Page 1 of 77 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: 2016: Week 15: Patriot vs Broncos

Hey Broncomaniacs.

Sup. Watching the Jets phone in the rest of the season, giving Miami a free pass for the week. Typical.

So here we are. Middle of the wildcard race... battling Miami/Tenn/Pitt/Ravens/Texans for a wildcard spot. 2 of those teams will be division winners. Almost hope Tenn wins as we have a tie breaker over Houston. Of course if we do not start playing better.. it won't matter. It will be Game Over... and like the Ravens of old we will be a Superbowl winner who failed to make the playoffs the next year. Schedulers did us no favors giving us back to back 1 Pm starts vs Jags and Ten on the road. The icing is closing out the season vs 3 teams that have a combined 31-8 Record. while we meekly stand at 8-5. (4-2 at home)

It has not been pretty. The Elite D, has played below their level. We have a D that can lead the league in sacks, and Pass Defense. Yet rank almost last vs the run? They started slow vs Jags & Titans. They can give up scores at the end of the games. It has not been good. It has been painful to watch that much talent play bad during major stretches of the game.

What has been worse. The run game. I think I saw it in the side of a milk carton this past week. The O line which barely can protect, can't open lanes and when they do the gain is minimal. Offense has been putrid. Trevor got mega yards last week as we abandoned the run like a red headed step child. He got yards, but not points. A few bad throw-Coughs, A few badly timed drops by the WRs.... and our newest TE & RB both coughed up the ball. We are a mess, and not even a hot one.

How do we do in the 14th game of a season..... well the last decade would indicate... AWFUL! 3-7 over the last 10 years. The three wins were on the road... one of them in 2006. Of the 7 losses 4 were on the road 3 of them at home. One of those 3 home losses was in 2011 when Tom Brady and the Pats Buzzsawed Tim Tebow. So what better way to have continuity than to have the league leading Pats come into town.

They are an easy going, honest bunch (cough-cough) Who I am sure have forgotten how they lost to OZ last year at this time, and then were brutally man handled a few weeks later as the D pounded Brady over and over again in the AFC Championship... which they almost won. Must be water under the bridge for them... They will not be looking to make a statement or embarrass us.... It is just not the Patriot way.

IF we are going to do something , the time is now. The offense needs to get it going. They need to stay on the field and sustain drives. We need better play calling. We need better run blocking. We need the D to get more turnovers. We need to play like the champions we were. Cuz like a wise man once said.... There is no tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BTeWyRTF60

I am going to be glued to my set, I will be rooting for this team up and down for 60 minutes. I hope they give me 60 minutes of good play back. We have 2 of our final 3 games at home. This will not be easy. We made this mountain, now we need to climb it. As I said many times before.... GO BRONCOS!

Things are crucial, but this is again the part where I remind you to please be mindful of what you post and lets try to enjoy the game. Please watch what you say and how you say it in a post.. We may win, we may lose... but we need to keep it together while on the board. Please follow the posted COC and thank you in advance for your time.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 13 Starting soon!!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE panzies !!!

GO "D" --- SACK tommie !!!

KNOCK THE SNOT

OUT OF TOMMIE BOY !!!

Denver 42
    panzies 13

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!
    Last edited by AZ Snake Fan; 12-17-2016 at 09:51 PM.

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Lets play our fourth quarter offense during all four quarters lulz

I
    I believe
    I believe that
    I believe that we
    I believe that we will
    I believe that we will win!!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

After Miami got this win, we need to keep pace and #BeatThePats!

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE panzies !!!

GO "D" --- SACK tommie !!!

KNOCK THE SNOT

OUT OF TOMMIE BOY !!!

Denver 42
    panzies 13

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!
    Von has a lump of coal for Tommie boy...
    My adopted Bronco is Floyd "The Franchise" Little

Gotta come out aggressive.

Put the game on Trevor's shoulders, not Booker.

It's Miller Time.

'Tis the season for Mile High magic...GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Elway!

Love the post, AZ!

I'm modding tomorrow so that I don't have to talk to my daughter, the Pats fan.

See you all tomorrow!

Go Broncos!!!!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by darrentwill27 View Post
    Gotta come out aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by SMR81 View Post
    Put the game on Trevor's shoulders, not Booker.

If,two of the first three plays are a run this team have no shot of beating the Patriots

We need to come out swinging,in order to win this game.
    2016 Adopted Bronco-TJ Ward

Go broncos!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Go Broncos!
    Probably going to have to wait till tomorrow to watch this one.
    My Granddaughter is staying with me over night and as we're sharing a room I can't have the TV blaring away until past midnight.

can we beat them of course but imo it all comes down to our offense can we stay on the field n put up say 24 points we must limit their possessions...if we do our usual 50% 3 n out this game could get out of hand

These last 3 games of the year will be tough. But, at least it's Bronco football. And after the OAK game we won't get another Bronco game until preseason which is a long way away.

So awful play or not, we get to root for our guys during this 4 game skid to end the season. So, let's look for things to build on for next year. Looking forward to watching Trevor grow.