Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: 2016: Week 13: Broncos vs Jaguars

A long time ago on a foot ball field far far away, there was a team... a team capable of winning a super bowl. There was a defense that spread fear though out the galaxy.... Now it is a time of civil unrest... a team that ruled the West with an iron clad hand now sits on the third rung... looking up wistfully.

That team is now on the outside playoff bubble looking in, losing in a horrible fashion to a division rival. A rookie QB trying to hold on to the season, a team in turmoil. A defense that cannot close out games. A team traveling to a place called Flo-Rida... a place where former Bronco players go to cash in, yet cannot deliver many wins.

Ugh.. what a mess. Our offensive line has more defensive backs pouring through it than a black friday flash sale! Special teams.... maybe the word special does not mean what they think it means? We need to turn this season around. We are running out of games. Titans, Pats, KC and Oakland ahead of us. We could do wonders if we could win our division games. Our first step though is to beat the Jags.

With Paxton starting ,our run game starving and our O-line struggling, it could be just the scenario where we give up yet another winnable game. Heaven forbid the D is put in the situation of having to make a stop. Drew Brees tore threw them on his final drive. Alex Smith scored on them in his last three drives.

We need a W and badly if we want a shot at the playoffs. Trevor played great last week, but now we need Paxton to pull through for us in a big way.

So how do we do in our 12th gamer of a season? Well in the last decade. We post a 7-3 record. Of the 7 wins 6 were on the road and 1 at home. The three losses 2 were at home, one on the road.

Offensively Broncos and Jags are almost a perfect match in Passing yards, Rushing Yards and Total yards per game. We are separated by 3.2 yards a game. Same yards almost but the Jags post a 2-7 record.

Von was a wrecking machine last game, but a 6 sack performance by the D could not get us the win. Hopefully Blake Bortles who has struggled mightily this season keeps it up, so Paxton can try and lead us to some scores. Jags have some good receivers, so Talib and Harrison should be fairly active. This is far from a marquis match up, but that does not mean Denver does bot desperately need the win. Would hurt this week if Atlanta and Buffalo scored in an upset As a side note I hate early start Bronco games on the east coast.

Hopefully Paxton performs better than he did last time. Kubes needs to start calling better games. Players need to execute better. If that Oline does not do better Lynch wont finish this game healthy.

Much harder this season to wear the Orange glasses, but please be mindful of what you post and lets try to enjoy the game. Watch what you say and how you say it in a post. Please follow the COC and thank you in advance for your time. Hope we end with a "W" and get the team back on track. As always GO BRONCOS!!!

PS. As it happened last week, I thought Norwood should have went down before the one to use more time. In the heat of the moment can't blame him, some of that is coaching, hope we are better prepared!
    Last edited by Elway; 12-03-2016 at 08:25 PM.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 13 Starting soon!!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE jagz !!!

PAXTON, KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON !!!

GO "D" --- SACK bortlez !!!

Denver 42
    jagz 13

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!
    Last edited by AZ Snake Fan; 12-03-2016 at 10:21 PM.

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Let's go Norwood!

Let's go oline, Paxton, and everyone else!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by worldsoutro View Post
    Let's go Norwood!
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Let's go Lynch! Beat the Jags!

Superbowl 50 Champions!

Feeling confident about this game. I dont feel Bortles is experienced enough to deal with our pass rush and secondary

Miami needs to lose. It would be nice for KC to lose and they hold the better record but makes it a bit easier.

Go Broncos!!!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Go Broncos!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013 Adopted Bronco: Wesley Woodyard
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Thanks again, Elway!!

Go Broncos!!!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Let's go Falcons, Ravens, Bills, but most of all, do your job

It's a beautiful day to be a Broncos FAN!!!!

I am actually only a Broncos fan on days that end in y.
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***2015 Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

2013 Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan, SecondsAway131, and JWinn.

GO BRONCOS!!!

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dotst View Post
    Feeling confident about this game. I dont feel Bortles is experienced enough to deal with our pass rush and secondary
    Whoops! I'm so magical I can make this ball float in the air.

The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***2015 Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

2013 Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan, SecondsAway131, and JWinn.