Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
Results 271 to 283 of 283
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    9,408
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post

    LOL! It's called "I have better things to do than hang out on a message board like Patsie fans do all day".

    Your dumb little memes don't hurt me. If it makes you feel better bashing the greatest quarterback in Broncos history, then have at it.
    I guess your little memes bashing one of the greatest teams of all time makes you feel pretty good huh yet you “have better things to do than a patsie fan”, however the patsies arent here are they?

    BTW disappearing right at that particular moment you’re getting roasted is just a coincidence, yeah sure I get it but here’s an idea, try doing that trick again.

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    24,981
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    LOL! It's called "I have better things to do than hang out on a message board like Patsie fans do all day".

    Your dumb little memes don't hurt me. If it makes you feel better bashing the greatest quarterback in Broncos history, then have at it.
    We aren't bashing Manning...We are bashing you...try to keep up.


  3. #273
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    1,211
    Ouch! My whole day is ruined.

    Broncos 20 Cheaters 18 ...Accept it or seek therapy !
    Broncos 26 Cheaters 16 ...Accept it or seek therapy !

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    9,408
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    Ouch! My whole day is ruined.

    Then why set yourself up to fail?

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    15,662
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    Ouch! My whole day is ruined.

    your Manning poster tore?

    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    9,408
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    You should re-name this thread (How to Exterminate a Troll) because that foo went MIA as soon as he began getting roasted!
    LOL! It's called "I have better things to do than hang out on a message board like Patsie fans do all day".

    Your dumb little memes don't hurt me. If it makes you feel better bashing the greatest quarterback in Broncos history, then have at it. [/QUOTE]
    Miller Ware Chubb 1.jpg

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    10,993
    Not as much as Indy does with Lucks $123 Million contract. There are fans already asking he be traded or cut like crazy. We may not of settled on a QB yet but we didnt go all in on one who cannot stay healthy (because the line cannot protect him and because he holds on the ball to long)

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    27,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Not as much as Indy does with Lucks $123 Million contract. There are fans already asking he be traded or cut like crazy. We may not of settled on a QB yet but we didnt go all in on one who cannot stay healthy (because the line cannot protect him and because he holds on the ball to long)
    your team hasn't "settled" on a QB because your GM is a failure when it comes to drafting one.

    you traded up inn the first round to take a QB that cannot even beat out brock osweiler, another idiotic draft pick by elway. heck he can't even beat out trevor siemian.

    that's going all in on a QB that was never worthy of a first round pick and most of us knew that before the pick was even made. nobody blamed the colts for going all in on luck at the time they did it.
    Last edited by baphamet; 02-19-2018 at 11:24 AM.


    Thank you #85

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    9,408
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    your team hasn't "settled" on a QB because your GM is a failure when it comes to drafting one.

    you traded up inn the first round to take a QB that cannot even beat out brock osweiler, another idiotic draft pick by elway. heck he can't even beat out trevor siemian.

    that's going all in on a QB that was never worthy of a first round pick and most of us knew that before the pick was even made. nobody blamed the colts for going all in on luck at the time they did it.

    According to SI’s Peter King, Elway is going all in as he did back in 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterKing/SportsIllustrated
    Denver: Kirk Cousins. GM John Elway has made one mega-signing in his tenure: Peyton Manning, in 2012, when Elway was in desperate quarterback straits. To solve this problem again, I say Elway goes big. Cousins isn’t flawless, but he’s got seven or eight prime years left (he’s 29), and has put a premium on going somewhere he can win, somewhere with a good defense, and somewhere he can walk into the building every day excited about going to work. The Broncos, coming off a 5-11 year, haven’t had back-to-back losing seasons since 1971 and 1972, and my bet is on Elway, even at the ridiculous sum of something like $30 million a year, going hard after Cousins to make sure he doesn’t have to keep worrying about the position. In the last two years, Denver has employed the 23rd- and 29th-rated quarterback, Trevor Siemian. Elway’s had enough of mediocrity. One other thing that will play a role: Elway’s willingness to whack a couple of big-ticket defenders, Aqib Talib and Derek Wolfe, from a tight cap situation. It could play a role in clearing enough cap room to fit Cousins onto the roster.
    Denver could also opted to keep Talib and Wolfe and trade DT and Emmanuel Sanders. Broncos fans not fall in love with two aging WRs and in the words of DMac, “colleges produce new WRs every year”. However Kirk Cousins may disagree!

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    27,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    According to SI’s Peter King, Elway is going all in as he did back in 2012
    Denver could also opted to keep Talib and Wolfe and trade DT and Emmanuel Sanders. Broncos fans not fall in love with two aging WRs and in the words of DMac, “colleges produce new WRs every year”. However Kirk Cousins may disagree!
    i don't think peter did his homework....

    if the broncos do as he suggests and cuts wolfe and talib, that would put Denver somewhere around $45 million in cap space. still nowhere near what the jets and browns have, both needing a proven QB as well.

    not to mention that if those rumors are true about the jets, elway will have to make his contract fully guaranteed just to compete. i honestly don't see elway doing that.

    like i said in the other thread, i want cousins to be in Denver, even though i would feel bad for the guy for signing onto a team so devoid of talent on offense, worse than the skins.

    but i'm sure the $140 million guaranteed he would likely get would make it a lot easier of a pill to swallow.


    Thank you #85

  11. #281
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    818
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    your team hasn't "settled" on a QB because your GM is a failure when it comes to drafting one.

    you traded up inn the first round to take a QB that cannot even beat out brock osweiler, another idiotic draft pick by elway. heck he can't even beat out trevor siemian.

    that's going all in on a QB that was never worthy of a first round pick and most of us knew that before the pick was even made. nobody blamed the colts for going all in on luck at the time they did it.
    Whats up with Ryan leaf these days?

  12. #282
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    818
    What is up with a team that has to change it's name because no'one wants them? Maybe we should call them the Barph Chargers. You can train them in the basement your mom wont know.

  13. #283
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    9,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Endaround View Post
    What is up with a team that has to change it's name because no'one wants them? Maybe we should call them the Barph Chargers. You can train them in the basement your mom wont know.
    and heres a ring for those who graduate his basement training
    Miller Ware Chubb 1.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •