Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Thug boy ward body slammed edelman. He deserved the penalty.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    You mean the tough guy standards set by that frustrated little punk TJ Ward?
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    I like to thank ward for that personal foul and then flexing afterward, a very smart player and someone I want on my team if I wanted to lose close games.
    We got a warm cookie waiting for you guys, congratulations on the win. Denver sucked today. Good news is we won't respond like whiny patsie fans and look for excuses left n right.

[QUOTE=602BroncoFan;5523940]We got a warm cookie waiting for you guys, congratulations on the win. Denver sucked today. Good news is we won't respond like whiny patsie fans and look for excuses left n right.[/QUOTE

Yes u will just a matter of time

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Not as bad as the salt you tasted on Jan 24th, 2016.
    We essentially just denied you a ticket to the postseason. You guys sure did great defending your title! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha let the butthurt flow, kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    We got a warm cookie waiting for you guys, congratulations on the win. Denver sucked today. Good news is we won't respond like whiny patsie fans and look for excuses left n right.
    the excuses can be found on the main boards.

That was a miserable game. Denver does have the better defense... just a horrible offense. Let's face it a average offense beats your diety today! And also your fans are the most obnoxious fans I've ever seen in the stadium. Not only did I see pats fans taking other people's seats and blocking walkways/agueing with stadium staff, but talking crap before the game, picking fights and heckling in someone else's house. It was almost as bad as the raiders.. and they are division rivals. Absolutely the worst class of fans I've seen, and I've seen every team in the NFL. Seriously, there is a reason pats are the most hated team/fan base in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Salutethis View Post
    That was a miserable game. Denver does have the better defense... just a horrible offense. Let's face it a average offense beats your diety today! And also your fans are the most obnoxious fans I've ever seen in the stadium. Not only did I see pats fans taking other people's seats and blocking walkways/agueing with stadium staff, but talking crap before the game, picking fights and heckling in someone else's house. It was almost as bad as the raiders.. and they are division rivals. Absolutely the worst class of fans I've seen, and I've seen every team in the NFL. Seriously, there is a reason pats are the most hated team/fan base in the country.
    Every team has those fans, genius.

Pats hold broncos to 3 points lol. I thought Broncos could plug and play any QB into their system and were supposed to win with a stifling defense.
    Your diety had like 185 yes and no tds? That's shutting your god down. Shutting out Trevor is pedestrian...

I like to thank ward for that personal foul and then flexing afterward, a very smart player and someone I want on my team if I wanted to lose close games.
    You guys are really butt hurt about that, huh?

We essentially just denied you a ticket to the postseason. You guys sure did great defending your title! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha let the butthurt flow, kiddo.
    Well if your essential opinions were always facts the Pats would win the SB every year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    You guys are really butt hurt about that, huh?
    Your fellow butthurt fan brought it up? Are you special?

[QUOTE=Three peat;5523947]
    Quote Originally Posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    We got a warm cookie waiting for you guys, congratulations on the win. Denver sucked today. Good news is we won't respond like whiny patsie fans and look for excuses left n right.[/QUOTE

Yes u will just a matter of time
    No sir, we aren't in denial about our team's limits like you guys are when you lose. Offense sucked. Thankfully the defense prevented it from bring worse than it was. You earned your pat on the back for Brady improving to 3-7 in Denver. Anything else you care to add?

Quote Originally Posted by Salutethis View Post
    They hate us because they ain't us. You mad bro, your team only lost to the GOAT qb and the pats.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Well if your essential opinions were always facts the Pats would win the SB every year!!!
    They contend for the SB every year. U mad lol

Thank you, not from southie, from Roslindale.

Congrats you shutdown the worst Offense in the NFL. Way to pump your chest on that one. Also our D pretty much shutdown the GOAT. Our O and special teams let us down. I give NE no credit for this win. The Browns would of beat us today 6-3