Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    QUOTE=EddieMac;5677806]This thread gets more epic everyday. ,,,
    You should re-name this thread (How to Exterminate a Troll) because that foo went MIA as soon as he began getting roasted![/QUOTE]

Lol....put it in the message board “how to” archives.....

It takes a village to send a troll back to the dark of his basement...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Hey come on now, don't get all butt hurt over your true Mile HIgh fandom. Its ok to love a winner over the underdog franchise you were born into!

BTW cheer up, Beagle wont be MIA forever!

I'm with you on this one!

Oh, Gawd.... Sam and Baph have a moment... the bromance is out..

Sign of the apocalypse... the circle is complete... someone summon Satan.... haha

Hey come on now, don't get all butt hurt over your true Mile HIgh fandom. Its ok to love a winner over the underdog franchise you were born into!

BTW cheer up, Beagle wont be MIA forever!

it's gone beyond simply being MIA........ arapaho is MIA, beagle is in straight up donko exile. that dude isn't ever coming back and even if he does i'll make him hate the decision to show his fairweather face around here again.

Thank you #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    a friends reference? i'm ashamed of you, frey!

You are ashamed because I have better taste in 90's sitcoms than you? I suppose you hated Seinfeld and Frasier too?

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Oh, Gawd.... Sam and Baph have a moment... the bromance is out..

Sign of the apocalypse... the circle is complete... someone summon Satan.... haha
    Leave Neckbeard out of this...He's had a long rest since Kyle left...We prefer it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    You are ashamed because I have better taste in 90's sitcoms than you? I suppose you hated Seinfeld and Frazier too?
    i always thought friends was a show for women and feminine men, kind of like 50 shades of grey, i bet that is one of your favs

wasn't a huge fan of Frazier, cheers was better.......Seinfeld was a great show. roseanne, martin, married with children, 3rd rock from the sun, everybody loves raymond, fresh prince.....all good 90's sitcoms IMO

Thank you #85

i always thought friends was a show for women and feminine men, kind of like 50 shades of grey, i bet that is one of your favs

wasn't a huge fan of Frazier, cheers was better.......Seinfeld was a great show. roseanne, martin, married with children, 3rd rock from the sun, everybody loves raymond, fresh prince.....all good 90's sitcoms IMO
    It does not surprise me that you're not a "Frazier" fan.
    The fact you misspelled "Frasier" proves you're not a "huge fan" and
    I'm sure you cannot comprehend the show's jokes either, like most things in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    It does not surprise me that you're not a "Frazier" fan.
    The fact you misspelled "Frasier" proves you're not a "huge fan" and
    I'm sure you cannot comprehend the show's jokes either, like most things in your life.
    i just copied and pasted from frey's post. so i guess you have that opinion of him as well?

i like how you constantly whine about me being a troll yet you do a pretty good job of it yourself, hypocrite much?

the show would not exist if it were not for cheers, a much better show. but because i have a different opinion that must mean i don't comprehend it? let me guess, you are a far leaning leftist? all the signs are there

Thank you #85

Did you ever watch it? Because it is absolutely nothing like you described just now, if anything it's the 90's version of how I met your mother, which is also a great sitcom (as long as you just skip that worthless final season)

I hated frasier too.

Moves to san diego. I mean LA

i just copied and pasted from frey's post. so i guess you have that opinion of him as well?

i like how you constantly whine about me being a troll yet you do a pretty good job of it yourself, hypocrite much?

the show would not exist if it were not for cheers, a much better show. but because i have a different opinion that must mean i don't comprehend it? let me guess, you are a far leaning leftist? all the signs are there
    Seems like something you'd do.

it's gone beyond simply being MIA........ arapaho is MIA, beagle is in straight up donko exile. that dude isn't ever coming back and even if he does i'll make him hate the decision to show his fairweather face around here again.

Arap is going through a lot of personal hardship right now. I dont mean to bring the smack thread down, but believe me, back off that.

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Arap is going through a lot of personal hardship right now. I dont mean to bring the smack thread down, but believe me, back off that.
    i didn't know, i'm sorry.

Thank you #85

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    In barphs defense, he has his troubles

But in all seriousness, I do wish arapahoe the best!

QUOTE=EddieMac;5677806]This thread gets more epic everyday. ,,,
    You should re-name this thread (How to Exterminate a Troll) because that foo went MIA as soon as he began getting roasted![/QUOTE]

LOL! It's called "I have better things to do than hang out on a message board like Patsie fans do all day".

Your dumb little memes don't hurt me. If it makes you feel better bashing the greatest quarterback in Broncos history, then have at it.
    Broncos 20 Cheaters 18 ...Accept it or seek therapy !
    Broncos 26 Cheaters 16 ...Accept it or seek therapy !