Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1144
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    I don't like knocking DT but every game you see receivers get hit on the sidelines and hold onto the ball. That play just reinforces his soft image.
    He just never saw the def coming at him and was very nonchalant with catching the ball. He should have gone for the ball and protect himself from the big hit.
    Last edited by OPP; 12-18-2016 at 07:29 PM.

If we win out then there is a very good chance we make the playoffs. I can see us beating Oakland at home but really don't see a win at Arrowhead.
    The Broncos right now are like 3 rd in the hunt .. meaning the Chiefs, Miami , are the wildcard now and then it goes Titans , Rave4ns and then the Broncos.. 1 div win changes their chances to about nil to none.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    A young QB is going to make mistakes. The drops by Green and Derby for 1st downs are just like a turnover. DT's drop was a play a veteran should make - I think that would have put the offense in the red zone. Siemian didn't muff the punt. Siemian didn't fail to fair catch a punt which cost the offense 10-12 yards. Siemian didn't hold - Okung did.

I'm not at all saying he's perfectly fine however he's not the main issue with the offense.
    A drop on 1st down is not "like a turnover".........Jesus the deflection is real. You need to hold Siemian just as accountable as you do Okung for a freaking holding call.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    The Broncos right now are like 3 rd in the hunt .. meaning the Chiefs, Miami , are the wildcard now and then it goes Titans , Rave4ns and then the Broncos.. 1 div win changes their chances to about nil to none.
    The Titans are irrelevant. If they lose a game they fall behind us in the rankings. If they win their last 2 then they win the division as they play Houston in week 17. We have the tie-breaker over Houston.

We need Miami and Baltimore to lose a game each. I can't see Baltimore winning AT Pittsburgh next week. Miami have to travel to Buffalo and play NE at home, I think they lose at least one of those if not both.

If we win at Arrowhead... and its a massive IF......... then I think we make it.

The Titans are irrelevant. If they lose a game they fall behind us in the rankings. If they win their last 2 then they win the division as they play Houston in week 17. We have the tie-breaker over Houston.

We need Miami and Baltimore to lose a game each. I can't see Baltimore winning AT Pittsburgh next week. Miami have to travel to Buffalo and play NE at home, I think they lose at least one of those if not both.

If we win at Arrowhead... and its a massive IF......... then I think we make it.
    And there are still some people who want to start Paxton the next 2 games.... Can you believe it?

lol dude ..look at the standings.. the Titans are before the Broncos ..cause they beat them.. plus they won more div games then the Broncos..
    Sad thing is it shouldn't come down to other teams helping the Broncos especially for a WC spot ..they are the defending SB Champions.. says a lot about the way the Broncos are headed..

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    A drop on 1st down is not "like a turnover".........Jesus the deflection is real. You need to hold Siemian just as accountable as you do Okung for a freaking holding call.
    Those were drops for for 1st downs if I recall. I can't remember if they were both happened on 3rd down. In both cases if not for the drops those drivers would have continued.

Of course the INT was a poor decision by Siemian. All I'm trying to say is hold the players around him accountable for their mistakes as well. We are talking about a 2nd year quarterback getting very little help from the team around him.

Stephenson consistently gets beat and was pushed back into Siemian.

Norwood's muffed punt for a turnover Had it not been for that turnover Siemian would have had decent field position to work with. Norwood's failure to make a fair catch put the ball at the 10 yard line instead of at the 20-22.

DT's drop over the shoulder would have put the offense in scoring position (the first drop not the one he was hit). That was a perfectly thrown pass.

Siemian's INT was bad but that isn't the only reason the Broncos lost.
    Last edited by Fantaztic7; 12-19-2016 at 03:49 AM.

What a terrible game, totally outplay them in the first half only to be down, the dropped passes, the turnovers, only scoring 3 points at home, this board going slow as molasses. Could this game gone any worse??

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    What a terrible game, totally outplay them in the first half only to be down, the dropped passes, the turnovers, only scoring 3 points at home, this board going slow as molasses. Could this game gone any worse??
    The defense held NE* to 16 points. That's with Norwood's muffed punt, Siemian's INT, offense with 19 yards in the 3rd quarter and so many three and outs you lose count during the game.

The Broncos will have this defense in tact next season and only need help at NT and sign Vance Walker coming off his injury. Hopefully Elway can rebuild the line through the draft and FA.

It would be sad to see the defense wasted again next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    The worse part is the Pats truthfully aren't that good.. lol just saying.. I picked the Steelers and the Packers to go befo5re the season started.. but yes it always can be worse .. I have a feeling along as Kubiaks around we will are going to see worse..

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    The defense held NE* to 16 points. That's with Norwood's muffed punt, Siemian's INT, offense with 19 yards in the 3rd quarter and so many three and outs you lose count during the game.

The Broncos will have this defense in tact next season and only need help at NT and sign Vance Walker coming off his injury. Hopefully Elway can rebuild the line through the draft and FA.

It would be sad to see the defense wasted again next season.
    If kubiak is still coaching this team... then we won't be likely to be going anywhere next year either. Our SB win this year was despite his coaching, not because of it. He's not a good head coach. It's too bad that Elway can't look at kubiak's coaching decisions objectively. Our offense was a joke last year. It's a complete laughing stock this year. Our defense has us with an over .500 record, but they're losing the battle. I believe that they've been starting to lose heart... due to the disheartening way our offense has played and the failure our HC. How could their morale have possibly remained high as this season has played out? How many marriages thrive where one partner gives 100%, while the other mails it in day after day? There's NO way that our defense hasn't been affected by the disproportionate burden they've carried.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Label View Post
    If kubiak is still coaching this team... then we won't be likely to be going anywhere next year either. Our SB win this year was despite his coaching, not because of it. He's not a good head coach. It's too bad that Elway can't look at kubiak's coaching decisions objectively. Our offense was a joke last year. It's a complete laughing stock this year. Our defense has us with an over .500 record, but they're losing the battle. I believe that they've been starting to lose heart... due to the disheartening way our offense has played and the failure our HC. How could their morale have possibly remained high as this season has played out? How many marriages thrive where one partner gives 100%, while the other mails it in day after day? There's NO way that our defense hasn't been affected by the disproportionate burden they've carried.
    I feel the worst for Wade.. the guy is like 100 already..he doesn't have many more years left to coach.. Ive always liked him no matter what team he was coaching.. He made me laugh so hard at the SB last year,, he told his wife .. Honey we won and we got to see lady Gaga..lol Love that old fella..

I miss PFM.

Letting time expire before the half with 1:14 left and 3 timeouts:

I'm pretty sure that was an "all or nothing" game for us. That was disappointing.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Letting time expire before the half with 1:14 left and 3 timeouts:

I'm pretty sure that was an "all or nothing" game for us. That was disappointing.
    I agree. I was frustrated watching that, especially how effective our offense was at the time.