Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    1. The biggest positive to me is that we are fans of the Denver Broncos...not the Jets, not the Browns, not the Panthers. Those fans have a lot more to be negative about. We are fans of a team that won FIVE CONSECUTIVE division titles and capped it off with a Superbowl. We are terribly spoiled with success and that alone is a huge positive.

2. Like others on this thread, I believe we found a diamond in the rough with Siemian and I love the underdog story that comes with him. Fan favorites in Siemian, Chris Harris and CJ Anderson...guys who made it in spite of where/if they were drafted. These are always my favorite players. They have a drive and desire to prove themselves that seems to never cease.

3. I think AJ Derby may turn into something good and I see promise in Jordan Taylor and Kalif Raymond too. I can't imagine Fowler and Cody Latimer will see the field much without significant improvement.

4. The strongest players on our roster are also our young, and shouldn't be slowing down anytime soon (Von, Wolfe, Ray, DT, etc).

5. Elway has done a good job managing contracts such that our best players are pretty well locked up for next year.

6. Which leads me to number 6. I see nowhere to go but up. With our young players getting better and already locked up for next year, plus some free cap space- I don't see how we go into next year without a BETTER team. The few gaps we have (O line primarily) should get better- I mean can they really get worse? *knocks on wood*
    Proud to be a lifelong crazed woman and descendant of a Colorado "century family"! (My family has been here since at least 1840)

EddieMac nice thread!

We enjoyed Nashville and great to connect with family. We met fans with season tickets that flew from Denver and they were very nice to high five on the good plays.

Seeing the amazing number of Broncos fans. Titans fans are very chill.

#1 favorite play - Dixon's pass for a 1st down! Maybe he's our 3rd QB which would create another roster spot

Defense held Titans to 13 points and 230 yards. I know everyone did not like seeing them run for 4-5 yards so much. However the Titans have a good line, Mariota, Murray and Henry. In the end the defense kept the game in reach.

Talib standing up for Chris Harris Jr.

The pass to Booker out of the backfield was a small sign of Kubiak and Dennison trying to use players differently.

AJ Derby - heartbreaking fumble but he truly is emerging as our TE.

DT - he is looking stronger every game. He's fighting for 1st downs and the catch near the goal line on the outside was tough. If we hang in the playoff picture his confidence will be there to help the team.

Trevor - I know he's not perfect but talk about a tough fighter. I think he had 330 yards. All of these games including the losses are building his skills. The last drive started from the 1 yard line and he had the offense moving.

Forsett had the fumble but I wish Kubiak would have used him more. I still think he can help the offense.

Siemian needs a line...BADLY. This guy can air it out with the best of them. He just needs a new offensive philosophy and a line.

positives? We'll have a football team next season
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    positives? We'll have a football team next season
    Best positive of the day!

My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

(Big Hug to my fellow Broncos Fans)

This season, through stressful, has had many good things.

Trevor has done well, for someone during the off-season that no one but us knew, and starting, having a winning record, and getting better. I am excited for what is head and seeing what is improved on.

Teamwork of the defense. We are still great. We get Mariota's arm in check, but not his legs. Our pass defense is still amazing and I am glad we maintained that. Also, how Talib stuck under Harris and how the defense has character.

Anderson showing his value. He may not be active, but after coming back from the off-season, the guy was a dual threat and had 5 TDs in 7 games before he was injured. Only one 100yd rushing game though.

Derby. I never heard of the kid, but he showed something to get the attention of our staff. He has made the most of his chance and stepped right in and learned the playbook. I was hoping Heuerman would have been better, but Derby maintains the threat by blocking and catching. I can only see him becoming better and being a solid asset.

DT. I know he had the release of his family members and I always wondered if this affected him emotionally or even psychologically. He had a lot of catching up to do outside of football and it seemed like he wasn't focused at times earlier, but as of late, that has changed! He is becoming one of those guys that can make those catches many cannot.

Janovich. The guy has assisted US when in and can help us expand our running game when he is healed up, but I have missed having the FB on our roster as another asset to both passing and running game.

Ray. He may not have gotten many highlight plays, but the kid is holding his ground and is around the play if he doesn't make it himself. Great work.

Good job on thinking of the topic and puts all US fans in a positive vibe. Cheers. I look forward to the chance we have and make the most of it. If we don't, I look forward to the adjustments we need to. Til then, let's go BRONCOS! Let's finish on a high note and get to the playoffs!

Quote Originally Posted by ciege View Post
    (Big Hug to my fellow Broncos Fans)

This season, through stressful, has had many good things.

Trevor has done well, for someone during the off-season that no one but us knew, and starting, having a winning record, and getting better. I am excited for what is head and seeing what is improved on.

Teamwork of the defense. We are still great. We get Mariota's arm in check, but not his legs. Our pass defense is still amazing and I am glad we maintained that. Also, how Talib stuck under Harris and how the defense has character.

Anderson showing his value. He may not be active, but after coming back from the off-season, the guy was a dual threat and had 5 TDs in 7 games before he was injured. Only one 100yd rushing game though.

Derby. I never heard of the kid, but he showed something to get the attention of our staff. He has made the most of his chance and stepped right in and learned the playbook. I was hoping Heuerman would have been better, but Derby maintains the threat by blocking and catching. I can only see him becoming better and being a solid asset.

DT. I know he had the release of his family members and I always wondered if this affected him emotionally or even psychologically. He had a lot of catching up to do outside of football and it seemed like he wasn't focused at times earlier, but as of late, that has changed! He is becoming one of those guys that can make those catches many cannot.

Janovich. The guy has assisted US when in and can help us expand our running game when he is healed up, but I have missed having the FB on our roster as another asset to both passing and running game.

Ray. He may not have gotten many highlight plays, but the kid is holding his ground and is around the play if he doesn't make it himself. Great work.

Good job on thinking of the topic and puts all US fans in a positive vibe. Cheers. I look forward to the chance we have and make the most of it. If we don't, I look forward to the adjustments we need to. Til then, let's go BRONCOS! Let's finish on a high note and get to the playoffs!
    Way to go with your comments in the spirit of this thread.

Nice thread eddiemac & i would like to add a few things to go along with what others have mentioned...

1. We are the best 4th quarter team in the nfl in terms of scoring differential & it's always a great thing to finish strong, if only we can start games better we would be very hard to handle.

2. I think we may finally have a real good return guy with kalif raymond, if he gets a chance for a return he has the speed to break it for some big gainers & i think we may see him get a score before the year is done.

3. McManus - he is a very solid reliable kicker that has a very strong leg...did you see the kickoff after sanders score & penalty? he kicked that thing from the 20 to right about the goal line, that is 80 yards!!

Positives...CHJ is ok, Trevor is looking awesome, Derby and Sunshine are a breath of fresh air and last but certainly not least Forsett still got wheels!!!
    [

1. The passing offense is getting better.
    2. Siemian is getting better and making throws he didn't make, or even attempt, earlier in the year
    3. Denver appears to have found a returner
    4. The Broncos are still alive and can still make the playoffs
    5. The team stuck together and stood up for each other yesterday, and Talib going after ya yo changed the direction of the momentum yesterday.

1) This team gives me a ton of enjoyment and entertainment!
    2) In spite of the changeover to pretty much rookie QBs, we are still thick in the race.
    3) We have one of the best Ds in the league, and in my books, the best Dback unit.
    4) Von Miller is a super stud!
    5) DT and Sanders still have it!
    6) We have young QBs who will keep us strong for 10 or more years.
    7) Our run game shows glimpses, and given time to gel with our Oline, may surprise.
    8) Some of our other young guns (Ray, Simmons) are showing a real nose for The NFL!
    9) Always look forward to making another trip to Denver and surrounding area.
    10) We have John Elway!!

No matter how bad it gets, we get to laugh at the Chargers again.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

First, some historic positives. Since Bowlen acquired the team in 1984, the Broncos have had 7 SB appearances compared to 5 losing seasons. For comparison, the Browns have had over 20 losing seasons since 1984 and are probably going to go 0-16 this year.

Now some recent positives. As many have said, we have an emerging talent in Siemian. He has put up very respectable numbers considering he has no O-line or run support to speak of. He should only get better and better. He is also a nice insurance policy if Lynch doesn't work out. Plus, Elway looks like a genius for not paying Osweiler a ton of cash. And now some quick positives.

Kalif Raymond- Trindon Holliday speed (close anyway) without the goofs.

A.J. Derby- Has potential and at least mitigates the drafting of Jeff Heuerman.

Justin Forsett- Seems to have a burst. We are desperate for anything he can give us.

I enjoy Siemian .... I'm also enjoying Taylor .... I've loved Sanders for years now, and Thomas is starting to look a little more like he use to. I didn't expect to be having as good of season as we have, even though we are third in our division. I still love our defense. So glad we paid Von! And more than anything I can say as a positive, we play the Patsies at home .... I hope the crowd can assist with their presence that game! GO BRONCOS! And I love #25!

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris