Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    ""where credit is due"?

To that cheater who destroys his cell phone when the commissioner request to use it as evidence.

Presenting his cell phone would had proved his innocence. Do you not understand that?

Guess that in itself tells us how innocent he really was right.

Give credit to that piece of cheating trash? Yeah right!

He's going to go down as the biggest low life of NFL history.

People will always say Montana is the goat over Brady. (Even though he doesn't own the records that PFM does).

People will always remember the hard nosed, hard fought battles that Johnny Unitas, Terry Bradshaw, Brett Favre, John Elway, Drew Bree's etc. gave us.

They'll even remember and appreciate what the Jim Kelly's, Vinny Testaverde's, and Doug Flutie's gave us.

BUT no one outside of planet ass-inine will ever give credit nor consideration to the cheating system QB walking around with a silver spoon hanging out of his ass.

Silver spoon system QB, yet he still had to cheat to achieve four super bowl victories, Asterisk Super Bowls!

You guys are nothing more than a bunch of washed up imposters arguing a lost cause.
    I'm gonna be honest with you, Samantha, I didn't read any of that. Can you just sum it up for me? I'm guessing it's just more jealousy and butthurt from a Brady hater.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    I'm gonna be honest with you, Samantha, I didn't read any of that. Can you just sum it up for me? I'm guessing it's just more jealousy and butthurt from a Brady hater.
    Typical response and that's only a fraction of what defines you as asinine and now also a liar because I know you read it. The problem on your end is you have no response of significance because you know it is all true.

Perhaps The real reason you want it broken down is because you're at a third grade reading level?

Either way doesn't matter because the rest of the forum will see it and they all know to be true as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Pretty much that Brady is a "cheater" because he destroyed his cell phone. Unfortunately, Sam_Z is having difficulty understanding that the Commissioner is not entitled to Brady's cell phone. Brady was right - you NEVER give any information that an investigating party wants unless you are required to do so. Giving Brady's cell phone would not have proven innocence or guilt. The Commissioner would have found some excuse to find him guilty even if he did have the cell phone because the other owners were putting pressure on him to do so. Goodell had the cell phones of the ball boys, which is more than enough. Any text that Brady sent to the ball boys would be on their phones. The commissioner does not need to see texts Brady sends to Gisele or his father. And Brady asked his attorneys specifically if it was ok to destroy his phone and purchase the new iphone - his attorneys said it was fine. If Brady wanted to destroy "evidence," he wouldn't have asked his lawyers' permission. He would have just done it.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Pretty much that Brady is a "cheater" because he destroyed his cell phone. Unfortunately, Sam_Z is having difficulty understanding that the Commissioner is not entitled to Brady's cell phone. Brady was right - you NEVER give any information that an investigating party wants unless you are required to do so. Giving Brady's cell phone would not have proven innocence or guilt. The Commissioner would have found some excuse to find him guilty even if he did have the cell phone because the other owners were putting pressure on him to do so. Goodell had the cell phones of the ball boys, which is more than enough. Any text that Brady sent to the ball boys would be on their phones. The commissioner does not need to see texts Brady sends to Gisele or his father. And Brady asked his attorneys specifically if it was ok to destroy his phone and purchase the new iphone - his attorneys said it was fine. If Brady wanted to destroy "evidence," he wouldn't have asked his lawyers' permission. He would have just done it.
    Are you guys still seriously running with this "everyone is out to get us" angle?

You guys think maybe Russia is behind this? Lol

Oh so other league owners are putting pressure on Goodelle to punish Brady and the patriots because they are so good huh? That's your final statement and you're sticking to it?

Perhaps Roger Goodell was sick and tired of covering up for the patriots. His job as Commissioner is to run the NFL with a sense of integrity, to hold every team accountable according to their actions.

He runs the NFL not the Robert Krafts.
    Kraft shoul be ashamed hinself in the presence of his peers. They all know he and his team are fake.

He is not out to get the idiots up in New England, he penalized you, asinine team and held you accountable for your own actions not any personal vendetta against you.

You guys are extremely asinine if you believe otherwise.

https://www.google.com/amp/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/30/marshall-faulk-patriots-cheated-the-rams-out-of-a-super-bowl/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by PFT
    "ESPN reports Commissioner Goodell, eager to avoid league embarrassment, ordered NFL officials to destroy the tapes and notes, stomped and shredded inside an office at Gillette Stadium. Goodell fined the Patriots organization and Belichick, and took away the team’s first-round pick in the 2008 NFL Draft.

Some of New England’s opponents seethed, according to the report, believing the Patriots had cheated their way to victories and–ultimately–Super Bowl titles. In the wake of ‘Spygate,’ teams publicly said the results of games were legitimate and the Patriots did not have an unfair advantage.

In 2008, Goodell contacted Martz, who was working as the offensive coordinator for the San Francisco 49ers at the time. Martz tells Outside the Lines Goodell was worried about calls for a U.S. Senate investigation and the commissioner wanted him to write a brief statement supporting the league’s investigation and findings regarding Spygate, and that he did not believe the Patriots’ videotaping had any effect on the outcome of the Super Bowl.

From the ESPN report:

A congressional inquiry that would put league officials under oath had to be avoided, Martz recalls Goodell telling him. “If it ever got to an investigation, it would be terrible for the league,” Goodell said.
    However, when shown a copy of his statement during the investigation for the ESPN story, Martz believed additional words were added.

“It appears embellished quite a bit — some lines I know I didn’t write. Who changed it? I don’t know,” Martz told ESPN.

Brady is not the GOAT, in fact he is far from it. Cough*systemQB*Cough. You guys are guilty and all four of your Super Bowl victories should be revoked and I believe they will if for some reason the rest of the league demands League officials be put under oath.

There is no kind of jealousy about it, you guys cheated continuously and put Goodell on the spot forcing his hand.

Argue your asinine point all you want but you are not real Super Bowl champions, never have been up until this point.

The New England patriots and their fan base is nothing more than an ignorant bunch of asinine impostors.

If you guys truly believe that the patriots are a legitimate dynasty then you are doing a huge discredit to the rest of the league and the rest of the football world, we should all feel greatly insulted by you and how you've permanently damaged the integrity of the NFL.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-04-2017 at 09:51 AM.

There is no truth in this post other than Brady destroyed evidence(his Phone)

1 NFL player are required to FULLY cooperate with any NFL investigation as spelled out in the CBA.So Yes the NFL had the right to ask for and get his phones

2. Brady didn't ask his Lawyers any thing about his phone he says they told him it was okay to destroy it and he miraculously had every phone he owned for the last few years "except" the one the NFL wanted which he had "destroyed" after testifying that he destroyed all his old phones not just that one.. lol well at least thats the story he told under oath..he had another one in his public release
    Brady denies destroying his phone so that he didn't have to hand it over to the NFL. He says that he replaced his "broken" Samsung phone with an iPhone after his attorneys told him that investigators would not be given the phone itself
    .and another different excuse was filed in his appeal.

3. Any Text Brady text sent to the equipment managers " Not "ball boys " Patriots issued cell phones but not their personal phones which unlike Bradys phones the NFL cant get with out a court order .

4th and last Brady was suspended for cheating and non cooperation with the NFL investigation which was upheld but the second highest courts in the country.

The only person who changes the story about this more than Brady himself is the Patriots fan base who are all Multiple masters degree holding Physicists/Crimnal/LaborLawyers/supreme court justices?propagandists
    Last edited by Beagle; 01-04-2017 at 09:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    There is no truth in this post other than Brady destroyed evidence(his Phone)

1 NFL player are required to FULLY cooperate with any NFL investigation as spelled out in the CBA.So Yes the NFL had the right to ask for and get his phones

2. Brady didn't ask his Lawyers any thing about his phone he says they told him it was okay to destroy it and he miraculously had every phone he owned for the last few years "except" the one the NFL wanted which he had "destroyed" after testifying that he destroyed all his old phones not just that one.. lol well at least thats the story he told under oath..he had another one in his public release .and another different excuse was filed in his appeal.

3. Any Text Brady text sent to the equipment managers " Not "ball boys " Patriots issued cell phones but not their personal phones which unlike Bradys phones the NFL cant get with out a court order .

4th and last Brady was suspended for cheating and non cooperation with the NFL investigation which was upheld but the second highest courts in the country.

The only person who changes the story about this more than Brady himself is the Patriots fan base who are all Multiple masters degree holding Physicists/Crimnal/LaborLawyers/supreme court justices?propagandists
    You need to gain a better understanding of what went on. Yes, Brady destroyed his phone, which celebrities do. NFL players are not required to hand over their cell phone - show me where in the CBA it says that. "Fully cooperative" does not mean that the NFL can get anything it wants in an investigation. Brett Favre didn't hand his cell phone over in an investigation, the subject of which was texts sent from his cell phone and all he got was minor fine. So don't give me this "the players are required to do it" nonsense. And the appeals court only upheld the NFL's process, not the facts.

BTW, you can't even prove the patriots footballs were deflated physically. The steelers balls confiscated by the Giants a few weeks ago PROVES this once and for all - that footballs can deflate during the game depending on the conditions. Both balls the Giants tested were well under the 12.5 PSI, which is the league's minimum. And the NFL randomnly measured footballs last year during half time of a number of games and did NOT publish the results. Why? I'm guessing the league would have looked foolish if it did.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...11-4-11-8-psi/

Brady is a cheater, and Manning got his records in the softest era in football History!
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Brady is a cheater, and Manning got his records in the softest era in football History!
    I wouldn't call PFM the GOAT. That wouldn't be what I am arguing here nor have I seen many others but I'm sure as heck am not going to give a cheater credit over him.

I miss John Elway more than I miss Peyton Manning.
    ~In Partibus Infidelium~

You need to gain a better understanding of what went on. Yes, Brady destroyed his phone, which celebrities do. NFL players are not required to hand over their cell phone - show me where in the CBA it says that. "Fully cooperative" does not mean that the NFL can get anything it wants in an investigation. Brett Favre didn't hand his cell phone over in an investigation, the subject of which was texts sent from his cell phone and all he got was minor fine. So don't give me this "the players are required to do it" nonsense. And the appeals court only upheld the NFL's process, not the facts.

BTW, you can't even prove the patriots footballs were deflated physically. The steelers balls confiscated by the Giants a few weeks ago PROVES this once and for all - that footballs can deflate during the game depending on the conditions. Both balls the Giants tested were well under the 12.5 PSI, which is the league's minimum. And the NFL randomnly measured footballs last year during half time of a number of games and did NOT publish the results. Why? I'm guessing the league would have looked foolish if it did.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...11-4-11-8-psi/
    I stopped reading right there because you dont know what youre talking about or lying. Brady himself has said he did...then didnt then again did destroy his phone its all on the public record

I am very disappointed by the NFL's decision to uphold the 4 game suspension against me. I did nothing wrong, and no one in the Patriots organization did either.

Despite submitting to hours of testimony over the past 6 months, it is disappointing that the Commissioner upheld my suspension based upon a standard that it was "probable" that I was "generally aware" of misconduct. The fact is that neither I, nor any equipment person, did anything of which we have been accused. He dismissed my hours of testimony and it is disappointing that he found it unreliable.

I also disagree with yesterdays narrative surrounding my cellphone. I replaced my broken Samsung phone with a new iPhone 6 AFTER my attorneys made it clear to the NFL that my actual phone device would not be subjected to investigation under ANY circumstances. As a member of a union, I was under no obligation to set a new precedent going forward, nor was I made aware at any time during Mr. Wells investigation, that failing to subject my cell phone to investigation would result in ANY discipline.
    Thats a public statement released to the press by Tom Brady which contradicts his own testimony

The fact Farve didnt turn over his phone was the reason the words FULL COOPERATION were added to the CBA. You have many failed arguments for a Physicist/Crimnal/LaborLawyer/supreme court justice/propagandist
    Last edited by Beagle; 01-04-2017 at 01:20 PM.
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

“The evidence of the ball tampering here is compelling if not overwhelming. How do we as appellate judges second-guess a four-game suspension?” Judge Denny Chin asked of Brady’s attorney Jeffrey Kessler, via the New York Daily News.
    “Why couldn’t the commissioner suspend Brady for that conduct alone?” Parker said, via the Providence Journal. “You have one of the most celebrated players performing in that fashion? Anybody within 100 yards of this proceeding knew that would raise the stakes.”
    When Kessler explained that Brady routinely destroyed his phones, Parker seemed unimpressed, saying that it “made no sense whatsoever.”
    and in the end..4 games suspension for cheating

The End

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    ""where credit is due"?

To that cheater who destroys his cell phone when the commissioner request to use it as evidence.

Presenting his cell phone would had proved his innocence. Do you not understand that?

Guess that in itself tells us how innocent he really was right.

Give credit to that piece of cheating trash? Yeah right!

He's going to go down as the biggest low life of NFL history.

People will always say Montana is the goat over Brady. (Even though he doesn't own the records that PFM does).

People will always remember the hard nosed, hard fought battles that Johnny Unitas, Terry Bradshaw, Brett Favre, John Elway, Drew Bree's etc. gave us.

They'll even remember and appreciate what the Jim Kelly's, Vinny Testaverde's, and Doug Flutie's gave us.

BUT no one outside of planet ass-inine will ever give credit nor consideration to the cheating system QB walking around with a silver spoon hanging out of his ass.

Silver spoon system QB, yet he still had to cheat to achieve four super bowl victories, Asterisk Super Bowls!

You guys are nothing more than a bunch of washed up imposters arguing a lost cause.
    "Where credit is due?" Is that the troll joke of the day?

Brady is an above average quarterback, who benefits from playing in a cupcake division and for a coach with a long history of cheating. Install Matt Cassel over the same period and the Cheatriots win two Super Bowls and he goes to the HOF. Bending or breaking the rules has been a cornerstone of their "success."

Too many cheating scandals to be taken seriously for greatness.

I stopped reading right there because you dont know what youre talking about or lying. Brady himself has said he did...then didnt then again did destroy his phone its all on the public record

Thats a public statement released to the press by Tom Brady which contradicts his own testimony

The fact Farve didnt turn over his phone was the reason the words FULL COOPERATION were added to the CBA. You have many failed arguments for a Physicist/Crimnal/LaborLawyer/supreme court justice/propagandist
    "Fully cooperative" does not mean Goodell gets what he wants. If Goodell wants to search your home simply because it "may have" evidence in an ongoing NFL investigation, you don't allow him to do it. You would be stupid to say "I have nothing to hide. Go ahead and search." For all I know, Brady doesn't want Goodell looking at his pictures of Gisele on his phone. As I've said many times before, if one player turns over a cell phone to the commissioner, it becomes precedent and suddenly the rest of the league's players will be compelled to give their phones over in an investigation. And as I've proven already, just because footballs are tested in the game as under the minimum PSI, it does not mean ball tampering occurred - the steelers/giants game proves this. even the league said there was no foul play there.

Can you broncos fans come up with something new? Maybe focus on your own team - you have an entire offseason for that.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-05-2017 at 06:51 AM.

and in the end..4 games suspension for cheating

The End
    Beagle, I'm glad your back. After two weeks since the pats beat the broncos, you decided to show up around here. Despite what Judge Chin and Judge Parker says, there were two other Judges who thought differently.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-05-2017 at 06:51 AM.