Page 91 of 132 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1973
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Gotta wait until the Falcons are out of the playoffs.
    I know we can't "hire" anyone until after they exit the playoffs, but can we at least have some kind of notification? Any kind of heads up? I mean all visits have been made.

If we are just going to sit and wait, why not interview more coaches? Anthony Lynn anyone?

I get a strong feeling that Dave Toub will be our next HC, just from the way things have gone so far and looking at Elway's tweets.

I'm sure if we hire Toub or Shanny it will get leaked that an agreement is in place, IIRC that has happened in the past few years

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    I know we can't "hire" anyone until after they exit the playoffs, but can we at least have some kind of notification? Any kind of heads up? I mean all visits have been made.

If we are just going to sit and wait, why not interview more coaches? Anthony Lynn anyone?
    No point interviewing for the sake of it. I think Elway had a shortlist and has found his man.

Quote Originally Posted by Brakshow View Post
    That's a really good possibility that I didn't consider. I'm not sure Elway had any particular animus towards Mccoy though. Maybe he just didn't like his overall philosophy; however, you'd think if that were the objection then Elway would have just told him straight up he wouldn't have Mccoy and I doubt Vance would have stood his ground on the issue. Who knows tho.
    I'm thinking it was probably a test question to see which way Vance leaned as far as offense goes. Mentioning McCoy who is an OC failure going all the way back to 2010 was probably not a good choice. Kyle probably named some respected coordinators such as Musgrave who the Raiders just let go and said he would be down with keeping Wade. It wouldn't surprise me to hear Vance wanted to hire his own people on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    I get a strong feeling that Dave Toub will be our next HC, just from the way things have gone so far and looking at Elway's tweets.

I'm sure if we hire Toub or Shanny it will get leaked that an agreement is in place, IIRC that has happened in the past few years
    Agree on Toub. He's been the least talked about candidate. Could be wrong and just a hunch he's the next new HC.

This just in the Broncos have yet to schedule an interview with Dan Reeves I repeat Dan Reeves has yet to receive any interest from the Denver Broncos.

We will update you as soon as we have further details as to the whereabouts of this non-interview...

It's bull corn, it is all just bull corn so can we just shut up and wait until we hear any further details possibly concerning Vance Joseph Or. Kyle Shanahan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    This just in the Broncos have yet to schedule an interview with Dan Reeves I repeat Dan Reeves has yet to receive any interest from the Denver Broncos.

We will update you as soon as we have further details as to the whereabouts of this non-interview...

It's bull corn, it is all just bull corn so can we just shut up and wait until we hear any further details possibly concerning Vance Joseph Or. Kyle Shanahan.
    Can you confirm with a link? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    https://twitter.com/EyeOnNFL/status/818979035178905600

Vance Joseph leaves Denver without a deal.
    This makes me smile.

This article was written an hour and a half ago. He's gone m8
    Big Al, former team mate of Joseph,
    very close friend of Joseph..
    reports that Joseph will wake up tomorrow in Denver.
    -
    Big All predicted likely Joseph will be announced as HC tomorrow.
    -
    That is as much as I have heard..
    listening to Denver radio tonight.
    -
    As of about 6 PM..
    when their show went off air.
    -
    Just sayin'....
    that is what
    fromer bronco,
    who is a close friend of Jospeh' is sayin...
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

According to Klis, Joseph is still in Denver. But apparently that was the plan all along. He will fly to SD tomorrow, but Klis speculates the two sides might still be communicating.

I believe Elway would rather risk Vance Joseph as the Chargers HC than Kyle Shanahan getting an interview there and becoming the Chargers HC. If Kyle gives a little boost to that offense with Rivers, the Broncos might be looking at 4th place in the division.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

According to Klis, Vance Joseph is staying overnight in Denver and will fly to San Diego in the morning for his interview with the Chargers.

This now gives Elway & Co all night to mull over hiring Joseph and being able to get him back to Dove Valley before he is to fly to San Diego.

Granted Vance Joseph left Dove Valley without an offer, I won't feel better til he leaves the state without an offer.

I believe Elway would rather risk Vance Joseph as the Chargers HC than Kyle Shanahan getting an interview there and becoming the Chargers HC. If Kyle gives a little boost to that offense with Rivers, the Broncos might be looking at 4th place in the division.
    Can't worry about what other teams are doing, Elway needs to hire the best man for the Denver Broncos

Ehh. I think you'll see a bit of a setback by the chiefs next year. Especially if they fail to resign Eric berry.

This article was written an hour and a half ago. He's gone m8
    You know I thought of this very thing because the San Diego chargers are right there. They are right there to become an elite team if you put Kyle Shanahan there with Philip Rivers and they install a high-powered offense they could be a serious threat to the rest of the AFC West.

Also factor in that if Wade Phillips is available and Kyle Shanahan hires him to be the defensive coordinator in San Diego with the likes of Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram, the Broncos could be in some serious trouble.