Page 52 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
    we could actually be shut out today.... rock bottom is a quarter away for this team...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

So sick of the damn penalties.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

just when the offense gets some momentum the o-line is called for a penalty. Way to go o-line.

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

DT is once again a no show. I really hope we some how use his as trade bait. Nice kid, but he is a zero threat 80% of the time. Waste of salary.

Sanders :/

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by KansasKrista View Post
    I get it.. the game is terrible, the team looks demoralized and uninspired. It's frustrating and difficult to watch no doubt.

But this has to be the most negative thread I've been in for quite some time.
    The truth is it's very difficult when you're used to watching greatness. Once we all accept that our team is garbage, these threads will be more fun. That way when we win, it's unexpected.

Once we suffer through our losing years and start to be good again, that upswing will be great. The boards will be a cheery place I imagine.

This is just sad to watch now. There are college teams with a more successful O than us. Woeful.

LOL.....I hope we cut every single starter on this joke of an Oline safe for Paradis. okung is trash, Sambrailo is trash and Stephenson i trash

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbroncs View Post
    we already did that this year didnt we?....
    No. Okung made like 5M for being on the 53. Can earn his mega extension after the season if the Broncos pick up the team option.

Time to start thinking about draft position.

Booker is in to pass block, and puts his head down and blocks right in the middle of two lineman...who are being blocked by two of our lineman. If he has his head up he might have blocked the blitzer.
    He sucks in all areas.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Everytime we get something going the o-line breaks down either with penalties or missed assignments. We need for linemen, and honestly Barone and his assistants need to go.

Booker is a great back. Kubiak is to blame.
    Go Hard or Go Home

So we have the NO FLY ZONE on defense, the offense should name themselves something, like the 3 and out club or The 3 STRIKES WERE OUT.

This is Kyle Orton 2.0. Nothing but a poor game manager. Offense is demoralizing the Defense and this won't end well. I realize he is basically a rookie but there isn't anything he has done that shows he has what it takes down the stretch. Elway know this in his gut and it has to be burning him up.