Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Starting off good. I was told the Broncos wouldn't miss a beat w/o Peyton Manning. What happened?
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Wow! 3 interceptions. Peyton had a broken neck and on his worst day he might have thrown 3 interceptions. What a game!! What a quarterback!! What a team!!
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    Wow! 3 interceptions. Peyton had a broken neck and on his worst day he might have thrown 3 interceptions. What a game!! What a quarterback!! What a team!!
    Apparently the Broncos don't bench a quarterback until they have thrown 4 interceptions against Kansas City, like Manning did on November 15, 2015 and got benched. I also edited to note Mannings worst day is actually 6 interceptions against the Chargers back in 2007.
    Last edited by darth-hideous; 10-31-2017 at 02:35 AM.
    I really like Cheese.

Time for the Doncs to find another QB to rent for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoPower View Post
    And whats his record vs Brady in the playoffs?? Exactly...
    You mean vs the Patriot's defenses? Oh i forgot that Brady and Manning played one-on-one on the field. Way to make yourself look like a fool.

Which QB has more success in the playoffs? Exactly...

Starting off good. I was told the Broncos wouldn't miss a beat w/o Peyton Manning. What happened?
    peyton’s too busy dealing with the woman he assaulted to play football.

http://dailysnark.com/peyton-manning...ent-tennessee/
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 10-31-2017 at 05:35 AM.

Bahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post

I saw this early this morning in the headlines.
    Idk why he does the things he does but he was one hell of a QB. Only ignorant haters will deny that.

But anyway maybe he was watching Torrie Wilson and the stink face moniker. Can't say I'd mind her doing it to me lol.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-31-2017 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post

Never substantiated... As a Lawyer yourself, *COUGH COUGH*, you should know how that works. But anyway....

I definitely miss Manning right now. I haven't been commenting a lot lately being there's nothing to say. I don't believe we have a starting QB in uniform right now. I wonder if we do have a future QB on the payroll though.... I'm really curious about Chad Kelly..... Can't wait to see what he's all about.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I definitely miss Manning right now. I haven't been commenting a lot lately being there's nothing to say. I don't believe we have a starting QB in uniform right now. I wonder if we do have a future QB on the payroll though.... I'm really curious about Chad Kelly..... Can't wait to see what he's all about.
    One thing that I have noticed about Chad is that he throws the ball with anticipation. He throws the ball to the area of the field where it needs to be prior to his receiver getting there.

That is one hell of a trait for a quarterback and of course he'd need time with the receivers to work on timing. I think the kid can be coached up at the NFL level, he has the arm and accuracy to be pretty darn good.

However if we were to bump him to the active roster now, we may end up seeing the same result with him as were are seeing from Siemian. A ruined QB seeing ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    One thing that I have noticed about Chad is that he throws the ball with anticipation. He throws the ball to the area of the field where it needs to be prior to his receiver getting there.

That is one hell of a trait for a quarterback and of course he'd need time with the receivers to work on timing. I think the kid can be coached up at the NFL level, he has the arm and accuracy to be pretty darn good.

However if we were to bump him to the active roster now, we may end up seeing the same result with him as were are seeing from Siemian. A ruined QB seeing ghost.
    Not ready for him yet. I'm talking next year. He's IR anyway with his wrist and knee.

The last game vs The chief he threw 4 picks before half time... You seem to think we went 1-15 with out him. We are not the Colts sorry. We have and had a great history before him
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    Apparently the Broncos don't bench a quarterback until they have thrown 4 interceptions against Kansas City, like Manning did on November 15, 2015 and got benched. I also edited to note Mannings worst day is actually 6 interceptions against the Chargers back in 2007.
    ouch. I guess he misses Peyton a lot, the Colts aren't looking too good themselves.

I was wrong. The Bronco's are below the Chargers.
    What team do you root for now? The Giants? Or is it team Nationwide? Perhaps the Papa John's box folding team?