Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1144
    This offense is putrid.

Quote Originally Posted by VADER72 View Post
    PLAYOFFS, LUCKY IF WE WIN ANOTHER GAME. I agree, place Paxton in the final two games because he needs game time and this season is over. That's reality. Personally I rather not see us in the playoffs, we will just be a one and done.
    Yes playoffs... there is still a chance believe it or not... I will say it's pretty unlikely that we make it but we are still realistically in the race. So why we should we put the rookie in? If you don't want to see the Broncos in the playoffs you are definitively not a true fan

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    The loss isn't on Siemian. This is on Kubiak, and Kubiak alone. The play calling was terrible. On the INT you speak of, it was one of the same routes we always run. Seems we always run up the middle and throw quick outs. That was a great play by the defense for recognizing the same routes. Good job watching tape.
    I have been saying this for sometime now ..its nice to see that a long time Bronco fan says it too. Its going to be a long remainder of Kubiaks tenure because he will not change a thing.. what you see is what you are going to get.. 8 years in Houston ..been there done that.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    The most egregious "mistake" on the list is the one you're justifying the most. A bad INT in the red zone is literally the worst mistake a QB can make. But yea its everyone else not Siemian. Siemian has been perfectly fine.
    A young QB is going to make mistakes. The drops by Green and Derby for 1st downs are just like a turnover. DT's drop was a play a veteran should make - I think that would have put the offense in the red zone. Siemian didn't muff the punt. Siemian didn't fail to fair catch a punt which cost the offense 10-12 yards. Siemian didn't hold - Okung did.

I'm not at all saying he's perfectly fine however he's not the main issue with the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by OPP View Post
    Yes playoffs... there is still a chance believe it or not... I will say it's pretty unlikely that we make it but we are still realistically in the race. So why we should we put the rookie in? If you don't want to see the Broncos in the playoffs you are definitively not a true fan
    The Titans my friend is over the Broncos right now.. they are 8-8 and own the tie,,the Broncos are like 3rd in line to be in the hunt.. winning only 1 div games changes a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    DT's dropS
    Fixed it for you... too many drops on 3th (and 4th down) won't help Siemian that's for sure

LOL, not a true fan, haven't missed a game since 1978 son.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    The Titans my friend is over the Broncos right now.. they are 8-8 and own the tie,,the Broncos are like 3rd in line to be in the hunt.. winning only 1 div games changes a lot.
    I don't care about the Titans. There is a good chance that the Dolphins and Texans lose their next 2 games with their second string qbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VADER72 View Post
    LOL, not a true fan, haven't missed a game since 1978 son.
    NEVER seen a fan wishing for his own team to miss the playoffs. Sorry it's new to me. Are you wishing bad luck to the Broncos since 1978?

Fixed it for you... too many drops on 3th (and 4th down) won't help Siemian that's for sure
    DT had 1 drop. That's not a lot. The only other play you could call a drop was at the end. That was a big hit and great defensive play. Not many players would hold onto that ball after that hit. People need to get over DT. The dude comes to play every game.

If you want to find blame for this season look no further than Kubes.

The loss isn't on Siemian. This is on Kubiak, and Kubiak alone. The play calling was terrible. On the INT you speak of, it was one of the same routes we always run. Seems we always run up the middle and throw quick outs. That was a great play by the defense for recognizing the same routes. Good job watching tape.
    That was a terrible decision by TS.

First he wasn't open so don't throw the ball, secondly if you do throw it then it has to be to the outside. TS threw it inside and gave the defender a very easy pick.

DT had 1 drop. That's not a lot. The only other play you could call a drop was at the end. That was a big hit and great defensive play. Not many players would hold onto that ball after that hit. People need to get over DT. The dude comes to play every game.

If you want to find blame for this season look no further than Kubes.
    I agree it was a really hard catch to make but you except a guy who is paid elite money to catch one of these with the game on the line. I still consider it was a drop because it was a "catchable" pass.

If we win out then there is a very good chance we make the playoffs. I can see us beating Oakland at home but really don't see a win at Arrowhead.

I agree it was a really hard catch to make but you except a guy who is paid elite money to catch one of these with the game on the line. I still consider it was a drop because it was a "catchable" pass.
    I don't like knocking DT but every game you see receivers get hit on the sidelines and hold onto the ball. That play just reinforces his soft image.

NEVER seen a fan wishing for his own team to miss the playoffs. Sorry it's new to me. Are you wishing bad luck to the Broncos since 1978?
    You are funny