Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    Sanders should be the last guy to go on our offense. He's a leader and should have been made captain over DT. Good on him for calling DMac out on his bull.
    I agree, comparing their contracts and stats Sanders is a great deal compared to DT.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I agree, comparing their contracts and stats Sanders is a great deal compared to DT.
    If you look at the numbers as a whole, yeah Sanders had a great season. But if you go game by game, there was a lot of games where he wasn't a big factor. Yes a lot of that had to do with QB, but not all of it. He was pretty much invisible the last 2 games.

That's a fair point and we do not know what goes on inside the locker room. But even so, from the little we've seen as fans, Sanders comes off as a guy I'd rather have lead my team than DT. Don't get me wrong, I'm not picking him just because he's "loud". Quiet leaders can be great as well, look no further than Champ Bailey.

DT just doesn't fit the mold, in my opinion.
    I'm not sure, you could be right. But at the same time the team did pick Thomas as a captain, there was a reason for that. It might not be evident to everyone else, but there was a reason they did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    If you look at the numbers as a whole, yeah Sanders had a great season. But if you go game by game, there was a lot of games where he wasn't a big factor. Yes a lot of that had to do with QB, but not all of it. He was pretty much invisible the last 2 games.
    Our offense in general has been a steaming pile for the last several weeks. Sanders plays hard every down in spite of everything crumbling down around him. We can build an offense around him and Taylor, wholesale the rest of it.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    Our offense in general has been a steaming pile for the last several weeks. Sanders plays hard every down in spite of everything crumbling down around him. We can build an offense around him and Taylor, wholesale the rest of it.
    If he played hard every single down, why was he invisible the last two games? Shouldn't he have risen above?

I like Sanders, he's a very good player. But people on here overrate him, he's a great second receiver, that's it. He's not a number 1 receiver, he's like Alvin Harper. Nothing wrong with it, he's had a very good NFL career and gotten paid, but he's not what many make him out to be. I hope he goes out and becomes a number 1 threat, but I just don't see it.

Jordan Taylor has 13 receptions for 168 yards and 2 touchdowns in 15 games. What has he shown you that proves he can even be a number 4 receiver on the roster next year let alone the second receiver? Being white and wearing 87 doesn't make him McCaffrey or Decker.

Quote Originally Posted by swinginhorseman View Post
    I listen to the show daily. He did say to rest Manning for the playoffs. I'm not a dmac fan, but he goes great with big AL. I find him entertaining.
    Sanders is one of the bright spots to this team

The fact Dmac lashed out at him and than will not respond to him tells me Dmac is a know nothing coward.

Will not listen to his show or any radio station that employs him

Honestly will think less of any Bronco fan who is listening to it ... just the way I feel about it.
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

Sanders should be the last guy to go on our offense. He's a leader and should have been made captain over DT. Good on him for calling DMac out on his bull.
    I agree

We need more guys like Sanders on this offense...not less

Anyone who does not see that...well I will respect the forums and not post what I am thinking
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

I just listened to yesterday's show and what's his problem with Sanders,D-Mac acts like Emmanuel Sanders committed a crime from the way he was talking at the end of the show....
    I support Kaepernick 100%

Quote Originally Posted by assassin216 View Post
    I just listened to yesterday's show and what's his problem with Sanders,D-Mac acts like Emmanuel Sanders committed a crime from the way he was talking at the end of the show....
    It's simple. He is not a smart man. *Gump voice*

Darren McKee is seriously one of the worst people from the "beat" media... I'm ashamed that he covers the Broncos. He spews such arrogance and snobbishness on Twitter.. and Emmanuel Sanders is one of the most positive, energetic guys on the team.. so for McKee to libel ES10 on the radio is utterly disappointing and upsetting. McKee should not be allowed a media pass for the 2017 season into the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Sanders is one of the bright spots to this team

The fact Dmac lashed out at him and than will not respond to him tells me Dmac is a know nothing coward.

Will not listen to his show or any radio station that employs him

Honestly will think less of any Bronco fan who is listening to it ... just the way I feel about it.
    I found the radio station has some great bronco news, Al is my favorite. D Mac is a glory hound that thinks he knows something, after listening to him you yourself realize this is not the case.

If he played hard every single down, why was he invisible the last two games? Shouldn't he have risen above?

I like Sanders, he's a very good player. But people on here overrate him, he's a great second receiver, that's it. He's not a number 1 receiver, he's like Alvin Harper. Nothing wrong with it, he's had a very good NFL career and gotten paid, but he's not what many make him out to be. I hope he goes out and becomes a number 1 threat, but I just don't see it.

Jordan Taylor has 13 receptions for 168 yards and 2 touchdowns in 15 games. What has he shown you that proves he can even be a number 4 receiver on the roster next year let alone the second receiver? Being white and wearing 87 doesn't make him McCaffrey or Decker.

to directly respond. He has shown progression and production despite a limited number of snaps. IN addition he has shown a rare awareness of where he is on the field and the ability to manipulate his body to make plays. He is also tall and has shown he has the ability to get separation from his defender. there were multiple balls which could have been thrown his way which were not and a few throws which were soo high or off target even he couldn't reach them.

I do agree re: Sanders tho

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    to directly respond. He has shown progression and production despite a limited number of snaps. IN addition he has shown a rare awareness of where he is on the field and the ability to manipulate his body to make plays. He is also tall and has shown he has the ability to get separation from his defender. there were multiple balls which could have been thrown his way which were not and a few throws which were soo high or off target even he couldn't reach them.

I do agree re: Sanders tho
    And that's all fair and accurate, but at the end of the day he's got all of 16 receptions for 209 yards in the NFL. He looks like he could have a promising future, but people saying "get rid of Thomas, Taylor has proven he can be a number 2 receiver" are nuts. As I've previously said, he's one lazy offseason and a bad training camp away from being out of the NFL, he's not a guy you can count on yet. Now I don't think he'll have a lazy offseason and end up out of the NFL next year, but my point is at this point he's still closer to that than he is being a number 2 receiver, that could change after next season, but he's not there yet.

And that's all fair and accurate, but at the end of the day he's got all of 16 receptions for 209 yards in the NFL. He looks like he could have a promising future, but people saying "get rid of Thomas, Taylor has proven he can be a number 2 receiver" are nuts. As I've previously said, he's one lazy offseason and a bad training camp away from being out of the NFL, he's not a guy you can count on yet. Now I don't think he'll have a lazy offseason and end up out of the NFL next year, but my point is at this point he's still closer to that than he is being a number 2 receiver, that could change after next season, but he's not there yet.
    I don't disagree with that either. I am certainly not the guy saying ditch DT. That all being said I do think we need to mix up our offensive groupings ALOT. For example DT on one side and put Raymond and Sanders together on the other. Most teams don't have two guys who van keep pace with both of those players. Similarly I look at Taylor and DT and think that by mixing in both as a number 1 and number two and then perhaps a TE as a receiver or something to that effect could also have a great impact.

I digress a bit...to me I see Taylor as a guy who has shown true and measurable progress from one season to the next. He has also proven he can play at an NFL level. For me id like to see him move up the rotation and play more to see what he truly can do with more reps.

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Darren McKee is seriously one of the worst people from the "beat" media... I'm ashamed that he covers the Broncos. He spews such arrogance and snobbishness on Twitter.. and Emmanuel Sanders is one of the most positive, energetic guys on the team.. so for McKee to libel ES10 on the radio is utterly disappointing and upsetting. McKee should not be allowed a media pass for the 2017 season into the stadium.
    DMac is just doing his job; he's the hype machine for 104.3 - nothing more.
    He's Denver's Stephen A. Smith, minus the incorrectly placed $5 words.