Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Elway sign this man.

Our D plays with a punch you in the mouth attitude That I wish our offense played with. Steve smith sr said he thinks he will retire but is unsure.. I feel like this could be the leadership/toughness we need on our offense. If we can rebuild our o line this off season. CJ returns healthy, with a nice draft we would be in pretty good shape. Especially if we could sign this legend has our leader/3rd reciever.

Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    Our D plays with a punch you in the mouth attitude That I wish our offense played with. Steve smith sr said he thinks he will retire but is unsure.. I feel like this could be the leadership/toughness we need on our offense. If we can rebuild our o line this off season. CJ returns healthy, with a nice draft we would be in pretty good shape. Especially if we could sign this legend has our leader/3rd reciever.
    I think he's walking away but Steve Smith and Talib on the same team.....

A lot of icing up son will be going on..
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I think he's walking away but Steve Smith and Talib on the same team.....

A lot of icing up son will be going on..
    Steve Smith Sr. would have done more than call out the offense after the NE* game

They could always cut Cody Latimer and replace him on special teams with Steve Smith Senior and put him into a Keith Burns type of role.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    They could always cut Cody Latimer and replace him on special teams with Steve Smith Senior and put him into a Keith Burns type of role.
    If he weren't retiring he'd stay in BALT. He loves it there. But he's a hell of a player and a tough son of a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    If he weren't retiring he'd stay in BALT. He loves it there. But he's a hell of a player and a tough son of a gun.
    Yep I think he could even teach some of our OL how to run block. He is/was a very, very good WR.

Steve Smith is on his last legs. Why would he make a last sacrifice going to a team with a poor QB situation? 3rd receiver on a team that can barely get a 1st down? Why would he do that? He'd be throwing punches at Siemian or Lynch sooner than later.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    Yep I think he could even teach some of our OL how to run block. He is/was a very, very good WR.
    You do realize that we have one of the best run block WRs, if not the best, in the NFL on our team right...?
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    You do realize that we have one of the best run block WRs, if not the best, in the NFL on our team right...?
    Yes I do. It was more of a dig on our OL. Kind of sad that they rarely are needed to block downfield now that our RB's can't get past the line of scrimmage.
    Last edited by WYBRONCO; 12-28-2016 at 01:38 PM.

That way we could have 10 wide receivers, we would just need one more and we could line them up at every position on offense.

We could have 50 wrs and I would still want to sign Steve smith sr.. We have no fight on our offense.. No leadership. This would solve all of that.

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Steve Smith is on his last legs. Why would he make a last sacrifice going to a team with a poor QB situation? 3rd receiver on a team that can barely get a 1st down? Why would he do that? He'd be throwing punches at Siemian or Lynch sooner than later.
    add Stephenson to that list.

I wanted Elway to sign him,when he was available in free agency two years ago.
    I support Kaepernick 100%

The days of top flight free agent receivers signing with Denver are severly damaged in Denver due to the subpar QB play and offensive philosophy.

Steve Smith is a great player, no arguments from me on that point. But, he has made it sound like he is retiring, and more importantly, even if we did have someone like him, it's not like our QB would have time to get him the ball with our dumpster fire of an offensive line. I personally rather not see the Broncos spend a dime on a receiver or any other specialty position, for that matter, until they address the offensive line.