Page 58 of 132 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast
    MIA was 29th in points allowed

No thanks

Quote Originally Posted by milehighlife View Post
    Do you think Vance was already 'checked out'?
    Lol for the whole year maybe

15th in pass D and 27th in overall D. Yikes. Oh wait. I'll relax since it's his players' fault and in no way a reflection of his ability to lead and coach.

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    MIA was 29th in points allowed

No thanks
    Exactly. That's gross.

Adopted by: Andrewmlb
    Sig by: MHS

Hopefully I don't get any I'm racists posts but it seems more then likely we are complying with the Roony rule with this interview. He has not done anything this year to get an offer from us

Hopefully I don't get any I'm racists posts but it seems more then likely we are complying with the Roony rule with this interview. He has not done anything this year to get an offer from us
    Basing a hiring decision on one year of performance would not be wise. One season is one part of the evaluation. You have to consider so much more including the body of work, organizational skills, people skills (what do players, coaches and front office people say about the person). It's not to say that he couldn't have done anything different with the Dolphins defense - just cannot make a decision on one season (unless there were clear examples of actions that were detrimental to the organization).

The question is what has he ever done to deserve a shot to be a head coach?

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Basing a hiring decision on one year of performance would not be wise. One season is one part of the evaluation. You have to consider so much more including the body of work, organizational skills, people skills (what do players, coaches and front office people say about the person). It's not to say that he couldn't have done anything different with the Dolphins defense - just cannot make a decision on one season (unless there were clear examples of actions that were detrimental to the organization).
    I agree at the same time if reports are true I can't see him as the front runner

Lol for the whole year maybe
    LOL ... ..

I'm pretty ignorant about VJ to be honest ... all I know is what I saw today.

Uhm ... yeah ...

I agree at the same time if reports are true I can't see him as the front runner
    There are so many reports out there and everything is speculation. There are theee candidates as far as we know. Until we know the decision anyone's guess is as good as another.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Because people don't think, and over react.
    That's your opinion. Vance is your choice. You've made it known, and if Elway hires him I'll support it. Still don't change the fact that he hasn't done enough in the NFL to deserve a head coaching job just yet. It's not about today, it's about his whole body of work.

Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    While it would be great to have McCoy as OC, it won't happen with Shanahan as HC. Offensive philosophies are totally opposite.
    This right here.

MIA made the playofffs because of the weakest schedule I think I have ever seen

Beat
    Clev in OT
    Pitt
    Buff
    Jets
    SD
    Rams
    49ers
    Cardinals
    Jets
    Bills OT

What is that only 1 team with a winning record?

6 wins vs teams with 5 or less wins on the season
    Last edited by MHOC; 01-08-2017 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    While it would be great to have McCoy as OC, it won't happen with Shanahan as HC. Offensive philosophies are totally opposite.
    I couldn't say for sure, but I think if he could implement the Tebow Offense under John Fox then the guy can implement the Kyle Offense under Shanny Junior. Heck-McCoy might even look at it as a way to pick Junior's brain for a while and hope to land a HC job down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    I couldn't say for sure, but I think if he could implement the Tebow Offense under John Fox then the guy can implement the Kyle Offense under Shanny Junior. Heck-McCoy might even look at it as a way to pick Junior's brain for a while and hope to land a HC job down the road.
    McCoy is going to go somewhere to run an offense. Not to be an OC in title only.