Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Do you miss Peyton yet?

Everyone here told me the Broncos would be fine w/o Peyton.
    I was told Peyton had nothing to do with the Super Bowl win.
    This just proves yet again what happens to a Peyton Manning team when Peyton Manning leaves.
    The Colts cannot survive w/o the GOAT and neither can the Broncos.
    Even with a broken neck he's the best QB to play the game.

Welcome back to mediocrity, Bronco fans. You're one notch up from being the Chargers.
    Congrats!

Broncos 20 Cheaters 18 ...Accept it or seek therapy !
    Broncos 26 Cheaters 16 ...Accept it or seek therapy !

Lmao Manning wasn't any better last year than Siemian is this year. Wasn't he the biggest choke artist in playoff history? GOAT lol, as freakin if, kiddo.

Manning is 12-11 playoffs lifetime lol

Nope, why the hell would I miss him? Broncos made the playoffs last season inspite of Manning being the worst QB in the in the league. Denver won the Super Bowl inspite of having a crippled old man at QB.

At least Trevor has some flashes that he could be a game manager that's a bridge until Pax or who ever is ready to take over.

Broncos problem isn't the lack of Manning, but how progressively worst the OL keeps getting.

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    This just proves yet again what happens to a Peyton Manning team when Peyton Manning leaves.

Welcome back to mediocrity, Bronco fans. You're one notch up from being the Chargers.
    Congrats!

Thank god mannings wife doesn't need that hgh anymore and she got over her health scare.

If Derek Jeter went to the Pittsburgh Pirates to close out his career, I wouldn't become a Pirates fan. I'll never understand switching teams because of one player even if he was my most favorite player eva.

So ManningRules, which team do you root for now? Papa Johns doesn't have a roster so I'm guessing you're a casual fan.

Congrats!

I miss Terell Davis and Shannon Sharpe lol. Peyton did what he was signed up to do and was done.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    If Derek Jeter went to the Pittsburgh Pirates to close out his career, I wouldn't become a Pirates fan. I'll never understand switching teams because of one player even if he was my most favorite player eva.

So ManningRules, which team do you root for now? Papa Johns doesn't have a roster so I'm guessing you're a casual fan.
    look at the guy's sig - he pretends to be a broncos fan but then backs off when they are losing and says he's just a manning fan.

I don't miss floating murder balls and I don't miss the ridiculous fumbles and getting sacked by the wind.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post

Probably the Giants now. Because they have some of Peyton's blood there.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    look at the guy's sig - he pretends to be a broncos fan but then backs off when they are losing and says he's just a manning fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Probably the Giants now. Because they have some of Peyton's blood there.
    Heh. I think he's actually Cooper Manning on lunch breaks. Could be Archie or Olivia or some relative.

Congrats!

Lol...no we don't miss manning, what we miss is a offensive playcaller that can actually be effective...a oline that can actually block

I will always miss Peyton. Classy HoF QB, put the team on another level. How can you not miss him? He won another Super Bowl and retired. It's not like we cut him. I don't understand why a Peyton Manning fan would mock the fans of a team that helped him break records in 2013 and win a Super Bowl last season. Manning struggled last season adjusting to Kubiak's style and did not have much left physically, but he still had the presence, leadership and work ethic to keep the team together. The Broncos were 8-8 before Peyton and now we're back to 8-8 without him. Of course life would not be the same without him. These HoF QBs just don't grow on trees.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Congrats!

DEN didn't lose to CLE
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Huh Manning even after his worst Season in his career wins a Super Bowl. Is replaced by a 2nd year man with one of the best defenses in the league and my team misses the playoffs... and might have a .500 record. But pats fans think Brady is better? Brady is out and your 2nd and 3rd string guys go 3-1. It's just more proof that Peyton was better than Brady. And didn't cheat to do it!