs for the first time in what? 14? 15 years?

ya...its not all him...those 8 ints when trailing and ten in the 3rd and 4th qrts are just icing on the losers cake

Thanks. These clutch performances from the current best QB in the AFC West is salving years of frustration. And this is with a defense that's about as stacked as an anorexic bodybuilder on Jenny Craig... aside from Mack & Irvin. This season so far has washed away any talk of the last 13 years, but I'm not one to dwell on the past.

Starting now.

I defended Rivers a month or so ago that he shouldn't shoulder all the blame because the Chargers team are well rounded failures in crunch time, not just Rivers. But sometimes, like as in 2 of the last 3 weeks, he's the last laugh. Compared to the Raiders this year with a defense that is at the bottom of yards and points, but with a defense that has stopped Carolina, New Orleans, Baltimore, Tennessee, Buffalo and Tampa Bay when they were needed most. I left out Houston because people will moan about the two bad spots, but they did stop them on their final potential game-tying drive.

And this is with a defense that's about as stacked as an anorexic bodybuilder on Jenny Craig... aside from Mack & Irvin.
    Thank you.

Agreed and it'd be nice to have other fan to smack with other than the trolls from the pansy nation and the guy that supports the changers!

And incae you were wondering yes the pansies think they are in our division.