Make

-

Opinion

-

Invalid
    Is that you Dmac?
    [

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Anyone know why he's saying Sanders is a locker room cancer?

I mean Sanders is one of the most positive guys around. Plus, he's a new daddy. He's probably tired.
    According to D-Mac, there's rumors that Sanders was calling out some of the other offensive players individually and he wasn't happy when Sanders called out the coaches after Week 2. His stance is that Sanders won't ever be happy playing under Kubiak in this offense, and that he's more replaceable than DT is at this point.

https://twitter.com/dmac1043/status/814299148417728512

What a freaking coward. Won't respond to Sanders, but then respond to a fan suggesting a trade of Sanders? What a hack

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    DMAC is blowhard of epic proportions. Last year he screamed and hollered to bench Manning because he sucked. Then when Manning came back he constantly bragged that he said all along that they needed to sit Manning a few weeks for the playoffs. He tries to take credit for everything and thinks he is so much smarter than everyone else. Why 104.3 kept that idiot and fired Vic Lombardi is beyond me.
    I listen to the show daily. He did say to rest Manning for the playoffs. I'm not a dmac fan, but he goes great with big AL. I find him entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    Sanders should be team captain, we need his intensity desperately.

DMac be doing some serious backpedalling directly...to be a fly on the wall when ES puts it on him.
    I agree and for all we know Emmanuel Sanders could be the Aqib Talib of the offense.

And with exception to Jordan Taylor the rest of the wide receivers on this team have not exactly been above mediocrity therefore why in the world would we ever think about trading Emmanuel Sanders.

Cant stand Dmac either... Really wish they would replace him with someone else. I would not be opposed to trading Sanders for Joe Thomas though. That would go a long way to rebuilding our Oline which is more important than a second receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Meh, doesn't sound like the locker room is cohesive this year in general. I'm sure it's not one players fault, just one of those things where the mix might be a little off. Radio guys want ratings, they take things and blow them up into big deals, most of the time what they say is completely wrong or a half truth.
    Losing Manning's leadership was a much bigger deal than expected. And the locker room has suffered.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
    Losing Manning's leadership was a much bigger deal than expected. And the locker room has suffered.
    And we're about to lose my guy DWare as well. Then we're really going to have a leadership void.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

He has become my favorite Bronco!

I love #10
    (The colonel)

😊

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    DMAC is blowhard of epic proportions. Last year he screamed and hollered to bench Manning because he sucked. Then when Manning came back he constantly bragged that he said all along that they needed to sit Manning a few weeks for the playoffs. He tries to take credit for everything and thinks he is so much smarter than everyone else. Why 104.3 kept that idiot and fired Vic Lombardi is beyond me.
    2 reasons why I put up with AM radio and listen to 950... Vic and no DMac.

I heard dmac on the show slamming Sanders saying that he's replaceable, too small. Says every catch he makes is a spectacular catch because it has to be because he's too small to catch a football normally..

...this reeks of something personal.

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by x2kjosh View Post
    2 reasons why I put up with AM radio and listen to 950... Vic and no DMac.
    AM just seems so much more real at times. It may not be as fast pace but it can be soothing not having to hear the yelling and crying coming from Big Al, Stokley and DMac.

Sanders should be the last guy to go on our offense. He's a leader and should have been made captain over DT. Good on him for calling DMac out on his bull.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    Sanders should be the last guy to go on our offense. He's a leader and should have been made captain over DT. Good on him for calling DMac out on his bull.
    That's the thing though, we don't know who the leaders actually are. People say this player is a leader or that player isn't, but we don't know if the team actually listens to that player. You see Sanders yelling, but are the players listening or do they tune him out?

Also I believe the players choose the captains, so the players chose Thomas over Sanders.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    That's the thing though, we don't know who the leaders actually are. People say this player is a leader or that player isn't, but we don't know if the team actually listens to that player. You see Sanders yelling, but are the players listening or do they tune him out?

Also I believe the players choose the captains, so the players chose Thomas over Sanders.
    That's a fair point and we do not know what goes on inside the locker room. But even so, from the little we've seen as fans, Sanders comes off as a guy I'd rather have lead my team than DT. Don't get me wrong, I'm not picking him just because he's "loud". Quiet leaders can be great as well, look no further than Champ Bailey.

DT just doesn't fit the mold, in my opinion.
    Last edited by BroncosDivision; 12-29-2016 at 02:55 PM.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan