Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 137
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,037
    Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    The difference of us beating you last year vs you beating us this year is last year you were contenders and were this unstoppable force. This year you beat a below avg team.
    Haaaaaaaaa, u lose a game to the pats and all of a sudden, the donco's are below average team. Beautiful excuse

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Actually no, he didn't. You did. lol. All he said was something about Edelman crying. It's ok, though. Patriots fans can't read, and I'm cool with that.
    He brought up the play. Who was mad again? Lol you really are special.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    10,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Haaaaaaa, you could afford to live in Ma., we don't pay McDonald workers very much
    Ironic that you try to smack talk that I work at McDonalds with grammar like that.


  4. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,528
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    He brought up the play. Who was mad again? Lol you really are special.
    Did he bring up the specific time when Edelman got dropped on his head, or the fact that Edelman is a whiner? I would go with the latter on that one.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Ironic that you try to smack talk that I work at McDonalds with grammar like that.

    Oh my mistake, I meant Burger King.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Why am I not surprised that most Doncos fans are mostly skid marks on the underpants of society who work at McDonalds lmao

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Did he bring up the specific time when Edelman got dropped on his head, or the fact that Edelman is a whiner? I would go with the latter on that one.
    So you wouldn't mind at all if someone body slammed you for no reason other than just being a sore, frustrated loser? Lol keep the laughs coming, kid.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,528
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    So you wouldn't mind at all if someone body slammed you for no reason other than just being a sore, frustrated loser? Lol keep the laughs coming, kid.
    Who's frustrated? Edelman was the one crying.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,528
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    So you wouldn't mind at all if someone body slammed you for no reason other than just being a sore, frustrated loser? Lol keep the laughs coming, kid.


    lol....

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Who's frustrated? Edelman was the one crying.
    You're the one crying about it. You seem just as butthurt as TJ obviously was/is.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post


    lol....
    Gronk deserved that penalty. U mad lol

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,528
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    You're the one crying about it. You seem just as butthurt as TJ obviously was/is.
    ...hold on. Left my troll spray in the closet...

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    ...hold on. Left my troll spray in the closet...
    Is that the best you got, little fella?

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,528
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Is that the best you got, little fella?

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    That looks like what the Patriots did to the Doncos today.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •